Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »
    I was setting up a world for a new rotational save, but then we got a tornado warning & I had to shut it down. (It didn't touch us, but it did do some damage in other parts of the area. No injuries reported though)

Oh no! I am glad to hear no one was hurt! :heart:
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    ccarrig_95 wrote: »
    @HillyBeth I love Casey! She is so pretty. Is she on the gallery?
    @DinowCookie I want that house. Where did you get it?

Big wedding today at the Rhodes house. Hayden and Emerson got married. Then had three birthdays, Eme to an elder and Ali and Sky to YA.
    Lots of pictures. Wish I knew how to do a spoiler so be prepared. Also Dereck aged into an adorable blonde toddler. Hard to believe the final baby of the second generation isn't a baby anymore.

Eme and Hayden had a beautiful intimate ceremony with all the kids from the second generation.

get5buQ.png
    Hayden all handsome in his suit. He put the topper on the cake and was so proud of himself.

h326A19.png
    The reception area.

zNM4FNH.png
    Preparing to exchange the rings.

7Rk7Ka6.png
    The beginning of the first kiss as Mr. and Mrs.

4OvWfhc.png
    7Wc5ZsM.png
    tky1YsQ.png
    NxXuufq.png
    hY5AAF6.png
    IioPZwh.png
    First Dance

Casey isn't mine. She's the daughter of a Brindelton Bay townie, who has sadly passed away. Her mother was Catarina Lynx. I think that was her name.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So Ace and Genesis came over for dinner, mostly to come visit the grandchildren.
    Ace: "Hey that looks good, mind if I grab a plate?"
    Justice: "Sure go ahead da-"
    TyNmoLg.png
    Justice: "OH MY GOD YOU'RE OLD!"
    Ace: "I am? I didn't even notice."
    eBwZU6L.png
    Ace: "Well I guess this means I'm the appropriate age to be having grandchildren then."
    p2L37MT.png
    Meanwhile, Genesis being a good wife doesn't care that her husband is a dinosaur now and makes out with him in front of her now traumatized daughter.
    jc7lQtz.png
    Oh, Ace isn't the only one getting old today.
    UCQ4zRn.png
    6TFe1lK.png
    Juniper: "Oh god....I'm old....my everything hurts."
    Iea9vbz.png
    Juniper: "I'm just going to lay everywhere because I hurt."
    4yanOrP.png
    The worst part about twins....double the crying.
    xsPdOQv.png
    Meanwhile at work that day Justice went to go catch the perp....and found out her mother knew where he might've been. What a good mother, helping her daughter out with her detective work!
    MEbLZs7.png
    Justice: "Alright so the suspect I'm looking for is a Young Adult who is balding."
    rfEmo6X.png
    Suspect: "Well I can say in all my 20 something years of life I've never seen anyo-"
    iOMPuXI.png
    Justice: "AH HA! GOT YOU CRIMINAL SCUM!"
    WpkkY3z.png
    Justice: "Why does everyone bring turkey basters to jail?"
    AP13py4.png
    Suspect will be alright in prison having prison shenanigans locked up with one of the cops from Super Troopers 2, Now playing in theaters!
    UZXuPHL.png
    Oh hey, the Twins are toddlers now! Here's Harley!
    c9mBo9O.png
    And little toddler Scarlett. Ah yes, looks like everything's fine in the Graves Househ-.
    y2lNngP.png
    qiMJwPZ.png
    ...................................................................................................................................................WHY IS THE CAT BLUE?!
    1ROQZWQ.png
    Man, never had to take an animal to the vet before....kind of cool actually!
    BcKG0LS.png
    Hmm, appears that this sickness is going around.
    7FBA6An.png
    Juniper: "Human, if I don't survive this treatment tell the little humans...."
    6zCSe24.png
    Juniper: "That I'm going to be a-okay!"
    NHiMjtB.png
    Thank goodness that's over, now Justice has to get to work so she can interrogate the perp.
    EWIcJTz.png
    Justice: "Alright, so last few interrogations I've gone full bad cop. So this time I'll be as good cop as I can be!"
    F77xscZ.png
    DsqDs4r.png
    She continued to try and be the good cop.
    2Ax7UIG.png
    NOD4aGN.png
    That was until she snapped.
    0wZ5ag0.png
    Less than subtle threat.
    Gg8R9pj.png
    And a bunch of very open and shut evidence linking this guy directly to the scene of the crime.
    aBMKTfd.png
    Can't out-Justice the Justice.
    TZWMPbg.png
    Suspect: "I'd like that one phone call now."
    XnF14p6.png
    Have fun spending the rest of your life behind bars PUNK!
    UHgGv3e.png
    Justice: "Well looks like you'll be calling me CAPTAIN Graves soon, Presley"
    yokSvnY.png
    Presley: "Luckyyyyy, They've had me working reception ever since that old guy died how many years ago."
    VsTzfuZ.png
  • Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    UCQ4zRn.png

