Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Which Season Matches Your Personality? (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    edited May 2018
    Winter
    Deleted. Pushing buttons too quickly. :)
  • Options
    takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    Winter
    Pretty happy with my results B) I love winter! I live in an area that has the same weather year round (pretty mild and sunny) so I love making trips to the snow every year to snowboard and be a little chilly for once. I can't wait for my sims to be able to experience that too!
  • Options
    DasheeeeeDasheeeee Posts: 766 Member
    Winter
    I got Winter, no shocker there lol! the shoe fits lol. #Decemberbabyinthehouse !!
  • Options
    HelenBeeeHelenBeee Posts: 2 New Member
    Winter
    Winter
    Winter is my favorite season living in the Southern Hemisphere I dream of a white Christmas Scandinavian style with fir trees and snowmen open fires with stockings on the mantle reindeer and sleds because all I get is heat, sand, flies and plastic trees. Bring on the SEASONS!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DrewElishaDrewElisha Posts: 3 New Member
    Winter
    Winter,
    although Autumn is my favorite.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Fall
    Fall
    You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone.
  • Options
    QuillWriterQuillWriter Posts: 67 Member
    Winter
    Winter

Kind of ironic, since I hate being cold and all, but the description fits me to a T! I am introverted and I do like my quiet seclusion...
  • Options
    PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    Summer
    I got Summer and I loved the description, even though my favorite season is Spring I think it matched my personality.

Summer
    Forget the lazy, hazy days of summer—you prefer the crazy ones. Like the long summer breaks that used to promise endless possibilities and freedom, you have a great work-life balance and love having new experiences. At dinner parties, you keep the whole table entertained with crazy anecdotes from the adventures you always manage to find. Here are the hidden personality strengths of being an extrovert.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • Options
    kiathuakiathua Posts: 1 New Member
    Fall
    My favourite season too :blush:

Fall
    You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone.
  • Options
    Deb2of9RNPRNDeb2of9RNPRN Posts: 6 New Member
    Winter
    I am actually a little surprised that I came out as winter. I would ha be thought Fall. Then again I do love the peace and quiet of the winter and it has my favorite holidays.
  • Options
    KenYugiKenYugi Posts: 2 New Member
    Fall
    I got FALL which is ok to me. I like most seasons except winter. Only redeeming quality of winter is the holidays.
  • Options
    Brei714Brei714 Posts: 110 Member
    Spring
    I got spring and it seems to fit well enough. I am rather scatterbrained but I am also pretty creative when I can focus. Also spring and fall are my favorite seasons, so that's nice. :)
  • Options
    BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    Fall
    I'm a Fall baby so it only makes sense and it really is my favorite time of year.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Spring
    I got Spring! Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    BroguskaBroguska Posts: 1 New Member
    Winter
    As Vivaldi’s winter is my favourite of all four season, it’s not a suprise I got winter here too
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited May 2018
    Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about.

I really like Fall the best but Winter is nice too. I love sipping cocoa in front of a nice fire.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway.
  • Options
    Aeranema08Aeranema08 Posts: 2 New Member
    Winter
    Winter is my favorite season. I love the cold.

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    EttaEtta Posts: 8 New Member
    Fall
    I got fall :) which is my favorite season!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Summer
    Thanks for doing this!

Summer
    Forget the lazy, hazy days of summer—you prefer the crazy ones. Like the long summer breaks that used to promise endless possibilities and freedom, you have a great work-life balance and love having new experiences. At dinner parties, you keep the whole table entertained with crazy anecdotes from the adventures you always manage to find. Here are the hidden personality strengths of being an extrovert.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    DarkenedShadowsDarkenedShadows Posts: 1 New Member
    Winter
    I got Winter but it didn't register or something at first
  • Options
    GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    Winter
    [quote="EMSimmer30;c-16491429"]Winter
    I would have thought fall as I love the colours and I don't do well in really cold weather but the description actually fits pretty well.

Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about.
    [/quote]
    Same!!
    I love the look of winter in the teaser so it also makes sense too
  • Options
    MegansleiaMegansleia Posts: 259 Member
    Winter
    I did it 2x, and both times said Winter!! I don't know, I HATE winter when I lived in the Midwest. Now in AZ I don't mind it.
  • Options
    Bhawkins0402Bhawkins0402 Posts: 75 Member
    Fall
    Fall, sounds about right! :)
  • Options
    noteye32noteye32 Posts: 250 Member
    Winter
    I got Winter... i think thats' funny as i hate the cold tho it does suit what the saying is ... (not all tho ).
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    edited June 2018
    Fall
    Fall

Thank you for the generous give away and a chance to win this expansion pack.