Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Which Season Matches Your Personality? (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    Spring
    Spring.

Like the blooms that start budding in spring, you can always offer a fresh perspective. You offer creative ideas that impress the whole office, which more than makes up for the fact that sometimes you can be a bit scatter-brained. You might forget to bring a pen to your meeting, but your magnetic, easygoing personality means no one will hesitate to let you borrow one. Here are more secrets of naturally charming people.
  • Options
    CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member
    Winter
    Enter for a chance to win one of two Seasons expansion packs. Simply complete the seasonal personality quiz and select your result below.

Which Season Matches Your Personality?
    https://www.rd.com/culture/season-personality/

Giveaway ends on Wednesday, June 20, 11 PM, EST.

Winners will be announced on Thursday, June 21.

This giveaway is not affiliated with EA.

Actually, I just received news that i have gotten the game as a gift from a friend so I do not need the pack but thank you for giving me the chance to win!

• Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited June 2018
    Fall
    I got winter. I thought I would get fall (I accidentally clicked that as I took the Sims seasons test and thought that what what that quiz was and I can't really go back and revote. Sorry), but winter seems to fit. LOL I noticed that the giveway ends on my birthday.

Winter

A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Fall
    i posted a few days ago that my favorite season is fall. i just did the test today. i was sure it was gonna come out winter, but i was happily surprised when the test result said my favorite season is fall.

one thing i did notice about the test. there were some questions that i did not like any of the answers. so i picked what i thought would be the closest, but the choice wasn't always easy or obvious to me.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Winter
    I don't look at it as meaning it's your favorite season. It's meant to be more symbolic of your personality. Lol.. I do remember when a color chart thing was popular I was a "winter" then then too. It's just interesting and fun. I ended up being a "spring" in the EA one.
    My favorite season though is fall and it's such a short season where I live.. love the leaves, and the coolness....
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Nika_reg_69Nika_reg_69 Posts: 6 New Member
    Winter
    It turned out that I Winter :o , did not expect :)
  • Options
    DumbDoreenDumbDoreen Posts: 29 Member
    Fall
    Autumn is my favourite season so I am very happy about that!
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    Fall
    I got autumn. Arguably it's my favourite season so I shan't complain! <3
  • Options
    Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Fall
    Fall because it is colourful and bright!
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • Options
    spitfire130313spitfire130313 Posts: 120 Member
    Fall
    Thank you for the opportunity!

Fall
    You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone.
  • Options
    mookie1981mookie1981 Posts: 189 Member
    Winter
    Winter

A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about.

I got winter. I don't know how to put the little box with the seasons beside it. This result is so correct. I do love winter and I was born in winter. I am the happiest and the giddiest when its winter time. I love the comfort foods, the cold air, Christmas, coffee and hot chocolate, snuggling under the covers and turning on the heat. Oh, my hurry up and pass me by summer and skip right over to winter.
    2vmcal4.jpg
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2018
    Winter
    Winter!

Ironic, considering I’m Latina born in a tropical island and now living in the far south of the US where it rarely snows, lol.

I’m just a moody homebody. :smile:

ETA: My birthday is very close to Thanksgiving, though....
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    thesailorscoutthesailorscout Posts: 61 Member
    Spring
    I got Spring - wow, I did not expect that! I would say I'm more of a Fall (at least, that's my favorite season!)
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Winter
    Winter! Not really surprised!
  • Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    Spring
    I got spring

Like the blooms that start budding in spring, you can always offer a fresh perspective. You offer creative ideas that impress the whole office, which more than makes up for the fact that sometimes you can be a bit scatter-brained. You might forget to bring a pen to your meeting, but your magnetic, easygoing personality means no one will hesitate to let you borrow one. Here are more secrets of naturally charming people.
  • Options
    EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    Didn't click the poll as I don't really want to participate in the giveaway, but I did the test: Winter

No surprise considering I was born in December. :D
  • Options
    ghostpostghostpost Posts: 42 Member
    Winter
    Winter - I love the season, cold as it is! I have way too many jumpers :D
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Much like @EA_Spectre, I got Winter. Had to chuckle at it though cause winter is far and away my least favorite season. ;)
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Spring
    I'm spring! :blush:
    Ah, TS4 will be so beautiful in spring. I imagine beautiful flowers, birds chirping and a magical atmosphere. Maybe I'll even make a sim named Spring! She can have flowers in her hair :wink:
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Spring
    Spring!

The weather is neutral and breezes are unbelievably smooth.

The sun's gradient and colorful rays are intrinsic to photographers that catch the moment. I tend to have a lot of nostalgia around this time and reminisce quite a lot because it's close to summer, as soon as activities and festivals normally begin.

Spring is almost like a Virgo, smooth and calm, with the flowers that compliment the sunset sky with energy and vibrance!
  • Options
    xaitoxxaitox Posts: 1 New Member
    Summer
    SUMMER! YAY LOTS OF GIRLS IN BIKINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ehmm ahem I mean yay I can do a lots of sports!
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    Summer
    Summer, and this line really represents how I am in real life

"Like the long summer breaks that used to promise endless possibilities and freedom, you have a great work-life balance and love having new experiences."

Yup this is definitely Me :D
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    Heather2930Heather2930 Posts: 13 New Member
    Fall
    Why can't I post what the Weather Test says ??? Says I had to been around a bit longer ???
  • Options
    Fall
    Wow, now I feel dumb sorry about the post guys about not being able to post posting of what the Test said it just now let me chose what the Test said I thought we had to share it from that site lol...Good Luck all and I'm crossing my Fingers so can't wait til this Package comes out if I get the Extra money I'm gonna Pre-Order it, it would be the 1st one I ever did of the Sims 4 but ALWAYS Loved the Weather Package !!!
  • Options
    Fall
    > @Heather2930 said:
    > A bit Surpised that it was the Fall 1 but I HATE Winter,HALF Love Summer but can get to be to Hot I couldn't copy and paste the saying for some reason it just would highlight it I don't know why almost every site lets you but I just couldn't...Wow now I feel dumb sorry about the post guys about not being able to post posting of what the Test said it just now let me chose what the Test said I thought we had to share it from that site lol...Good Luck all and I'm crossing my Fingers so can't wait till this Package comes out if I get the Extra money I'm gonna Pre-Order it, it would be the 1st one I ever did of the Sims 4 but ALWAYS Loved the Weather Package !!!