This image made me laugh more than it probably should... I had this narator voice in my head saying 'And here we see what animal researchers call a majestetic fluffbutt'.

No I'm totally not weird.
    Anyways I seriously have to read this thread from the beginning. I really want to see where this story started :open_mouth:
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Quick, but funny day with my Joyner family.

The day started with son Oliver playing hooky with Lucas Munch.
    0JfLbtH.png

He was sad that he wasn't in his bear form, so he changed into his bear suit.
    LcDYvUt.png

Then he and Lucas headed to the dance floor.
    o0L9xNw.png

More people showed up, none concerned about the two kids playing hooky at a bar. :D
    5VPbOdt.png

After school was over, Oliver called his twin sister Olivia to join the dance party. (Blonde in front)
    WgOv1IJ.png

Even though it was around 5pm, Oliver and Oliva joined Lucas for a club meeting at the park.
    zdfBOjk.png

And lets just say, the kids went wild. :D
    f21bBao.png
    7JGiZJP.png
    jEeQv1B.png

Oliver invited Pierce to join them, but he actually tried cleaning up. Poor guy :p
    J7Mnrhc.png
    ITXOaCE.png
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @ListentoToppDogg haha aren't children just little bundles of joy? xD

rvLgNQ2.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    In my game today:

More of Trevor babysitting his grandkids.

f0I7kJQ.png

Annie reading to her son. Maybe he'll grow up to be a bookworm just like her!

lcuRMLP.png

Victor was able to organize his first club meeting after the twins were born.

BydBbSk.png

Elliot indeed got asked out on a date by Estrella, the girl he met at the romance festival earlier.

WPEkaEX.png

Seems like she really likes him.

bmDTVRM.png

I just wonder what this woman's issue was.. :lol:

SoWDVTW.png

Paulina joined her son Ronan to a dance party at the night club..

VMdVGn4.png

Even though no music was playing? So she got the opportunity to sing some songs!

8C3g0O7.png

The bar was crowded!

fterFnU.png

Paulina didn't sleep all night and went for an energized jog as soon as the sun came up. :smiley:

uuzn0D1.png
  • Options
    MissCharlieMissCharlie Posts: 405 Member
    my sim Ryan Lassiter I moved her into the city since I have never lived there before
    [img][/img]2z9cz11.jpg
    [img][/img]35jj7va.jpg

she ended up falling in love with Don Lothario and getting pregnant by him they had twins a boy Nicolas and a girl Nataly the twins are now toddlers so cute
    [img][/img]153agar.jpg
    [img][/img]xd816w.jpg
    [img][/img]ofrlkw.jpg

later on Ryan and don got engaged and then married at the romace festival. and so far thankfully Don hasn't had a wondering eye and hopfully it stays that way
    [img][/img]2vipogz.jpg
    [img][/img]z23hc.jpg
    [img][/img]24eawx5.jpg
    [img][/img]124uflf.jpg
    [img][/img]24doa5t.jpg
    [img][/img]2mpeo49.jpg
    [img][/img]egnxw6.jpg
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Amazing updates everyone.

