Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Did I make that sim an artist or an author? I forget xD
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 Swimming in a whitewater river ;) Gotta go with the flow and look out for rocks! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Hmm, this is really interesting to me. Luckily I have already received enough votes on the poll for there to be a clear winner.

I wanted to post my story on the forums, in the same way, I did my legacy, just a way to archive the chapters and post the updates for others to find on the forum. I'm wondering if I don't mention the teen pregnancy or post the screenshots in the forums if that would be okay.

If not I will just share my story here, but I'm still confused as to what I did wrong.

Did you ever get this figured out, @Jessicthulhu ? I did see that you have two forum threads, one for Little Love, Big Legacy and one for Lilah Alone. Was there a third that got removed?

Yes, a third one that was removed and I know now what the issue was, though nobody really reached out to me and let me know, but thanks for your concern!
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    Also everyone Week Six has been added to my legacy challeng! (:
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    To write or not to write. I have three days until my exam...but I want to write. I guess its going to be my tumblr story if I do. That takes me five minutes and I grab pics whenever.
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    I can't stop thinking of that scene from Gintama

Which one?

(It's been a long time since I've ever read the manga for that series)
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    rednenemon wrote: »
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    I can't stop thinking of that scene from Gintama

Which one?

(It's been a long time since I've ever read the manga for that series)
    Where Gintoki broke his arm and Hijikata dislocated his shoulder...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    @Shadyboop

I don't remember that one, so either I didn't get that far in the series, or my memory is really bad.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    In this chapter, Harvey gets to explore San Myshuno with his family!

I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited May 2018
    I did something... XD
    210bln9.jpg
    Cyrielle: OH GOD NO NO NO THIS WAS A BAD IDEA PUT ME DOWNNNN
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited May 2018
    Karilan wrote: »
    NtinuZi.png

Damion reunites with an old flame in chapter 21!

hopefully he won't combust. get it fire combust.

sorry its getting late.

Ha! I feel like that was a @LegacySims2017 type comment, @friendsfan367. Insert Joseph face here... :#

well sis is busy so now munter and legacy entertain me.

its possible i scared munter a few days ago, he had been posting screenshots that i was commenting on then one day he said no screenshots too spoilery. i objected to that. so now he posts one pic a day of random stuff. lol.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Karilan wrote: »
    NtinuZi.png

Damion reunites with an old flame in chapter 21!

hopefully he won't combust. get it fire combust.

sorry its getting late.

Ha! I feel like that was a @LegacySims2017 type comment, @friendsfan367. Insert Joseph face here... :#

Except I would meme it. :grin:
    Incredibles2-5-600x1244.jpg

it means she thinks your funny. i fixed your emoji.
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @CathyTea Thanks for the birthday wishes again! My family already celebrated earlier this week, as we're celebrating my cousin's graduation today, but I'm giving myself a break from school stuff over the weekend before diving headfirst back into things on Monday.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,771 Member
    For a future Gen where the heiress is going to turn into a "beast" (a vampire/Phantom of the Opera/Frankenstein creation) . How do I deal with her parents because I don't want to kill them early and I don't exactly want to make them servants
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I miss the roleplay thread....
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    OhRenSimsOhRenSims Posts: 933 Member
    OhRenSims wrote: »
    Leaping Llamas! Holy Freezer Bunnies! Pluckin' Plumbobs! How long's it been!? Between work and school I've hardly played the sims, let alone come to the forums. I'm shamefully remembering the last time I said I would try to come back around more often. OOPS.

I assure you, I'm going to make an appearance again. And hopefully by mid-summer I will be able to be even more active than I have been.

I just have 44 days until graduation. HUZZAH!!

HUGS! HUGS! and DOUBLE HUGS! I am so happy to see you! Wowzers, I've missed you.

And GIANT congrats on being so close to graduation. Lovely, lovely, hugely lovely, and mega-giant CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Aw! Thanks, CT! <3
    FVIRakw.jpg
    The Waite Legacy (Wordpress)
    The Mills Legacy (Coming Soon!, Wordpress)
  • Options
    Leaping Llamas! Holy Freezer Bunnies! Pluckin' Plumbobs! How long's it been!? Between work and school I've hardly played the sims, let alone come to the forums. I'm shamefully remembering the last time I said I would try to come back around more often. OOPS.

I assure you, I'm going to make an appearance again. And hopefully by mid-summer I will be able to be even more active than I have been.

HUGS! HUGS! and DOUBLE HUGS! I am so happy to see you! Wowzers, I've missed you.

And GIANT congrats on being so close to graduation. Lovely, lovely, hugely lovely, and mega-giant CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Aw! Thanks, CT! <3

how close is close i don't think you said.
  • Options
    mothers day is cancelled. well mine anyway. mom is sick so she wants to lay in bed as much as possile. she wouldn't need to get up at all but i work tommorrow.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Aw! Thanks, CT! <3

Yesterday, she said it was 44 days, so I guess now it's 43! :o
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

Aw! Thanks, CT! <3

tackles sissy your not getting away this time. lol.

how was your day?
  • Options

Aw! Thanks, CT! <3

how was your day?

It was great! I read a lot of student papers and it was fun! The initial drafts (which I read two weeks ago, and which aren't graded) were pretty bad--kinda sad-bad. But the final drafts (which are graded) were almost universally excellent! Lots of A students, and that makes everybody happy!

How was your day?

Also, I'm heading out to water the garden, but I'll be around tonight, so I can catch up with you! :)<3

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

Aw! Thanks, CT! <3

how was your day?

It was great! I read a lot of student papers and it was fun! The initial drafts (which I read two weeks ago, and which aren't graded) were pretty bad--kinda sad-bad. But the final drafts (which are graded) were almost universally excellent! Lots of A students, and that makes everybody happy!

How was your day?

Also, I'm heading out to water the garden, but I'll be around tonight, so I can catch up with you! :)<3

mine was great . tired ftom work . but the cranky old guy customer actually said thank you when i helped him.

part of me wants to work tomorrow. the other part wants to sleep.

and moms sick so mothers day got cancelled.
  • Options

Aw! Thanks, CT! <3

how was your day?

How was your day?

so you assign a paper they write it you tell them what needs improvement . they fix the mistakes and you regrade it?
  • Options
    SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    edited May 2018
    This is a really cool inspiring topic. When I saw it, this free program I know came to mind (this topic consist of more than 4000 pages, so not a clue if someone has already mentioned it): yWriter. I thought maybe someone has some use for it.
    yWriter is a word processor which breaks your novel into chapters and scenes, helping you keep track of your work while leaving your mind free to create. It will not write your novel for you, suggest plot ideas or perform creative tasks of any kind. yWriter was designed by an author, not a salesman!

(I'm not affiliated with this program in any way, shape or form, I just think it's cool).
  • Options

Aw! Thanks, CT! <3

how was your day?

How was your day?

mine was great . tired ftom work . but the cranky old guy customer actually said thank you when i helped him.

part of me wants to work tomorrow. the other part wants to sleep.

and moms sick so mothers day got cancelled.

Oh, bummer for your mom. Hope she gets well soon.

That's awesome that the cranky guy said thank you! :)

Tomorrow might be a lot of fun at work since it's Mothers' Day! Lots of celebrations, maybe!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top