Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Wish I could get it :(
    It was fun to watch a pizza mukbang while eating pizza in PJ :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I normally really don´t care for people eating on camera, but I love the Mukbang video (never heard of this before. There are all kind of things on the internet :p ).
    Also, I pre-ordered the dvd, my sister wants it as a christmas present. I´m afraid, the wrapper will be damaged, when she opens it. :D

Hi there, @AriaMad2 !
    Hey!
    Just noticed the Limited VIP Edition for the DVD is out of stock everywhere now! Thank goodness I got in queue quickly-

F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    It´s still available on the dan and phil shop as far as I can see...

@nani - I didn´t have any pizza when it came out, but I just had to eat some later this week - no delivery though, deep frozen. :D
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
    It´s still available on the dan and phil shop as far as I can see...

@nani - I didn´t have any pizza when it came out, but I just had to eat some later this week - no delivery though, deep frozen. :D
    Yeah, I think they’ve restocked. I just checked and they’re in stock again.

I´m not really a fan of spooky week. I mean, I don´t mind jump scares (like in five nights at Freddy´s, doesn´t bother me at all), but I really don´t like gore. That last Resident Evil video was a bit... ugh. I just listened to it after a while. Dan screaming is always hilarious. :D

I love spooky week because we can have a video every day !
    The test yesterday spooked me more than resident evil , but the game is really gory

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited October 2018
    I´m not really a fan of spooky week. I mean, I don´t mind jump scares (like in five nights at Freddy´s, doesn´t bother me at all), but I really don´t like gore. That last Resident Evil video was a bit... ugh. I just listened to it after a while. Dan screaming is always hilarious. :D

I'm with you, I haven't watched any of Spooky week yet. It's 2spooky4me. :sweat_smile: I prefer Gamingmas.
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I can’t watch Spooky Week. Too scary!

I will watch every single videos 😜

I'm with you, I haven't watched any of Spooky week yet. It's 2spooky4me. :sweat_smile: I prefer Gamingmas.

Watch the last one, you won't regret it 😛

nani wrote: »

Watch the last one, you won't regret it 😛

Well it's not like I'm getting any sleep anyway.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Still trying to figure out how to get The Amazing Tour is Not On Fire without getting YouTube Red.. Not sure how I’ll go..

edited October 2018
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    Still trying to figure out how to get The Amazing Tour is Not On Fire without getting YouTube Red.. Not sure how I’ll go..

i got it because youtube let you get one thing for free
    at least when i did it, so i got it 5444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu$
    *grumbles* this was my cat

The new Sims video is not spooky at all. :D
    (The only thing that worries me, is the fact, that they don´t seem to know the "save as" option. What if their save file gets corrupted?? That´s really scary!)

edited October 2018
    (The only thing that worries me, is the fact, that they don´t seem to know the "save as" option. What if their save file gets corrupted?? That´s really scary!)

I wonder why didn't they put the other packs ? Or why didn't they play on the other computer who has the packs ? Don't they not know they can have more than one save on a computer ? And out of all the days, choosing Halloween for a romantic trip was a bad idea :D I mean unless you're really into sp00k, going to a city exclusively populated with vampires is not going to be romantic :D

(Why does it censor sp00k ? It's not even a bad word.)

I wonder why didn't they put the other packs ? Or why didn't they play on the other computer who has the packs ? Don't they not know they can have more than one save on a computer ? And out of all the days, choosing Halloween for a romantic trip was a bad idea :D I mean unless you're really into sp00k, going to a city exclusively populated with vampires is not going to be romantic :D

It's a racial slur, actually. I don't think many people use it that way, but the forum tends to be pretty conservative about that. It for the same reason we're not allowed to put the abbreviated term for a raccoon here.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

It's a racial slur, actually. I don't think many people use it that way, but the forum tends to be pretty conservative about that. It for the same reason we're not allowed to put the abbreviated term for a raccoon here.
    Huh, thanks for teaching me something!!

I have no idea why but thanks

Last night I dreamed I saw Dan and Phil at a local gas station, but I was too shy to say hi, which is honestly 100% accurate.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I had a couple Dan and Phil related dreams if you wanna hear them sometimes :D

I had a couple Dan and Phil related dreams if you wanna hear them sometimes :D

Always.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    So glad Phil’s okay!! It was scary turning my phone off of airplane mode and finding out Phil was in hospital!!

Wow, going to the Emergency room for fainting once? Ah,the luxuries of free healthcare. :sweat_smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Ghost in emoji pajamas :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    My hair shirt has a spray of turquoise hair colour on it.. NOOOOOOOO