Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    nani wrote: »
    I feel sick. I'm so upset, I'm shaking. Whether that girl is faking threatening Phil's life for attention or is serious, I hope she is arrested. The Phandom goes to far sometimes, and it honestly makes me think they should just quit YouTube. No wonder they don't tell us anything about their personal lives.

What is even going on
    If she threaten him I will move to wherever the eff she is and whoop her darn plum in person

https://amp.wetheunicorns.com/youtubers/dan-and-phil/fan-death-threats/

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video, but apparently this girl is claiming she has a VIP ticket to Interactive Introverts and she's going to kill Phil and then herself. Dan and Phil have be made aware and are dealing with it, but it's still upsetting.

i might just get sick.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I feel sick. I'm so upset, I'm shaking. Whether that girl is faking threatening Phil's life for attention or is serious, I hope she is arrested. The Phandom goes to far sometimes, and it honestly makes me think they should just quit YouTube. No wonder they don't tell us anything about their personal lives.

What is even going on
    If she threaten him I will move to wherever the eff she is and whoop her darn plum in person

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video, but apparently this girl is claiming she has a VIP ticket to Interactive Introverts and she's going to kill Phil and then herself. Dan and Phil have be made aware and are dealing with it, but it's still upsetting.

i might just get sick.

And the state she's in has really lax gun laws.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

What is even going on

i might just get sick.

I'm worried sick

• Options

What is even going on

i might just get sick.

I'm worried sick

I think their security will keep them safe. Plus since they've notified their management, hopefully the management has notified local police.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Since each show is going to be different, I'm debating going to the one in Vancouver, too. I wish they weren't right in a row, though. I'm already planning on getting a hotel room in Seattle, I'd have to spend two nights away from home :/
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Can we talk about this ?

JUpeIhc.png

8cyMJTQ.jpg

Wy6xiQP.png

bUWHhPW.png

a9jl5g8.png

• Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member

What is even going on

i might just get sick.

I'm worried sick

I think their security will keep them safe. Plus since they've notified their management, hopefully the management has notified local police.

Really? :worried: I haven't heard about this. I deleted Twitter and now I feel like I'm super out of the loop. I'm sure their management will keep them safe though, and whatever theater or place that it's at wouldn't let them bring a gun in, right?
    Can we talk about this ?

JUpeIhc.png

8cyMJTQ.jpg

Wy6xiQP.png

bUWHhPW.png

a9jl5g8.png

I nearly died watching this video
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    It was hilarious from start to finish

• Options
    Summerjase wrote: »

What is even going on

i might just get sick.

I'm worried sick

Really? :worried: I haven't heard about this. I deleted Twitter and now I feel like I'm super out of the loop. I'm sure their management will keep them safe though, and whatever theater or place that it's at wouldn't let them bring a gun in, right?

I don't have Twitter either. I search Dan and Phil enough (to look at their IGs and Twitters lol) that Google sometimes recommends articles about them. Arizona has extremely lax gun laws, but I actually went to TATinoF in Arizona (long story) and they checked my bag when I came in, so they must be disallowed there.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    The video was real fun. Giving the fans what they want, indeed. :D

Concerning that (clearly troubled) girl: Dan and Phil have millions of fans. Most of them are content to watch their videos, follow them on twitter, tumblr and whatnot, and, if ever meeting them, getting a selfie while giggling helplessly (that would be me as well). Hurting them is the last thing they want.

However, it is unavoidable, that some "fans" take the "fanatic" to a whole new level. Most of them probably are completly harmless, but some will go overboard.
    Dan and Phil are very reasonable people, I think. They had one (visible) bodyguard while being on tour in the USA last time, and I´m pretty sure, there were more behind the scenes. They will be careful.

Still, it worries me.

(Apropos, the handling of weapons in the United States completly baffles me.)
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    The video was real fun. Giving the fans what they want, indeed. :D

Concerning that (clearly troubled) girl: Dan and Phil have millions of fans. Most of them are content to watch their videos, follow them on twitter, tumblr and whatnot, and, if ever meeting them, getting a selfie while giggling helplessly (that would be me as well). Hurting them is the last thing they want.

However, it is unavoidable, that some "fans" take the "fanatic" to a whole new level. Most of them probably are completly harmless, but some will go overboard.
    Dan and Phil are very reasonable people, I think. They had one (visible) bodyguard while being on tour in the USA last time, and I´m pretty sure, there were more behind the scenes. They will be careful.

Still, it worries me.

(Apropos, the handling of weapons in the United States completly baffles me.)

it baffle most of the rest of the world, to be honest

• Options
    Y'ALL! Dan and Phil finally got to meet baby Pearl!

41945446141_8d8f03144f_c.jpg

41227732034_a0b7cd9880_c.jpg

28074609978_bebe4e193f_c.jpg

vov8KM.gif

41945449161_77e61d1ee8_c.jpg

41901938442_089091c415_c.jpg

4R3Lmk.gif

41227735534_0f560b6bb6_c.jpg

pQm2wm.gif

I tried to keep it to just the highlights, but there was a lot of good bits, you know? :D

https://youtu.be/PuXnWS1vxm8?t=14m48s

(they appear earlier, too, sans bebe)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    It's extremely cute

• Options
    I kind of melted.

• Options
    *pick @Waterdragon off the floor with a spoon*

• Options
    It's May! (I forgot)

d99c3f1d46517171bd0f7b55a4bdbe87.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    So bossy

• Options
    They can boss me around any time.

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    They can boss me around any time.

;);)

• Options
    Thank you, @nani!
    They are looking quite sharp in the May picture. Although I do believe, Phil´s shoelace is undone (or at least long enough to be stepped upon). I hope, there were no accidents ( I can totally understand Louise´s reluctance to let either of them babysit her kids. Phil is too accident-prone, and while Dan shows a natural talent of handling a baby, I don´t know how he would deal with things like diaper changing).

• Options
    Thank you, @nani!
    They are looking quite sharp in the May picture. Although I do believe, Phil´s shoelace is undone (or at least long enough to be stepped upon). I hope, there were no accidents ( I can totally understand Louise´s reluctance to let either of them babysit her kids. Phil is too accident-prone, and while Dan shows a natural talent of handling a baby, I don´t know how he would deal with things like diaper changing).

i just wouldn't let, even a close friend, babysit a new born alone if they never babysitted before. especially if they're clumsy like Phil. like no hate Phil i love you but you're clumsy. and i imagine Dan being completely lost if he has to change the baby or something

• Options
    edited May 2018
    So recently my cousin (who I've mentioned Dan and Phil to several times) said to me "I still need to watch some of their videos to see what they're all about." So I sent her a few. She never replied... :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I.. uh... I feel kind of dumb for not realizing Phil's "glowing beacon" hair wasn't his natural hair color. And slightly betrayed?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I.. uh... I feel kind of dumb for not realizing Phil's "glowing beacon" hair wasn't his natural hair color. And slightly betrayed?

Glowing beacon ?

• Options

Glowing beacon ?

https://youtu.be/4VNVdRLC6sI

1:00
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