Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    mintycupcake - I can totally see Phil in all of them. Personally I like the blue one with the little dinosaurs best.

Have you all seen Dan´s new stuff? I kind of want to buy the "don´t talk to me" shirt to wear it at work. :D

I really liked the dinosaurs too.

I don't understand, why does Daniel have his own shop now?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    mintycupcake - I can totally see Phil in all of them. Personally I like the blue one with the little dinosaurs best.

Have you all seen Dan´s new stuff? I kind of want to buy the "don´t talk to me" shirt to wear it at work. :D

maybe he was asked, or was tempted, to make merch that revolve around his persona and not just "dan&phil"
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    I_Wanted_To_Be_EdgyI_Wanted_To_Be_Edgy Posts: 186 Member
    > @Waterdragon said:
    > @mintycupcake - I can totally see Phil in all of them. Personally I like the blue one with the little dinosaurs best.
    >
    > Have you all seen Dan´s new stuff? I kind of want to buy the "don´t talk to me" shirt to wear it at work. :D

I love the flower crown and I have an obsession with backpacks so if I get anything, it would be that one. It's calling to me so much ughh. Need money. May sell an organ.
    giphy.gif

I only played with you, string between a kitten's mitts.

Origin ID: Azaylia
  • Options
    nani wrote: »

maybe he was asked, or was tempted, to make merch that revolve around his persona and not just "dan&phil"

Right, that makes sense. I suppose my question is more "Why isn't this in their already existing shop?" Like, why is it separate? Idk, maybe I'm too much of a pessimist, but it spo oks me a bit.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Right, that makes sense. I suppose my question is more "Why isn't this in their already existing shop?" Like, why is it separate? Idk, maybe I'm too much of a pessimist, but it spo oks me a bit.

well, because it's not "dan&phil" it's just "dan" so he made a separate shop ?

• Options
    > @mintycupcake said:
    > nani wrote: »
    >
    > mintycupcake wrote: »
    >
    > Waterdragon wrote: »
    >
    > mintycupcake - I can totally see Phil in all of them. Personally I like the blue one with the little dinosaurs best.
    >
    > Have you all seen Dan´s new stuff? I kind of want to buy the "don´t talk to me" shirt to wear it at work. :D
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I really liked the dinosaurs too.
    >
    > I don't understand, why does Daniel have his own shop now?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > maybe he was asked, or was tempted, to make merch that revolve around his persona and not just "dan&phil"
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Right, that makes sense. I suppose my question is more "Why isn't this in their already existing shop?" Like, why is it separate? Idk, maybe I'm too much of a pessimist, but it spo oks me a bit.

I Wouldn't Worry too much, I LOVE my best friend to pieces and while we have some things in common, our styles are so different and it would make more sense imo for the stuff only relevant to me to go on my own store and not cloud the place where me and her had our shared interest products - if that makes any sense?
    giphy.gif

• Options
    By the way I never really introduced myself but I'm Dyna and I have been watching Dan & Phil since 2013. I enjoy their content as much as I enjoy sugar and candles (Very very much.) <3 <3
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Hi @I_Wanted_To_Be_Edgy ! Thanks for joining us. I hope you stick around for a bit, we've had a lot of friends come and go here. I see you've been watching since 2013. Me too! How did you find them?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    It's so long so I have no idea, but I imagine since I look through my twitter pictures and see I was really into younowers back then, it must have been that site haha :D. (I have literal screenshots from their 2013 streams posted to my twitter of Dan and Phil so yeah)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    By the way I never really introduced myself but I'm Dyna and I have been watching Dan & Phil since 2013. I enjoy their content as much as I enjoy sugar and candles (Very very much.) <3<3

Hi ! I've also been watching them since 2013 :)

• Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Hi, @I_Wanted_To_Be_Edgy ! *waves* :)

@mintycupcake - Dan´s new shop is also hosted by IRL Digital Ltd, which is the same as for the Dan and Phil shop, so I wouldn´t worry too much. In the end it´s probably managed by Martyn!

Found a bit information here:
    https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/09041398-irl-digital-ltd

My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    Ugh, I want the eclipse shirt. And the backpack. Unfortunately I just bought concert tickets to Breaking Benjamin.

Hi @I_Wanted_To_Be_Edgy !

giphy.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @Summerjase Oh that stinks, but atleast breaking benjamin is a really cool band! :) and HI!
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Hi, @I_Wanted_To_Be_Edgy ! *waves* :)

mintycupcake - Dan´s new shop is also hosted by IRL Digital Ltd, which is the same as for the Dan and Phil shop, so I wouldn´t worry too much. In the end it´s probably managed by Martyn!

Found a bit information here:
    https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/09041398-irl-digital-ltd

Huh, we'll that's good.

I have the Pixel Pocket tee
    928acaf161f1e9bc18d6395387a0c44b.jpg

and I've been thinking about ordering this twinkle skirt to wear with it to Interactive Introverts

jhsu_twinkling_star_skirt_sparkle.gif

But for me, II is in mid-August and there is a possibility it could be during a heatwave. But also because it's the Pacific Northwest, there's a chance it could be raining. What do you guys think?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    If it's a heatwave you won't be too hot
    If it's raining bring an umbrella /jacket ?

• Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    edited March 2018
    That skirt is awesome. But it is 100% polyester, so I personaly would not want to wear it in a heat wave. Or in the rain, with the batteries and all. But I think, I would buy it anyway. That shop has the most wonderful stuff. I want all the Star Trek things! :#

Edit: Did Phil... just cut off his fringe?? :|
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    That skirt is fantastic

• Options
    That skirt is awesome. But it is 100% polyester, so I personaly would not want to wear it in a heat wave. Or in the rain, with the batteries and all. But I think, I would buy it anyway. That shop has the most wonderful stuff. I want all the Star Trek things! :#

Edit: Did Phil... just cut off his fringe?? :|

I don't think water will be an issue, cuz they have to take into back sweat.

I'm not sure??? I can't tell if he just pushed it back or not.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    I love that skirt! But II should be indoors, right? So it shouldn't be too hot?

@waterdragon I was wondering this too! It looks like he just pushed it back, but I'm worried it will be the end of the fringe? :(

giphy.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    In Memorial:
    R.I.P DanAndPhilCRAFTS
    2015-2017

tumblr_inline_o5wwfrP3zN1u4i3sq_400.gif
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Happy April 1st!

tumblr_oyr7k7ZGbM1qzhp9do3_1280.png
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    In Memorial:
    R.I.P DanAndPhilCRAFTS
    2015-2017

tumblr_inline_o5wwfrP3zN1u4i3sq_400.gif

:'(

• Options
    I feel sick. I'm so upset, I'm shaking. Whether that girl is faking threatening Phil's life for attention or is serious, I hope she is arrested. The Phandom goes to far sometimes, and it honestly makes me think they should just quit YouTube. No wonder they don't tell us anything about their personal lives.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I feel sick. I'm so upset, I'm shaking. Whether that girl is faking threatening Phil's life for attention or is serious, I hope she is arrested. The Phandom goes to far sometimes, and it honestly makes me think they should just quit YouTube. No wonder they don't tell us anything about their personal lives.

What is even going on
    If she threaten him I will move to wherever the eff she is and whoop her darn 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in person

• Options

What is even going on
    If she threaten him I will move to wherever the eff she is and whoop her darn plum in person

https://amp.wetheunicorns.com/youtubers/dan-and-phil/fan-death-threats/

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video, but apparently this girl is claiming she has a VIP ticket to Interactive Introverts and she's going to kill Phil and then herself. Dan and Phil have be made aware and are dealing with it, but it's still upsetting.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