Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Which Season Matches Your Personality? (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    Billysim143Billysim143 Posts: 968 Member
    edited May 2018
    Winter
    Winter

A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.

The funny thing is I totally agree with this being my season and I live in South Florida! I hear the mountains calling me again.
  • Options
    AuroraBoreallisAuroraBoreallis Posts: 108 Member
    Winter
    The description is for sure me ... However, my favorite season is actually fall ....

Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.
  • Options
    KoalagirllKoalagirll Posts: 297 Member
    Winter
    Winter

The description mostly fits me, so I'm not surprised. However, I don't really like the cold, so that's a bit interesting. :lol:
  • Options
    shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    Fall
    Fall

You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone. Check out these signs you have incredible empathy.
  • Options
    holosimholosim Posts: 57 Member
    Winter
    Winter! The description fits me perfectly, but my favorite season is autumn, for both temperatures and aesthetics.
    Emergence: Build A City Challenge <- My first real simlit! No banner yet, but coming soon!
  • Options
    CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member
    Winter
    Both the Ea test and this one gave me the same results. I love winter anyway so I’m lucky.
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Winter
    Thanks for doing this giveaway! I got winter, which isn't all that surprising considering what they take into account to determine this. In the EA test, I got Fall, which is my favourite season.
  • Options
    SylvanGladiatorSylvanGladiator Posts: 74 Member
    Winter
    Summer is my favorite but winter suits my personality
  • Options
    franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    edited May 2018
    Fall
    Fall
    Which is great, because I love fall the best. Here's to the beauty of the falling leaves.

• Options
    Intimid8orIntimid8or Posts: 24 Member
    edited May 2018
    Summer
    I got winter. I’m not sure why my post says summer. I agree with my winter result, but it’s a little atypical in my neck of the woods. Winter here at home means 70 degree daytime temps and plenty of sunshine.
  • Options
    PinkabluPinkablu Posts: 18 Member
    Winter
    I got winter! I'm a winter baby, too, so this was a nice match xD

I actually liked a lot of the questions. Except the social media platform--the three they listed were the three I avoid but I'm still on other platforms orz

( really nice of you to hold a giveaway already! )

--

Posting description of Winter even though it's been posted before:

"A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts."
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Summer
    I'm summer, which makes total sense to me. Maybe because I've got an easy breezy summer personality?
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    aloadaialoadai Posts: 51 Member
    Fall
    I got fall, the second most common one lol
    Tbh I think of myself as a Spring person (considering I was born in spring)
  • Options
    LantiLanti Posts: 36 Member
    Winter
    I guess I'm with the majority :)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Fall
    I got fall
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    edited May 2018
    Fall
    Fall
    You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone. Check out these signs you have incredible empathy.

It's... quite accurate, actually. I'm an ENTP, so...

Anyway, I tend to find autumn a tad boring - but what can I say? I live in the tropics.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Summer
    I got summer which doesn’t surprise me in the least. Us Aussies probably don’t even have a clue what a real winter looks like :joy:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    Winter
    Winter! I love snow and am a massive introvert. Pretty accurate.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Fall
    I got fall/autumn which is my favorite! I love the colors, and the smells, and pumpkin everything! Plus it contains my favorite holiday...Thanksgiving!
  • Options
    SimsayCDSimsayCD Posts: 95 Member
    Fall
    I got Fall, which is very, very accurate. Thanks for the hosting the giveaway! Looking forward to seeing who wins. :smile:

Fall
  • Options
    shygirlshygirl Posts: 221 Member
    Winter
    I got winter
  • Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    Winter
    I got winter due to my introverted personality, but that is my least favourite season. The winter here is long and cold and grey and depressing ....... That is probably why I love spring the most. It marks the end of winter, and I love seeing my surroundings come back to life.
  • Options
    AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    Fall
    Fall :) I'm not surprised and it's my favorite season.
  • Options
    pointefulpointeful Posts: 36 Member
    Spring
    Spring
    Like the blooms that start budding in spring, you can always offer a fresh perspective. You offer creative ideas that impress the whole office, which more than makes up for the fact that sometimes you can be a bit scatter-brained. You might forget to bring a pen to your meeting, but your magnetic, easygoing personality means no one will hesitate to let you borrow one.

What a lovely description! I hope people find me this charming, because that's so sweet!!
  • Options
    TheWomanMonsterTheWomanMonster Posts: 49 Member
    Winter
    Winter definitely suits my personality based on the quiz result! But in real life I prefer Autumn.