Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I was getting my snack ready and I was pour my drink (Mom and I share whatever Pop I'm going to drink and I put my amount into a mug and leave the rest to Mom) and Mom was helping me with my snack and I start to laugh thinking of a line from MAldinda Kathleen Reese's Google Translate (the last line of "HellFire")

@MadameLee Now I want to know what line that was. :D
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Surprise update a day earlier than normal. :lol:
    Chapter 9
    qIyYygXl.png

aren't you supposed to be doing homework? lol

Not until tomorrow. :lol: Dedicating the entire day to it! I posted earlier so I don't get distracted tomorrow. :)

okay its tomorrow where you are . do your homework.

you don't wany yo be a 80 year old graduate.

i once said that to babyaquare who i know throughthe countdown til the pack comes out threads.

see cog i was nice i posted when i knew she might be asleep. :)

@friendsfan367 I think sneaky might be the more appropriate word. :D

thats not me thats bugsie. :p
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    I was getting my snack ready and I was pour my drink (Mom and I share whatever Pop I'm going to drink and I put my amount into a mug and leave the rest to Mom) and Mom was helping me with my snack and I start to laugh thinking of a line from MAldinda Kathleen Reese's Google Translate (the last line of "HellFire")

Chapter 9
    qIyYygXl.png

Not until tomorrow. :lol: Dedicating the entire day to it! I posted earlier so I don't get distracted tomorrow. :)

i once said that to babyaquare who i know throughthe countdown til the pack comes out threads.

That's both of you! XD
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    @simscognito the last line in the actually Hellfire is "SHE WILL BURN!!" turns into "WE ARE HIDING" and I'm sitting there thinking Frollo if you and some others are in hiding..why are you singing about being insane on youtube?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Chapter 9
    qIyYygXl.png

That's both of you! XD

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
  • Options
    @simscognito the last line in the actually Hellfire is "SHE WILL BURN!!" turns into "WE ARE HIDING" and I'm sitting there thinking Frollo if you and some others are in hiding..why are you singing about being insane on youtube?

@MadameLee Lol! Google translate couldn't get it more wrong! :D

Chapter 9
    qIyYygXl.png

That's both of you! XD

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

:p
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Chapter 9
    qIyYygXl.png

That's both of you! XD

@CathyTea @simscognito apparently I been doing my google translate wrong.. I should have between each forgien lanuage translated it back into English (besides the final, final English). Well I guess once I get to the last chapter I did I can "Start Again" and do it correctly
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    Congrats on the level 10 party @LegacySims2017 !! It was tons of fun. I’ll definitrly include it in a chapter :)

Thanks. I sent the newlyweds over to your Foodie party. :)
    Andrew is at work, so he'll attend when his shift is over (when I wake up and before I go to work)! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options

Chapter 9
    qIyYygXl.png

That's both of you! XD

@CathyTea @simscognito apparently I been doing my google translate wrong.. I should have between each forgien lanuage translated it back into English (besides the final, final English). Well I guess once I get to the last chapter I did I can "Start Again" and do it correctly

Ah no! Still, they were super funny translations! XD
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey... :):)
  • Options

Hi @Bugsie2016 ! Hi everyone! :smiley:
    How are you all??? XD
  • Options
    @simscognito @CathyTea Swanson Legacy translated properly (first 2 chapters)
    1.1 Prologue
    My favorite idea: Europe is small. Like my dear friends, Vandenberg was sent to all over the world and to my people. I asked the floor, I chatted. I tried to listen to the driver, but he refused. Stayed there, in the store, but do not be shy about me.

Gen 1: Chapter 2 the Wedding and the Homestead

Thank you, today, Brando! I left the job to go to a certain place and tried to marry the citizens. In my opinion, I think that it's worth it. I do not want everything. Every day we do not need to buy clothes.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    1.1 Prologue
    My favorite idea: Europe is small. Like my dear friends, Vandenberg was sent to all over the world and to my people. I asked the floor, I chatted. I tried to listen to the driver, but he refused. Stayed there, in the store, but do not be shy about me.

Thank you, today, Brando! I left the job to go to a certain place and tried to marry the citizens. In my opinion, I think that it's worth it. I do not want everything. Every day we do not need to buy clothes.

@MadameLee This turned out great, too! I liked it the way you did it before, so I wasn't sure how I'd like this method--but this one is also fun!

How are you all??? XD

Hi, Bugsie and Cog! I'm great! How are all of you?

We've got wind and blustery weather today, though it's not too cool... and we had the first snow peas of the season from the garden for lunch today! Yay, and yum! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    1.1 Prologue

@MadameLee This turned out great, too! I liked it the way you did it before, so I wasn't sure how I'd like this method--but this one is also fun!

