Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons available for preorder

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    It seems we can't customize the seasons.

Each world get an unique climate.

Yeah, that's what I noticed too. I'm very curious to see how that'll turn out.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    I'm looking forward to the custom holidays! And the skating rink! And homemade holiday crafts!
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited May 2018
    In fact, TS4 Seasons activities are recycled. No new activity like skiing.

I almost thought it was the TS2 trailer.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member

I'm happy with what I saw.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Instant pre-order. Love.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Of course pre-ordered! Yayyy!!
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Pre-ordered. It looks to be the best EP to date, and I can't freakin' WAIT.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member

I'm happy with what I saw.

Don't worry, I still think this pack is essential.
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Better pre-order before they run out of copies.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Better pre-order before they run out of copies.

There’s never been any question in my mind as to whether or not I would buy Seasons when it came out. People might as well preorder if they want to, so it’s ready to just click a button the moment it is released.

I am VERY excited.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    As much as I'm super excited, I am holding back on preorder until I get a lot more info and maybe watch some streams about it. Just in case.

I kinda regretted preording C/D so I'm taking some more precautions for sure.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I have loved the sims seasons in every Sims game, but I don't know what to think about this one. I want to be excited but I see a lot has been left out. It doesn't look like we will have festivals like in the sims 3. I loved the fall one with the haunted house and pumpkin patch and let's not forget the pie eat contest. Our sims could also swim in the ocean, get sunburned, and tan in the summer. In winter our sims could freeze to death and we had snowboarding. Don't get me wrong I love the gift giving that we saw, the toddler pool, and stuff but I'm going to miss a bunch of the previous things we had which seems to happen a lot in the Sims 4 it's like one step forward and two back. I hope that in the coming weeks that we get more information and I turn out to be wrong about this expansion because Seasons has always been one of my favorites.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited May 2018
    Pre-orders? HA! I've never pre-ordered before and I'm not doing it now. Especially not from a site using fan-art for box-art.

People saying a lot has been left out... well, they may be right. And then again they should remember that there's only so much room in a trailer.

Part of my concern is that it's coming out a bit early... is it being rushed? Or is it because of what they're bringing out AFTER?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Pre-orders? HA! I've never pre-ordered before and I'm not doing it now. Especially not from a site using fan-art for box-art.

People saying a lot has been left out... well, they may be right. And then again they should remember that there's only so much room in a trailer.

Part of my concern is that it's coming out a bit early... is it being rushed? Or is it because of what they're bringing out AFTER?

1. Well, unless you speak Swedish, ordering from a website in Swedish would be a bit of a hassle, wouldn’t it?
    2. When this was posted, seasons hadn’t been confirmed yet. The big news was seasons, not preordering.
  • Options
    Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    I just did in the origin store!
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Seasons and pets have always been my "must haves" for a sims game (of course Sims 1 didn't have seasons but aside from that.) So of course I preordered. There's a ton more stuff I'd LIKE to see them do after this but the truth is that if they were to move on to Sims 5 after June 22nd, I wouldn't feel like something was missing that I "needed"
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    nayruslove7nayruslove7 Posts: 108 Member
    just so everyone knows, if you have amazon prime you can pre order seasons off amazon for 20% off! i pre ordered off of origin right after i saw the trailer so i missed out on an opportunity.