I would update but my Mac died and took everything with it. Luckily I was able to recover my saves but I haven't been able to play properly yet since I had so much CC to redownload. But at least my families and saves are safe!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @MissCharlie ah they're a cute pair, I love to pair up with Don.
    @kemisz sorry about your mac but it is good you could recover stuff I know how much it tanks when a save is as it should be then a computer dies out I lost a few families that way.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 yes I also love pairing up Don, it's amazing sometimes he can be an amazing husband and father and other times he just really isn't. I'm hoping their kids will be cute
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited May 2018
    @DinowCookie Nice ! How did you get the video games ? is it a Mod ? I don't have Get Together though and I have no video games :(
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Well the dog ran away so my sims were all sad, here is Brooke comforting Casey.
    beejpu.png

Then he came back,and Casey gave him a well needed bath.
    294jdjs.jpg

Derek had a day off, so he went fishing....from the sand, due to a glitch on this beach.
    dlgxf4.png

Then on the weekend they all went for a family afternoon at the pool. So did the dog, later onin their own pool
    2m3hgg9.png
    1tt2cm.png
  • Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    Be warned. Rather picture heavy!

After AJ turned into a child the first thing his oldest sister Lynn did was being mean to him. Might be because somehow their relationship turned rather red while he was a toddler (however that happened. He was way friendlier than Kira).
    K2YxCAE.png
    "Ugh you're so annoying. Go away"
    But who cares about sibiling when you've got mens best friend!

JGifHO2.png
    BadxS7y.png
    Now that AJ turned into a child and he's capable of doing a lot more with his best friend Jamie the two are often up to no good. Whenever there is a puddle - these two will use it.

u7w1bXW.png
    "I love you Jamie"

TB3ZRSL.png
    But even without Jamie, AJ can be a little rascal at times. If you can't see him he's probably outside making a mess with his big brothers paint.
    Mum Luna isn't happy about that.

rJHMqq7.png
    But then again - there is nothing a good hug won't fix!
    "Yeah sure. And I was screamed at whenever I did that..."
    psst Kira. You're ruining the mood!

KdaGTG0.png
    And this is how another day ended in the Whitaker household...
    "I'm trying to sleep here... sush!"

Some extra pictures
    Qo8ftMb.png
    "Now give your paw... Good boy"

kvXBQTR.png
    "H-He's behind me isn't he?"

Bg1Ee0u.png
    "Urgh... I'm not in the mood Kira. Go away"
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    First off... May the 4th be with you! :wink: The Force is strong today!

The house finished construction just in time for Darian’s birthday! Lilith baked a cake just for him and it came out pretty good considering her lack of cooking skills :lol:
    AxDUZ0vl.png

Darian grew into a handsome young man
    WDiIusKl.png

That same day, Lilith gave birth to a baby girl named Jewel!
    bT9shcKl.png

To say Darian was unhappy with her is an understatement. “It’s my birthday! Not hers! Can’t you take her back to the hospital? Tell them she’s broken or something. Stupid baby sister.”
    B5NtZdXl.png
  • Options
    the twins aged up into children and then teens Nicolas traits: neat & geek aspiration serial romantic. so, of course, Nicolas had to get Dons aspirations. it's all random I would have like if he didn't get that aspiration but whats done is done so I'll be having some fun with that aspiration. Natalys trits: erratic & self-assured aspiration public enemy so both of the twins didn't get great aspirations but I'll follow them. Nicolas is good looking from the front not as great from the side but Nataly, on the other hand, I really want to take into cas and change but with this game, I have told myself not to and just leave them as they are so I can see how they look like their parents but it's a struggle. I added the parents so you can see who the kids took after
    [img][/img]6dy5v9.jpg
    [img][/img]9sdnch.jpg
    [img][/img]2a7u8vr.jpg
    [img][/img]r6wny1.jpg
    [img][/img]2rwmbuh.jpg
    [img][/img]2vs5f2h.jpg
  • Options
    @Dianesims I believe the game consoles are part of the get to work EP
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Continuing on with the Joyners, the twins weren't the only ones to have fun with friends. The next day, their parents set up a playdate for their toddlers with a special group of tots ;)

rr1I26f.png

Desiree might be a bit salty that her mom is helping Annie slide instead of her.
    p6dYffL.png

She helped her out later though, so it's all good. :D
    Aq5BZ8i.png

The playdate soon turned into a dance party.
    eyOsBL5.png
    5gbOT5h.png

The playdate was a success and the family was awarded the all inclusive jungle gym. Brennan and Desiree seemed quite happy as well. :)
    oHpTpQ8.png

