Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited June 2018
    Only about 36 min left of Sunday where I’m at but might as well share this song anyway. One of my favorite songs related to weather <3

Keith Urban - Raining on Sunday

https://youtu.be/DgV7RG9Qgvk
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,456 Member
    edited June 2018
    I was pretty happy to see they added lighting the menorah as a tradition in the game. <3 My SO has grown up celebrating both Christmas and Hanukkah so I plan on meshing 'em together in my own game for a unique Winterfest.

The menorah we got in the free update lights up too.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I’m so glad I got many video games to keep me preoccupied while I wait for this pack! :smile: Oh, I hope my computer can handle it, lol!

It’s Monday now where I am.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    I was going to see about getting Friday off but our primary receptionist at my office is off this coming weekend for her birthday (she and her girlfriend go up to the PRIDE celebration in Minneapolis every year and it happens to fall around/on her birthday so I felt like it’s way more important to let her have Friday off than me) and I am her backup so I will be working. But my hubby will be off 2 hours before I am so he can come home and get it downloaded for me so I can play as soon as I get home. And then I have the whole weekend off to play! He has to work which is a bummer BUT playing Kingdom Hearts has made me really wanna watch some of my fave Disney movies. So I might relish a bit in having a weekend to myself playing Seasons with some of my fave Disney movies playing in the background :love:
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    We only have to go to sleep 4 more times. :dizzy:
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I'm a little sad because my favourite save file just disappeared randomly from my game, but at least with seasons it will be a fresh start...Now I have a reason to overhaul everything and enjoy the worlds as if they were new!
    Very exciting that the embargo lifts soon, I want to know what everyone who got the codes thinks of the game (wonder if LGR got them this time round?)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    rinre33 wrote: »
    I'm a little sad because my favourite save file just disappeared randomly from my game, but at least with seasons it will be a fresh start...Now I have a reason to overhaul everything and enjoy the worlds as if they were new!
    Very exciting that the embargo lifts soon, I want to know what everyone who got the codes thinks of the game (wonder if LGR got them this time round?)

Doubt it. I think only people who are part of the game changers program get early access (probably because they signed NDAs which means they can be held liable for leaking any info early). But since he declined I would be very surprised if he got an early review code this time. It's possible I guess, but I still doubt it.
  • Options
    Stephb11Stephb11 Posts: 3 New Member
    What time will the game be available too download in Canada? (CST)
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Doubt it. I think only people who are part of the game changers program get early access (probably because they signed NDAs which means they can be held liable for leaking any info early). But since he declined I would be very surprised if he got an early review code this time. It's possible I guess, but I still doubt it.

He did receive a few codes up until cats and dogs were released. It would be a shame if he didn't receive a copy, but at least we know that he'll still do a review. I love his reviews apart from the stuff pack ones, looking forward to what he has to say about seasns!
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Only a few more days now! Hooray! I've got an exam on Friday and have to travel to the town where my college is (I'm between internships and a Master's degree now), but when I return home in the afternoon, the EP will most probably wait for me. I've pre-ordered it as a physical copy from my local store. I can't wait! I need to backup my game and create a new family. Ah, so excited!!!
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »

He did receive a few codes up until cats and dogs were released. It would be a shame if he didn't receive a copy, but at least we know that he'll still do a review. I love his reviews apart from the stuff pack ones, looking forward to what he has to say about seasns!

Possible. Somehow I thought vampires was the last one. Oh well, we'll see :D
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2018
    Lazygamers reviews are always fun to watch it this time I’ll probably be playing when it comes out lol. This weeks a good week though each day brings us tantalizingly closer to having the patch and then seasons in our games!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,572 Member
    @Cynel1 what an awesome little newspaper cutting you did <3

I can't believe it's now out this week!! 4 days to go, 4 days to go...

And now I'm trying to hurry myself up because I foolishly decided to do a Sims Database for my new seasons game on MS Access lol. Maybe a little OCD, but I am enjoying (learning) it - would be better if I knew what I was doing though lol.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,946 Member
    The week of the release is now here!
    Really can't wait. (I may shorten my birthday party a little bit to enjoy the game alone)
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Just a few more days!

My Sims gonna be hittin' up Harvestfest like

GiganticCompleteIndianhare-size_restricted.gif
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I wrote the plans I have story wise for when the packs come on another thread like an hour ago and since I did is like it has become even harder to wait. Once I properly shaped it and wrote it down, my plan became more real and now I feel like I can't wait any longer :s
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,511 Member
    I have my home ready for seasons but I want to add a few things but I want to do it with Seasons build/buy items. I want to build a greenhouse too, this patch can’t come any sooner :#:#
  • Options
    I've bulldozed a lot of default venues so I can place some skating rinks and greenhouses down. The Parks I'm going to update with swings.
  • Options
    I've bulldozed a lot of default venues so I can place some skating rinks and greenhouses down. The Parks I'm going to update with swings.

I'm so excited to finally add swings to parks! They will finally feel complete
  • Options

I’m going to add some to my park lol I’ve decided to make a park with all the kids and toddlers big objects so that I can just have them play there!
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,511 Member

I didn’t know you can enter build at the parks! Will definitely do this. Am thinking I might add glasshouses to upper class neighborhoods gardens. The one in Willow Creek where there are 3 starter homes I feel like that’s a middle class sort of area and might not add one in the garden there
  • Options
    Elliee1984Elliee1984 Posts: 302 Member
    kemisz wrote: »
    I think if my partner hears something Sims related again in the next 20 minutes he's going to lose his mind. I've been driving him crazy with all the news and updates and squeeing.

Oh well, that is his burden to bear! I'm going to go back to howling with joy that we have less than 5 days until it's here!

Haha this is literally me and my partner :D.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I’m sitting here waiting for any content to release from game changers but it looks like it’s all about 3 hours away!
    I’ve done all my nanny chores the toddler is sleeping and the person I need to let in should show up in a half a hour or so lol all I have to do is wait and wonder about Seasons! 4 days is so long right now!! XD
  • Options
    I’m sitting here waiting for any content to release from game changers but it looks like it’s all about 3 hours away!
    I’ve done all my nanny chores the toddler is sleeping and the person I need to let in should show up in a half a hour or so lol all I have to do is wait and wonder about Seasons! 4 days is so long right now!! XD

Note they can only show what they recorded at EA Play as they dont get early access till Tomorrow.