Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Which Season Matches Your Personality? (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
    Fall
    Fall
    Even if I hate the cold
  • Options
    DeajkDeajk Posts: 17 Member
    Winter
    Winter

A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.
  • Options
    jayisokkjayisokk Posts: 4 New Member
    Summer
    Summer
    I'm kinda shocked since I live in a place with really hot summers and I hate hot weather. I thought I would maybe be a Spring or even a Fall/Winter
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    Summer
    Yep even though I was born in the spring summer is where I really shine!!! B)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    GrynnGrynn Posts: 260 Member
    Winter
    Oh, RD, before broadband internet I used to love reading it.

I'm definitely a winter introvert, yeah.
  • Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    Winter
    Winter. Yep, that sounds about right
  • Options
    FaybelFaybel Posts: 53 Member
    Spring
    Spring!
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    edited June 2018
  • Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    Spring
    I'm surprised I got Spring. I live in a warm climate but Autumn has always been my favorite season! I love the leaves' hues, the delicious cinnamon desserts, the cool air, and the fashion!
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited June 2018
    Winter
    Thanks, @simgirl1010! I love your giveaways!

I'm surprised by my answer. I personally love Spring best with Fall just behind. But I do like to stay at home and catch up on shows, write, read, etc.

Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Winter
    Winter. It really describes who I've become as an adult.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    Wiggles007Wiggles007 Posts: 40 Member
    Summer
    survey says fall, I am not a fan of fall, but love summer!
  • Options
    DanaanhornDanaanhorn Posts: 38 Member
    Winter
    > @Danaanhorn said:
    > I have a winter personality but hate the cold. i'd rather live permanently in summer with a glass of lemonade and a book by the beach.

I completely forgot about entering this and purchased the game myself so dont pick me
  • Options
    LucyCatxLucyCatx Posts: 51 Member
    Fall
    I got fall, which isn't surprising ... i love fall so much and im so excited for it to be in the sims
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Fall
    @simgirl1010 It’s very generous of you to hold this giveaway. I chose my season already but just want to say I preordered the game as well so if in the end I can just be counted out that’d be great! Increase the chance a little for someone else ;)
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Winter
    I got "winter". That makes sense as I was born in winter. :)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Fall
    Fall!

The description is totally me o.O
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Winter
    Winter

I've always loved the cold ( I mean I was born during a blizzard ) and I love the hues of blue and white in winter
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Summer
    Summer is what I would have picked for myself and Summer was my quiz answer. I wouldn't have guessed it from the questions though. Interesting.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Spring
    Huh? That's weird :D I got Spring despite it being my 3rd favourite out of the 4 :P
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    Foxrox77Foxrox77 Posts: 17 Member
    Winter
    Winter... Not really surprised XD It does sound quite a bit like me - plus, I love the winter~
    ~ Kitty
  • Options
    Zozogirl44Zozogirl44 Posts: 1 New Member
    Winter
    I got winter, makes stoop much sense. Im actually looking forward to playing through winter on the expansion pack the most.
  • Options
    AshleyAOAshleyAO Posts: 62 Member
    Fall
    Fall, I absolutely love the beautiful leaves.
  • Options
    sleepybushsleepybush Posts: 2 New Member
    Winter
    Winter

Perfectly describes me :)
  • Options
    Ona_SimmerOna_Simmer Posts: 60 Member
    Winter
    Winter, I am cold and bitter, I also make people sick of me if there aren't protected, But I can be fun sometimes, people also give out presents to other people to make them feel better for having to put up with me. :D
    Origin Name : Ona_Simmer

HC9IknO.png