• Options
    mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    The Not So Berry Challenge Coe Family has drama coming its way influenced by Nina Caliente's actions on autonomous mode.
    Despite her co-workers warnings, Rhea has made fast friends with Nina Caliente. She tells her all her secrets.E0PIThM.jpg
    Several attempts with Holden trying for a baby, and without success has taken its toll on Rhea. The fertility goddess seems to find favor for everyone but Rhea.EtYYUa8.jpg
    Rose had puppiescGfmYPV.jpg
    Memories of Rhea's first marriage ending when she miscarried haunt her. Rhea tells Nina about her fears of never having another baby and losing Holden.OXyHFBx.jpg
    Nina tells her that Rhea has no problem getting pregnant, but carrying the baby to term. Nina reminds her that they are scientist and science can help Rhea be a mother.qe7E6bZ.jpg
    Rhea doesn't tell Holden about Nina being their surrogate in fear he will shoot her plan down. Motherhood is the only thing she has wanted her entire life. So, she goes to the hospital alone to harvest her eggs for transferring into Nina.ygOapnI.jpg
    Two weeks past, everything is going great, while Rhea waits to hear whether Nina is pregnant. Then Nina shocks her when they find out the pregnancy test is positive, with a kiss.ae3jwfo.jpg
    Rhea walks away realizing she has created a huge problem. She needs to tell Holden she arranged to have a surrogate carry their baby without first talking to him. And that Nina is secretly in love with her, which makes her worry about the baby's safety. wAavjIg.jpg
    Holden smiles seeing Rhea has joined him for a workout, but before she can say a word her stomach grumbles and wraps itself into a knot. The only thing she can think about right now is finding a bathroom, and throw up.
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    My sim Estella Vasquez was dating Marcus Flex. She’s family oriented he’s non-committal. (I don’t usually play with pre-mades) This obviously wasn’t going to turn out well. Estella gets pregnant gives birth to Leah and asks Marcus to marry her. Marcus refuses but agrees to move in with her while still hooking up with Jade Rosa.

East Ella and Marcus argue make up hook up and here come baby 2 Lily. Marcus this time asks Estella to marry him and she says no! So I run with it! Estella don’t need no man so Marcus moves back to Partihaus. Except Marcus comes to her house uninvited and walks in like he still lives there. Estella and Marcus keep fighting.

This next part was obviously a coincidence but still great for story telling! Marcus “buys” a washer and dryer for Estella as an I’m sorry gift. Estella went to do laundry and BAM she sets on fire with the washer and dryer and almost dies!

And I didn’t get a single screenshot

I’ve never played like this before just relaxing and making up stories in my mind as I go along. I can’t wait to get a new computer so I can actually take decent screenshots!
  • Options
    since the family is growing they had to move to a bigger house the twins couldn't share a room now their teenager they need their own privacy
    [img][/img]2lks2uu.jpg

Well, Nicolas has been living up to his aspiration he has four girlfriends 3 of which are his age and 1 who is older I just hope he doesn't get one of them pregnant. So far none of them has found out about the others but there have been some very close calls Nicolas had to take the key away from one of the girls since she kept coming around at wrong moments
    [img][/img]wh1rmw.jpg
    [img][/img]14j9ef7.jpg
    [img][/img]2h4diq9.jpg
    [img][/img]wisuw.jpg

Nataly has actually been really good doing all her homework she is an A student she has found her self a boyfriend (forgot his name) and she is really crazy about him she has a whim to marry him. So Nicolas and Nataly have very different views on relationships
    [img][/img]123vdqb.jpg
    [img][/img]j0iqv5.jpg
  • Options
    KxylaSxmsKxylaSxms Posts: 7 New Member
    Prepare yourselves! My sim finally got married after being engaged for 2 sim weeks, they had a baby boy, we built the nursery, my sim got promoted to level 5 in the doctor career, and my cowplant just turned 4 sim weeks old.
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    The family decided it was time to move to another neighborhood. I couldn't find a house I liked and didn't want to bother building a new one. They purchased the Ophelia Villa, the Goth house originally. I love the layout, just wish the yard was bigger. I made it into a three bedroom 4 or 5 bath house (can't remember how many since I added a couple extras). The top room I turned into an amazing private master suite. There is a girls and boys room on the middle floor along with the bassinets.

u2uc2mX.png
    Second floor (Kids floor)