How are you all??? XD

We've got wind and blustery weather today, though it's not too cool... and we had the first snow peas of the season from the garden for lunch today! Yay, and yum! :)

I'm good. Working on BL chapter 3.28 (3.29 is one I'm looking forward to...)
  • Options
    Xylorta-XVXylorta-XV Posts: 234 Member
    Hi...
    Sorry about the random absence (again). Things still aren't really okay. I've been trying to write, but life keeps interrupting me and I'm just, very very sorry about it. :sweat:

I hope everyone's been doing well, at least. I've missed you guys.
  • Options
    1.1 Prologue

How are you all??? XD

@MadameLee I agree with @CathyTea . I liked the way you did it before, but this is also fun. :)

@CathyTea . Ooh blustery weather. Not always the most fun. We had some lightening randomly in the afternoon, yesterday, which was a bit odd, since we usually get thunder at night. XD Ahh yum!! Nothing better than getting to eat your own fruit and verge. :blush: I had some of mum's home grown tomatoes yesterday, which was cool, although some weren't quite ripe enough. XD
    Yep, I'm good. Just been writing an essay, which is due this Thursday and am about to go out with friends tonight.
    Yes @friendsfan367 , I have friends. :D
    Xylorta-XV wrote: »
    Hi...
    Sorry about the random absence (again). Things still aren't really okay. I've been trying to write, but life keeps interrupting me and I'm just, very very sorry about it. :sweat:

Ahh I'm sorry you're going through a hard time @Xylorta-XV . No need to apologise. We all understand. Hugs to you and hope things start getting better for you soon. :(
  • Options
    @simscognito @CathyTea plot question if you believed that your twin sister tried to do what you did when you were teens would you put off your wedding plans until your sister was out of her coma?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I had a bit of a crazy day. Super cleaned my house since my mom is coming for a visit for Easter. She arrives Monday and she's here for awhile. My kitchen has never looked so good. :D Then at work today our Internet was down so my supposedly 2 hours I was scheduled for today turned into much much longer between waiting on hold with the Internet company and waiting for them to show up and back and forth with permissions with my boss. At least I finally got to see Tomb Raider after everything was said and done. :)

Now settling in for some game/writing time. How's everyone doing?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Xylorta-XV wrote: »
    Hi...

@Xylorta-XV No need to apologize. I get the random absence thing, and if you've got stuff going on in life, it totally makes sense for forums and gaming and writing to be on hold. Hugs. Hope things calm down and get better for you.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @simscognito @CathyTea plot question if you believed that your twin sister tried to do what you did when you were teens would you put off your wedding plans until your sister was out of her coma?

Yes--likely. I can imagine myself putting off a wedding if anyone I was close to or any family member were in a coma. At the same time, under certain circumstances, like if I strongly felt that the person would want for me to "Live! Live well! Don't waste a moment!", then I could consider going ahead with the wedding, if I did so in the right spirit, out of dedication to the sister and to dreams we'd shared together.

So... think about your two sisters in the story--what would fit with their characters and circumstances? (And, of course, what fits with the plot you want to tell?)
    I had a bit of a crazy day. Super cleaned my house since my mom is coming for a visit for Easter. She arrives Monday and she's here for awhile. My kitchen has never looked so good. :D Then at work today our Internet was down so my supposedly 2 hours I was scheduled for today turned into much much longer between waiting on hold with the Internet company and waiting for them to show up and back and forth with permissions with my boss. At least I finally got to see Tomb Raider after everything was said and done. :)

Sounds like a super productive day, Lizzie! Doing the Internet-fix-supervising puts you in hero-role at the office, for sure! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    @simscognito @CathyTea they were close as children until Gr.5 let's say. They drifted apart till "the incident"- and the former "Queenbee" helps the other after the twin got out of the comma and they once again grew close and even went to the same college together (but different degrees) and they lived in a renovated apartment of their Mom's and Mom's foster step-sister Leah who became Mom's roommate, "Aunt Leah" to the girls. In both the first incident Queenbee blamed herself for what happened and its' kind of the same idea with the non-former Queenbee.

Do I make sense?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Sounds like a super productive day, Lizzie! Doing the Internet-fix-supervising puts you in hero-role at the office, for sure! :)

Yes, it was productive. And yes, and no. Our internet is still not fixed, even after everything I tried to do, and even called my resident tech (my spouse :p ) to help me through some of the more technical stuff. When the internet company tech arrived, he didn't have the right tools and looks like our router somehow lost its assigned IP address?!? Not sure how that happens. Long story short our device is broken, and we may need to wait until Monday to really fix things. *sigh* Monday is my day off and I'm picking up my mom from the airport so at least I won't be the one waiting around again. Let's just say I was super happy to leave and relax for two plus hours at the movie theater. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
  • Options

pats bugsie on head. she actually waited til sunday. :)
  • Options

pats bugsie on head. she actually waited til sunday. :)

I was waiting for that one. :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top