Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the first thing you're going to do with Seasons?

Comments

• Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Give everyone winter clothes.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Neia wrote: »
    Update my mods :D

This will be one of my top priorities as well! :D
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Scream in excitement!!! Then race in game and get my Selection Challenge underway!!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    I'm SO torn. But it'll come down to CAS wardrobe makeovers or playing a favourite family for a season then CAS makeovers. Probably the second option and some serious lack of sleep.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Well I'm hoping MC is updated ( ie post the patch) so that I can play my existing game. Yup guess I have to set winter clothes, to play winter and SNOw... also one of my sims has been dreaming of a winter wedding ...
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited May 2018
    I understand, so far I'm slowly become patient again I think that even though the wait isn't that long it's easier to wait when people are so active. I just really want to see how bad it is only making money with collectibles when you can't afford walls to protect you from the weather...hm maybe they'll have kids too. That, of course, means I have to be in Winter first.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,989 Member
    Wardrobe makeovers. Can't wait to see how the clothing categories are changing.
  • Options
    mierpelsommierpelsom Posts: 415 Member
    edited May 2018
    I'm going to set the game to summer and have a giant cookout/pool party. I think fireworks will be in order as well as lots and lots of desserts, the lawn water slide and maybe even a puppet show depending how many kids I can corral. ;)
    Bringer of joy. Lover of life. Wearer of hats.

Grim Spooky Manor Mansion
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    - Update my street market lots if there are new food stalls
    - update my park lots
    - update the menus in selected restaurants
    - build a skating lot, festival ground if applicable
    - update my 5 houses that I'll be playing with new build/buy stuff
    - update the 5 households for the aforementioned 5 houses in CAS, mainly clothing-related
    - update MC command center
    - back up my files
    - live mode!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    edited May 2018
    After updating mods, I'm excited to start planning all sorts of crazy holidays. Give the gift of grilled cheese every winter!

edited because I thought of something else: I like to torture Zoe Patel. So I'm thinking of making an outside jail- like thing. And now she can suffer the weather elements in the wrong clothes. (ex. wear a bikini during winter so she can be freezing)
    Post edited by imhappy on
  • Options
    jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    i'm going to start a whole new family. i'm planning on doing this thing where i named my sims children after the season that they're born in <3
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,989 Member
    jennihope wrote: »
    i'm going to start a whole new family. i'm planning on doing this thing where i named my sims children after the season that they're born in <3

What a wonderful idea. :)
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Ah, so many things!

-Check out CAS
    -Update any mods
    -Look at all the worlds and see how seasons have changed or affected them
    -Check out the plant stuff and foods
    -Get a kiddie pool!
    -Check out if vampires are affected by weather
    -Switch seasons or watch as the seasons transition
    -Look at all of the decorations and B/B stuff
    -Check out the scarecrow
    -Check out the skating activities
    -Check out the snow activities
    -Create a holiday
    -Get Santa to come over
    -And much, much more! :smile:

I would mostly check on my old families and vampires and just watch the weather basically.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    After I go through all of the new stuff ( I loathe that gold glow saying I missed something!) I’m loading up my Joy family I recreated and reworked from the sims 3, Norman and his wife Jenny are almost ready to retire with their cats to be near one of their three daughters and grandkids. Meanwhile Anthony Joy Newlywed with Summer Holiday is ready to live off the land with his farming abilities and maybe his wife’s Culinary career earnings. They are going to explore springtime and new harvestables and greenhouses if they are a thing!
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,496 Member
    edited May 2018
    I forgot where I read that Children sims can join the scouts so I want to check that out. Also in the origin it says “child Sims make homemade holiday crafts.” I’m curious as to how this will work and what skill, if it does, will be gained. I’m glad children are getting more options for them as a simguru said kids raking leaves would increase their responsibility.
    Edit: on origin as well it says “earn badges as scouts” nonetheless this will be interesting
  • Options
    LivnBellaLivnBella Posts: 18 Member
    Knowing me, I won't be using an existing save, I will have to make a new one. Then check out all the CAS items and I will have to see what all the holiday business is about. I am so excited!!
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,251 Member
    Choose seasons and get a sim started on a career as a gardener.
    image.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,411 Member
    Hello, Simmers!!!

I don't know about you, but I'm immensely excited for the new pack. And the more I see, the less I can contain my enthusiasm!

What is the first thing you're going to do when you've got the pack in your hands?

Check out how snow looks in the hood especially Willowcreek via the weather machine. I'm also going to see what blizzards look like.
  • Options
    I'm SO torn. But it'll come down to CAS wardrobe makeovers or playing a favourite family for a season then CAS makeovers. Probably the second option and some serious lack of sleep.

The strugle is real for me as well!!! :D
  • Options
    I forgot where I read that Children sims can join the scouts so I want to check that out. Also in the origin it says “child Sims make homemade holiday crafts.” I’m curious as to how this will work and what skill, if it does, will be gained. I’m glad children are getting more options for them as a simguru said kids raking leaves would increase their responsibility.
    Edit: on origin as well it says “earn badges as scouts” nonetheless this will be interesting

Children is one of my favorite life stages in The Sims 4, so I'm very excited to see how scouts work, too! I can't wait to see how pets reach to the weather as well!
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Update MCCC.
    After that?
    Nothing special.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    First thing: Update community lots. Second: Start adjusting those thermostats!
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    I'm definitely going to move my sim into a farm house with a huge orchard and lots of room for beekeeping :)

We don't have a proper farming EP/GP (hopefully we will in the future) but the game as of now, including seasons, has enough little elements that make farms function pretty well so I'm happy about it.