Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the first thing you're going to do with Seasons?

Comments

• Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Scream!

Then jump into Winter in Windenberg and play out my Selection (Bachelor Challenge with glittering gowns and tiaras)!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Thank you for all your replies, guys. Seeing all your messages has made me want to play the pack even more now.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    Scream!

Then jump into Winter in Windenberg and play out my Selection (Bachelor Challenge with glittering gowns and tiaras)!

Gosh, your signature is absolutely stunning!!!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Realizing that the first thing I'll have to do is pick a starting season! Maybe... the start of summer since that what it is here now?? So hard to decide.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Dance happily in the rain.

Oh wait, you mean in the Sims?

Dance happily in the rain :grin:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    -Look at the calendar
    -Check out CAS
    -Start in autumn
    -Wait for rain and storms :D
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Pick a season and then jump into CAS then BB mode and get rid of the glow before going into a marathon swimming session lol
  • Options
    MegaGamerChicMegaGamerChic Posts: 29 Member
    Give my sims a makeover with the new clothes! Then jump into build/buy.
  • Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    I guess I have a very different way to play.

I live in an area with very mild summers and winters, so I want my sims to have the extreme seasons that I don't get.

I'll start out with summer in all my saves and (try to) wait until autumn for my sims to experience autumn, then winter, then spring.
  • Options
    ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    I guess I have a very different way to play.

I live in an area with very mild summers and winters, so I want my sims to have the extreme seasons that I don't get.

I'll start out with summer in all my saves and (try to) wait until autumn for my sims to experience autumn, then winter, then spring.

Not much different than I play (except that where I live, I get the extreme sides of both summer and winter).

So if I have to put up with it, so do my Sims!

I will be starting with summer as well, with as long as seasons as possible, so I can maximize the weather transitions. Hoping each season can last 3 to 4 weeks, so I can enjoy the weather and space out the holidays.
  • Options
    Foxrox77Foxrox77 Posts: 17 Member
    I'll have to go through all of the new clothes first and plan out outfits more fitting for the different seasons. After that, I'm interested in checking out the new gardening career since that seems like it might be interesting. Lots of features I'm eager to check out :)
    ~ Kitty
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I'll be out of town when it comes out. So by the time I purchase it, I'll probably spend hours drooling over all the new glass roofed homes talented summers created on the forums.
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited June 2018
    Let my laptop boot up first, while getting comfy on the couch and a soda at the ready. I'll be choosing summer since I just moved a brand new Sim into the Caliente house, I'll have to give my Sim new clothes and add new stuff to the house. Right now I'm keeping the backyard and front yard empty until Seasons comes out
    Post edited by tinahjalmar on
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited June 2018
    Bask in the beauty of the Calendar
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited June 2018
    Have more family get togethers for the holidays.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I’m going to make it rain on my sims.
  • Options
    Aijah2211Aijah2211 Posts: 40 Member
    Check out all the new build mode objects!! And I really want to create a beautiful garden for my sim called Flora! :)
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    not seen enough of it yet to make a decision yet.

apart from skating and plant potting, not sure.

build a poorhouse with a glass roof
    build a sun room, or build a greenhouse.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi all,

I have merged two discussions together here as they were on the same topic.

Apologies for any confusion.

Thanks,
    -Mage
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Bask in the beauty of the Calendar

I think I'll be drooling over the Calendar!! :lol:
  • Options
    mjalletmjallet Posts: 47 Member
    I'm still debating what season to start in! Lol but I'll probably start with clothing because that's always one of my favorite parts and then I'll add everything for whatever season I chose
  • Options
    erni642erni642 Posts: 18 Member
    not gonna lie, one of my favorite things was making bouquets. really disappointed that there's no tanning, but hey! island paradise maybe? ;)
    tumblr_n6k14jarrC1s9lptno1_r1_500.gif
    take me to paris
  • Options
    > @BoredinTX said:
    > Revive my favorite Sim that I lost in November to the CnD patch, and her family. OR. Play my newest family, two sisters opening a wedding planning business, It'll be a bakery and flower shop.

i love the idea of the bakery and flower shop!! i might even steal it lol ;)
    take me to paris
  • Options
    > @Cupid said:
    > I made a gardener sim last night that I was planning to play with.... but now I guess the logical thing to do would be to save him for when the expansion comes out and try the gardening career.

i really want to make a new house or sims for it, but im afraid there's going to be so much new stuff that im just going to delete it and restart :p
    take me to paris
  • Options
    > @ikiamyetta said:
    > Same @jude72pla I think I'll even fix my work schedule to accommodate play time

haha! i love this. ive blocked the entire day so no one bothers me
    take me to paris