Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited June 2018
    Wow beautiful pictures, everyone! It’s so nice to see everyone enjoying a pack and sharing their pictures, like in TS3 days. This really is a great pack. :heart:
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    @catloverplayer Sorry I didn’t see your question last night. Yes you can order flowers and give them others, that’s what I did.
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member

My sim's first day at work and what she saw when she got home. Patchy's alive!
    242eu4l.jpg
    A crow sitting on Patchy after he went back to his perch.
    ilk205.jpg
    The first snow in spring and my sim taking care of her bees.
    23u78uh.jpg
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    aTHF5HU.png

Can't wait to see how this works out lmao

Yes!! Someone actually made it! :lol::lol: I was thinking of doing the same thing.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    I'm just discovering little things here and there, bit by bit... have to say... water balloon fights are awesome! :D (pics under spoiler button to avoid stretching the page :))
    b23NgIl.jpg
    Kyfxt0N.jpg
    RRTdggf.jpg
    oKOXtyo.jpg
    7VakwAv.jpg

(Also - I didn't get a screenshot but I love the dodgeball reference on the moodlet for when they get hit: "Getting hit in the face hurts. Don't forget the golden rule, "If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a..." lol)

And I love the way they look at the Sim pushing the swing... <3
    Ay1RVyZ.jpg
  • Options
    CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member
    I stayed up till ten building so I got no time to play properly. Doing so now. (I’m so excited!!!)
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    I might have to turn off my reshade just to see the new lighting. Is anyone playing with a reshade and does the new weather still shine through?
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2018
    I love all the pictures! There is 6 hours left in my work day and then I can go home and play Seasons all weekend!
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Playing with bees!

EVHBKR3.jpg

J9hukR0.jpg
  • Options
    LadyEmperorSimsLadyEmperorSims Posts: 56 Member
    28075123557_7ef1e77635_o.png
    This totally looks like a Bob Ross creation. :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3 I love it!!!
    44273859985_b98b615a44_o.jpg
    Find me at the Gallery HERE
    See my screencaps at Flickr HERE
  • Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited June 2018
    quote="LaBlue0314;c-16555465"]I started in Summer, because of the gardening.
    36176069_1027611917389103_5854312648065155072_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3cf83d681378db62290c14891372d1d1&oe=5BB738E0[/quote]

That emotion that got into me of the boat picture really look depressing LOL. But it's Perfect for very sad moments in stories. I like how the sky will always turn grey whenever a rainstorm is coming.
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Slyvanas wrote: »
    I might have to turn off my reshade just to see the new lighting. Is anyone playing with a reshade and does the new weather still shine through?

I play with reshade and I still get the weather effects. Noticing it getting darker and such when it rains and all. Different effects and times of the day.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    the detail is amazing
    RBOqGGH.png
    amazing.
    and then dad slips in the mud
    6Gg85vu.png

I didn't catch it but the living room fire threw out a flame and the sofa and easel burnt, fortunately I had a sprinkler system installed lol
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Loving all the photos. I pre-ordered via Amazon using my GC, so mine isn't available until like 10 AM Pacific time, but I am leaving work in 5 minutes so I should be able to download it by the time I get home!
  • Options
    My harvest fest with the Luotto family didn't really go as planned...

At 2am the gnomes finally calmed down.
    do the gnomes move around like they did in sims3??
  • Options
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Slyvanas wrote: »

I play with reshade and I still get the weather effects. Noticing it getting darker and such when it rains and all. Different effects and times of the day.

what's a reshade??
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I'm really impressed with this holiday system! Just threw a party for new years eve and it was great!
    All the sims counting down.
    92iBe0o.jpg