The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things You’ve Discovered In Seasons

Comments

• Options
    Ona_SimmerOna_Simmer Posts: 60 Member
    My sims can't handle being on a swing... (I've wanted swings in the game for so long)
    Origin Name : Ona_Simmer

HC9IknO.png

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,330 Member
    Joey_XuX wrote: »
    My sims can't handle being on a swing... (I've wanted swings in the game for so long)

What do you mean by can't handle it?
  • Options
    LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    there is a golf course in Newcrest in the stuff u can,t get to
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • Options
    Ona_SimmerOna_Simmer Posts: 60 Member
    > @Yardenro said:
    > if you send your sim to jog when there's heatwave they're gonna burn to death

Thank you for this valuable info
    Origin Name : Ona_Simmer

HC9IknO.png

• Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,829 Member
    edited June 2018
    Has anyone noticed the price of some meals has decreased? Or did that come with the patch?

I did notice that. It made me pretty happy. It was after the patch.
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    the stormchaser reward trait does indeed work, i've bought it and the two 'acclimated' traits for my main household. pondering buying the 'never wet' trait for them now, now that one finally got upset at being in the rain instead of just out playing in it

the pets, on the other hand, will always be terrified of the thunder, which makes sense, since my rl doglet is the same way even though she swears she's brave about everything else (until fireworks go off...)

the money tree you can buy from the reward store is also the rare plant from the new 10 added with the pack. it costs 5k satisfaction points like the picture shows, gives you a seed that sells for 1600 simoleons or can be planted (still waiting for my tree to finish growing, but it's an 'all seasons' plant instead of a season-specific one)
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Found a surprise holiday! Don't click the spoiler if you don't want it ruined. :sunglasses:
    2u6dzjm.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    angelw744 wrote: »
    In Windy conditions the boats in Bridgetown bay move around with the wind

Even more reason to move there. Its just calling for me :)
  • Options
    SimmerLiamSimmerLiam Posts: 9 New Member
    All of these posts are amazing
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    Thunder and lightning frightens Sims and the moodlet lasts for a while even after the storm goes away. I was playing a single dad and his teenage son and they were both upset for an entire day. The dad was working in his garden and bolted for the house as soon as he heard thunder. It was kinda cute.

Reminds of when i played ts3 for the first time and i was amazed by the difference and big jump from ts1 to ts2. Then the thunder hit my house and it shook my screen! I loved it! SO REAL! It made me a bit scared too. I would like to see power cuts rarely when the thunder hits the house sometimes. Maybe a small chance or more often with a certain trait for a poor electric generated lot. Would be cool.
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 644 Member
    The tense moodlet from thunder and lightning is one of features that can get old pretty quickly. :) I have the UI Extensions cheat that allows you to click on a moodlet to get rid of it. And yes, I know that not everyone likes to use cheats. :)

That was definitely one of my "Must Have mods" to stay sane in the sims 4...I mean, play the sims 4 ;)
  • Options
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Dogs can dislike the weather and not go out at all unless you tell them to go pee.
    This is a pic of my sim's dog MrRogers, he loves the snow and there always a snow flake on his head when its snowing before he runs out to play in it. But today he did the same thing but then realized there was a blizzard outside and was like plum this! and ran back in immediately.
    He sat by the door crying because he had to pee and even though hes potty trained did not want to go out into the blizzard, my sim had to tell him to go out.
    /quote]

Hilarious, LOL
  • Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Has anyone noticed the price of some meals has decreased? Or did that come with the patch?

h4HfoDD.png

Mine has increased! Everything seems higher, and I have all kinds of veggies and fruit in the fridge. I don't get it...
    Joey_XuX wrote: »

My kid Sim didn't have fun on the swings at all either.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I'm sorry if someone has already said this but sims actually go outside to 'react to first snow' at the end of fall (or beginning of winter too I guess, depending on when the first snow falls). #heartmelt
  • Options
    You know something funny. I could probably discover some stuff if I play and stop being so absorbed in everybody else's entertaining post. Is it just me right now?, I'm literally posted and stationed waiting on the next comment/post...darn you EA, why did you impose this Seasons addiction onto me :D
  • Options
    The summer station has a simlish version of “Hot in Here” by Nelly!

Say Whaaaaaa B)
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,840 Member
    Vampires don't get effected by cold!!! Yesss!!!

Really?! I was hoping this was the case. It only makes sense - they're undead - no circulation - they are cold!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    I sooooo wish normal Sims would start freezing when a vampire touches them. because now with those freezing effects etc. that would be so amazing as well!!
  • Options
    DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Denimjo wrote: »
    You can choose your costumes now for costume parties and the Wear Costume tradition.

I'm completely new to parties; are you referring to the spooky party? and also, how do I choose their costumes?

Both the Spooky Party and the holiday tradition of Wear Costumes. You click on a sim and click either 'Wear Costume...' or 'Choose Costume...' Sadly kids only seem to have two options for the holiday tradition though, but teens and above have a poopload to choose from.
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited June 2018
    I discovered that even if you try to take Father Winter's beard away in CAS it will automatically be put right back.
  • Options
    MoonSimMoonSim Posts: 102 Member
    Brindleton wrote: »
    Oasis Springs is unable to experience snow, even if you use the weather machine.

My extremely BROKE family is now super happy about this because that means they can still make $ by fishing in Oasis Springs while it's too cold in their hometown lol :smiley: