Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the first thing you're going to do with Seasons?

What's the first thing you're going to do with Seasons? First thing I'm doing is finally creating my Winter-themed household that I've been dying to create.
Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png

Comments

• Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited May 2018
    The very first thing I’m going to do is build my dream home, then start a 20 generation legacy!!

The custom holidays are such a welcome surprise and it was honestly the only thing I wanted for the pack to truly feel like seasons to me (other than weather, obvi). So now I’ll have the sense of years passing by and generations living out and passing down heirlooms and UGH I CANT WAIT :heart:

This is the last thing I want to check off my list. And now I can :grin:

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Not sure I'm just busy thinking that my photo walls are about to double in size for the different seasons guess we'll see how it runs and go from there I'm going to need more builds for it though.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I made a gardener sim last night that I was planning to play with.... but now I guess the logical thing to do would be to save him for when the expansion comes out and try the gardening career.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I have a stardew valley character based save ... so it's perfect (less the farm animals). I make lots of gardeners/herbalists and mad scientists so it will just all roll in to what I've started playing already. I do keep watching the ice skating and rollerskating and I can see stories coming from that. Not huge on family play but all the swings I'll add those to the few families I have.
    I think this might be the first time I'm not planning new characters (as of yet) for the new EP.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I’ll be relaxing at summer to listen to music.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Have a party every season. Lol kids and teens need school breaks please I hope they input this.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    I’ll be relaxing at summer to listen to music.

As expected of you :p

Vamos a La Playa!
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Everything!
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Create a new savegame, new family, be surprised by the random seasonal things, create a custom holiday for Brothers and Sisters (Brothers and sisters day)
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    Get rid of summer. :D
  • Options
    Simgurl20Simgurl20 Posts: 162 Member
    First thing I'll do with Season is wait till it comes on sale from a base price of $60 so I can finally buy it :D
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Simgurl20 wrote: »
    First thing I'll do with Season is wait till it comes on sale from a base price of $60 so I can finally buy it :D

I don't think I could wait on a sale tbh lol, I'll need much more info and see the livestream before I either preorder or wait for a sale or not. Most likely I can't wait for a sale.
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Couldn't wait on a sale, already pre-ordered. I'm not missing a minute. I don't even know what my first minute in game will be.. But I know it absolutely requires a fresh save, fresh families, and a fresh World for me to fill with scarecrows and bees.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited May 2018
    Just play and watch how different are the days. And of course add swings in my garden!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    Revive my favorite Sim that I lost in November to the CnD patch, and her family. OR. Play my newest family, two sisters opening a wedding planning business, It'll be a bakery and flower shop.
  • Options
    SimSaraSimSara Posts: 534 Member
    I'm just going to play lol. I think this pack will make live mode more interesting, it feels a bit aimless to me currently. I'm really excited about the holiday's. I'll be waiting for fall/halloween, I feel like I have a reason to use the pumpkin carving station.
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    Lock my door, shut off my phone and play the sims four for hours. I usually only play it in terms of minutes.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Well first I’m going back into my rotation and fixing everyone to be ready and somebody is going to be a Botanist!
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Start a new game!
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I gonna load my game up and stare at the screen for an hour with tears of Joy in my eyes and then get into playing, LOL! :D
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I will cry with joy once it finishes installing, and then I will edit my "beach" to that toddler pool. And spruce up a few lots, maybe make a skate rink, and plop down those new food stands. And then just sit back and enjoy playing my different families with the new weather and fun stuff!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Probably spend hours in CAS making a new family to enjoy seasons with. :)
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Cause unnecessary pandemonium in my town with thunderstones so that they know that they angered there god. :smile:
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    First thing ill do is go through and rennovate all my lots to appropriately include the new content. Pools will get summer stuff, parks will get swings, bowling alleys will get roller rinks, etc. Then i will be checking out the new custom holiday system, im most excited/interested in how that works.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    First thing ill do is go through and rennovate all my lots to appropriately include the new content. Pools will get summer stuff, parks will get swings, bowling alleys will get roller rinks, etc. Then i will be checking out the new custom holiday system, im most excited/interested in how that works.

Exactly what I'm going to do. Update my current world first and play with my current sims before starting a new save. I'm currently working on a Legacy, Rags to Riches, and a Sim in the Big City save (they're all in one save).
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif