Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

Comments

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    WOOW, I just discovered our sims can declare what kind of weather they like/don't like & it will impact them like traits! That's amazing!

It actually impacts them? I somehow thought it was just a conversation option? ^^

No it impacts them!

Ohhhh cool! That's possible actually cause I made one of my sims declare that she loves rain and the next time it rained, she ran outside to play in it xD So that was why? :D
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I experienced a bug ( I think), all three of my toddlers wanted to run inside.... but they were already inside?
  • Options
    XxmrcupcakexXXxmrcupcakexX Posts: 3 New Member
    Today is June 22nd but I can't get Seasons yet because its 40 bucks and me and my mom are going to Noahs Ark in Wisconsin Dells and she wants us to have the most amount of money to have fun. And guess what, were going to Wisconsin Dells on the 27th! And were staying for two nights, so that means.... I can't play it till the 30th! I feel like I'm getting hit by cars over and over and over and over and over and over again. This is the only time I was, and will be, ever mad for a vacation!
  • Options
    WhiteMojoWhiteMojo Posts: 126 Member
    Can you turn off/on each season in game options? I loved seasons in Sims 3. In Sims 4 I paint and upload no CC paintings to the gallery so lighting is everything and I'm concerned I'll be waiting for the 'rain to stop' before I can paint. :) Thanks for any help with this.
    JeJUZyk.png
  • Options
    zellybeaniezellybeanie Posts: 51 Member
    I have to say, I LOVE the Seasons remix of the original theme music!

The strings, the chorus! It’s lovely.
    My gameplay blog: http://zeedunsim.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Bubblyboo2Bubblyboo2 Posts: 52 Member
    @rosemow thank you so much. :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Bubblyboo2 wrote: »
    @rosemow thank you so much. :D

You’re welcome @Bubblyboo2 :)
    Try logging out of the site then logging back in again and see if that shows you now as a full member
  • Options
    @rosemow wow I just saw that. Tysm
  • Options
    WOOW, I just discovered our sims can declare what kind of weather they like/don't like & it will impact them like traits! That's amazing!

It actually impacts them? I somehow thought it was just a conversation option? ^^

No it impacts them!

Ohhhh cool! That's possible actually cause I made one of my sims declare that she loves rain and the next time it rained, she ran outside to play in it xD So that was why? :D

That is no joke amazing
  • Options
    bubblybearbubblybear Posts: 1 New Member
    Why is Seasons $52CAD here, but $40CAD elsewhere?
  • Options
    ej_4_simsej_4_sims Posts: 30 Member
    [quote="Jean;c-16557275"]I experienced a bug ( I think), all three of my toddlers wanted to run inside.... but they were already inside?[/quote]

I'm experiencing so many bugs including that one and also it's another one where they go up the stairs and it's like they are standing and its teleports them step by step and snowball throw and other interactions are bugged
  • Options
    I also have a bug from the patch update where whenever i hover over something e.g. pet bed etc. It will come up with "Wild blackberry plant" and will basically look like i am hovering over a plant. Does anyone else have this problem? :)
  • Options
    oliviarae10oliviarae10 Posts: 1 New Member
    Help! The new craft table is like not allowing my sim to go in its bed or to walk in and out of the room. I don’t have any of my mods on right now and I don’t have moveobjects on either so the table is where it should be and shouldn’t be interfering with anything
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Can you post a picture of the problem, as much as text helps, pictures tell a thousand more words.
  • Options
    Help! The new craft table is like not allowing my sim to go in its bed or to walk in and out of the room. I don’t have any of my mods on right now and I don’t have moveobjects on either so the table is where it should be and shouldn’t be interfering with anything

Wow thats annoying. There have been many bugs and glitches since the free update and seasons but a patch should come out soon to fix it
  • Options
    Corne-Verhoog22Corne-Verhoog22 Posts: 2 New Member
    the new season dlc killed a lot of my sim population, basically my sim was going for an eveningswim at the outdoorpool in windenburg, swimsuits + outdoor evening temp = death for a lot of npc sims
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    WhiteMojo wrote: »
    Can you turn off/on each season in game options? I loved seasons in Sims 3. In Sims 4 I paint and upload no CC paintings to the gallery so lighting is everything and I'm concerned I'll be waiting for the 'rain to stop' before I can paint. :) Thanks for any help with this.

Try playing in Oasis Springs. I started with spring and have had 4 sunny days in a row (28-day length).
  • Options
    Bec_PlayzBec_Playz Posts: 3 New Member
    Gurus. I have a question. Why is Seasons $50 on release yet Cats and Dogs was $25?
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Is it just my game or does it seem to rain all the time? I finally got to play for an extended period of time and it rained almost all the time. I don't want to turn it off, just down by half.

And how many times must my house get hit by lightning? It must have gotten hit a dozen times. I had to replace or repair stuff and clean up the scorch marks. Once, a Welcome Wagon neighbor got zapped inside my house. Whaaaaaattt.........
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I haven't got to see rain yet. In my game it says it'll rain on Thursday, and I'm just on Tuesday
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    In one of my other saves, it appears that Brindleton Bay has very wet summers. That's with 28-day seasons. The calendar showed rain or clouds for the whole week.
    image.png
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I want to turn Seasons off for one of my game saves. It will ruin the SimLit storyline I think.

Does anyone know if that is possible?

Tagging: @EA_Mage - @EA_Cian
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    agelessangel76agelessangel76 Posts: 63 Member
    I'm thinking starting an existing game with seasons might be a no no lol. My poor Sim almost froze to death in spring time because she went outside in the rain in work out gear....Needless to say I had forgotten they can actually die from weather lol
    My husband thinks I'm crazy.....But I'm not the one that married me
  • Options
    agelessangel76agelessangel76 Posts: 63 Member
    > @Corne-Verhoog22 said:
    > the new season dlc killed a lot of my sim population, basically my sim was going for an eveningswim at the outdoorpool in windenburg, swimsuits + outdoor evening temp = death for a lot of npc sims

yeah I almost killed mine in springtime by forgetting she could die of cold. Needless to say work out gear isn't quite warm enough for spring in the rain lol
    My husband thinks I'm crazy.....But I'm not the one that married me