The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Night 1, Page 12

Comments

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I gotta say Plumbob, you're being very Shady right. First voting for Bubbz to protect yourself and now voting for I some random dude who's not in the game?

Wait... you realise that vote on Bj0rk was a joke right? :joy:

I thought it was pretty obvious.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,725 Member
    I gotta say Plumbob, you're being very Shady right. First voting for Bubbz to protect yourself and now voting for I some random dude who's not in the game?

It's not a joke if you bold it.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Vote: BJ0RK
    unknown.png
  • Options
    How many votes does Bubbz have now? Cuz she asked for a replacement but I think Rose did too and most likely Sub is gonna replace Rose.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Yeah... but Bj0rk isn't even in the game, so what would have happened if icey took it seriously... :unamused: I'm not going to lie but I do agree with Uni that it seems as if you're nitpicking every little thing I say and blowing it up into something that wasn't intended.... Everyone else seemed to get the joke as well...
  • Options
    EyelashEyelash Posts: 37 Member
    Oi/

Just wanted to pop in cuz' I have an important announcement to make

Vote: BJ0RK

That is all.
  • Options

Yeah... but Bj0rk isn't even in the game, so what would have happened if icey took it seriously... :unamused: I'm not going to lie but I do agree with Uni that it seems as if you're nitpicking every little thing I say and blowing it up into something that wasn't intended.... Everyone else seemed to get the joke as well...

I guess I'm just very paranoid. XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    Vote Bj0rk im jumping on the bandwagon lol
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    Guys, seriously, what is the vote count like now?

I think there's one for Plumbob, Sonschi and 2 for Bubbz right?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

I think so
  • Options
    And 4 for Bj0rk
  • Options

I think that's it, right.

unknown.png
  • Options
    What do you all think of Charlie? She's not saying much but just commenting on people's posts like "get rekt" and "don't be salty" but not much of an on topic kinda post. Usually they try harder than this.

I think we should take a closer look at her tomorrow cuz I don't think we have much time to change the votes around today. But I'll see what you guys have to say. Since she said she's Bubbz, I kinda think she might be town unless she's a problematic third party role. XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    Not sure, might be too scared/doesn't want to draw any incriminating evidence against themselves. But we'll see tomorrow
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    Dekay and Sonschi seem weird to me for similar reasons, they both seem to want Plumbob gone without any real reason.

And they don't seem to be scum reading each other either. I thought maybe Sonschi could be on a team with Rose and was trying to get people to vote Plumbob so DeKay's vote wouldn't go through, but I don't even know anymore.

Watch both of them end up being town.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Dekay and Sonschi seem weird to me for similar reasons, they both seem to want Plumbob gone without any real reason.

And they don't seem to be scum reading each other either. I thought maybe Sonschi could be on a team with Rose and was trying to get people to vote Plumbob so DeKay's vote wouldn't go through, but I don't even know anymore.

If I wanted Plumbob gone, I would have already voted for him. Why would I even want to lynch a quiet player when I can just lynch Plumbob now?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    It's too early for me to tell what Sonschi is. She's kinda 50/50 to me. She always is especially on Day 1.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I also don't like how most of the players aren't even voting. But oh well.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

If I wanted Plumbob gone, I would have already voted for him. Why would I even want to lynch a quiet player when I can just lynch Plumbob now?

Subtlety.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    And maybe I'm just paranoid of Plumbob cuz the other time I was suspicious of him but I let him slide. And you know what he did? He stole my bulletproof role and nightkilled me the night after. :rage: I know I was scum in that game, but still. XD

I just wanna get that off my chest. LOL.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Me neither. "I don't have any reads" is barely a step above not posting at all, in my opinion. You don't need proof, and your votes don't need to be set in stone, but something would be useful.

Of course there are no reads when half the players also... have no reads :lol:

But I have no right to complain, I know I'm guilty of it sometimes.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Me neither. "I don't have any reads" is barely a step above not posting at all, in my opinion. You don't need proof, and your votes don't need to be set in stone, but something would be useful.

Of course there are no reads when half the players also... have no reads :lol:

But I have no right to complain, I know I'm guilty of it sometimes.

Yeah, Day 2 is the hardest cuz of this. Hopefully tonight's night kill(s) will tell us something. Seems like there will be at least 2 kills tonight since we have 3 non-town factions. I just hope there's no serial killer here. Cuz that would probable be 3 kills.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Maybe a Jester? It's a bit counterintuitive since as far as I know she doesn't actually try to get herself mislynched, but since she's often a scummy townie that might be an option.

That reminds me of Judas. After a lynch she would turn into a scum. But icey said he reveals roles after a lynch and kill

When flipping a Judas, you just don't post anything....
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    .....Vote: DeKay
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Vote: BJ0RK :tongue:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top