EPmEyb8.png
    Main Floor- I love the huge island I created!

mA3sDN8.png
    Top Floor (Parents floor)
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    London (Nataly boyfriend) aged up into a young adult and decided even though Nataly was a teen it would be the perfect time to propose Nataly was thrilled and said yes of course
    24lj40x.jpg
    2j0nk2d.jpg
    b46z5u.jpg

Nicolas was up to his normal trouble he now has 7 girlfriends some older than him
    sv5r2h.jpg
    [os52ed.jpg
    e5ms6a.jpg

And then to my shock I couldn't believe it London and Nataly got married they had eloped in Natalys room I'm lucky I got the photos I paused as soon as I saw the notification somtimes I really hate mccc I was planning a nice wedding for them oh well they had a mind of their own
    9iwmxt.jpg
    2yzcuwj.jpg
    674ftj.jpg
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    @K4sies yeah well giving you a heads up here. If you're specifically looking for the start of my story then you might want to skip to page 77, that's when it starts. Now if you don't mind reading every single story then go ahead and start on page 1! And make some hot cocoa because you'll be sitting here for hours and hours on end. Also I take plenty of hiatuses so you might as well read every story on every single page!

Anyways, Captain Justice just came home from a hard day at work and is ready to take care of her......Nope nevermind.
    3fncmsp.png
    Kane: "Hey, the Romance Festival is right down the street. How about we head down there and...."
    Justice: "Can't, busy."
    TlHsGHc.png
    Actually on second thought, Justice seemed like she was in a good mood to head down to the Romance fest. Just let her get ready and-
    66RMf4N.png
    Really Scarlett? I guess Justice will have to clean this up.
    sxGE44s.png
    Well it's cleaned now but now Harley wants some attention. Alright, play with the toddler quickly then head down to the festival.
    EnYeNoy.png
    WJS5Zz4.png
    I mean seriously, you JUST got scolded for this. Now you're going to do it again? Come on, Scarlett!
    73hGYqK.png
    Getting scolded multiple times in one night is enough to make any toddler cry.
    RCeqmSu.png
    Meanwhile, Juniper was enjoying one of her favorite things in this house.....the bathtub. Harley had to investigate.
    RbhZuS4.png
    Juniper: "Please be careful, I am old and fragile."
    0gndOVF.png
    Justice didn't get the chance to go to the Romance Festival, but she did look out the window at all the people still standing around at 4 AM. One of them just so happened to be Grandma Sapphire.
    1ls9Lkb.png
    And-OH MY GOD, Genesis is old now! No, this isn't allowed. People need to stop getting older.
    64i1Sq7.png
    Genesis: "Seriously though, your son is an Elder now, HOW are you still alive?!"
    Sapphire: "I'm too stubborn to die."
    bERuAYw.png
    So Justice has to work off some of that baby weight which means workout tapes because she lacks any workout equipment.
    cu1gWCz.png
    Meanwhile the real show is over here with the cute toddlers.
    KIjXYuh.png
    Harley: "You eat food weird, you gotta eat it like this!"
    jdP0B5E.png
    Cute toddlers are cute.
    MAUFOrj.png
    Justice: "Nice new family picture. Don't remember posing for this at all though."
    lU5XHpK.png
    Justice: "WHY?!"
    lfk8LDI.png
    Then Sapphire came over to meet her Great-Grandchildren. It was a pleasant moment.
    7Xbgvep.png
    Sapphire: "Don't get all huggy buggy in front of the toddlers, that's how I traumatized your father."
    MMam5Sn.png
    Sapphire: "See, it's already happening to your boy over there."
    4g9qoNK.png
    Juniper's back in the vet. Man, I knew that I'd have to take her to the vet when the notification said 'Your cat might end up needing to go to the vet' but two days in a row? Dang yo.
    3QsvqOI.png
    Luckily Justice has enough money to pay for the good treatment. Nothing's too expensive when it comes to Juniper, now she doesn't have to wear a cone.
    4wFyd0y.png
    Justice: "Heeeey, back from the Ve-"
    mWYy51s.png
    Justice: "Seriously Grandma, couldn't change her diaper?"
    Sapphire: "Hey, she's not my kid. She's your problem."
    4TtwhnA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top