Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Don Vito Marcelli: The McHales are alright neighbors though too straight laced for my family business in crime. The Bellows on the other hand are loud, annoying, and unsavory; what with their rocket ships in the back yard that they used for what they call pleasure but what I call perversion. Speaking of perversion, they both like to dress in each other's clothes when going to dinner parties. Not sure why that husband likes to wear the dress in that situation and why his wife agrees to this insanity.

Same question.
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Jonah: Yes. Some of my neighbors are from a club I used to belong to, including my friend Marcus Flex, but he sadly passed away.
    Who's your favorite person?
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Well, my husband and my children of course ! They tolerate me, at least. Not like my parents who literally threw me in the middle of nowhere when I reached adulthood.

How's your life ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Rye: Alright. Do you watch TV a lot?
  • Options
    BiggieCheeseBiggieCheese Posts: 435 Member
    Anthony: I've never been too fond of tv. I know my little brother and sister were always glued to the screen, but I perferred playing my little green violin, and now I literally can't since Wolfie's always clanking around in that knight costume of his.

What are your hobbies?
    ~Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that
    Talkin talkin talkin
    I do what I do, so you do you
    Dirty dirty
    You can’t stop me lovin’ myself
    ~
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Henry: I like to take my dog Whisper for walks around the neighbourhood. Sometimes I invite Alex and his dog Loki along too. That's always fun because we have a picnic up at the Bluffs. I make chicken Burgers and Alex brings his rabbit food (that's salad by the way).
    Do you like going for walks?
  • Options
    Tinf0iITinf0iI Posts: 115 Member
    Nope, I just stay at home and garden all day. hopefully I'll have a cowplant sometime soon! (side note, I may or may not use it for evil)

Do you have any pets?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Alex: No.
    Loki (dog): Yes.
    Alex: I disowned you, remember?
    Have you ever had a pet who's hard to get rid of?
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    Nova: yes :( unfortunately my dog Leo kept attacking my dog phoebe, and even though I loved him we had to give him up bc he never learned to stop attacking

Do you go out to nightclubs often?
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    perrycampbell456perrycampbell456 Posts: 4 New Member
    Can Anybody Tell me what has happend to the Ads that you could watch to gain Simpoints there use to be a Box in the store of the sims 3 and its not there anymore.
  • Options
    (@perrycampbell456 In this thread, we basically roleplay as our sims. Let me demonstrate.)
    wavves wrote: »
    Nova: yes :( unfortunately my dog Leo kept attacking my dog phoebe, and even though I loved him we had to give him up bc he never learned to stop attacking

Do you go out to nightclubs often?
    Lolli: I'm too young to go to nightclubs, but I will when I'm older! What was the last party you went to?
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Josh: Man, I can't remember, it's been so long since anyone threw parties around here. We're all just trying to survive day to day, no time for parties or much fun. Hopefully that'll change soon, I really miss my old friends. At least I have Zoe now. She's a breath of fresh air in a world full of radiation and zombies. <3

Do you have a lot of friends?
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Gayle:Probably the “Christmas dinner” me and benson hosted. It was amazing! We had a full bar, roast chicken, a karaoke machine, secret Santa, and ugly sweater contest!!

Describe the perfect day!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Tommy "Vampire" Stanz: Waking up from my coffin going out in the middle of the night and eating my next meal (the blood from some unsuspecting sim). Afterwards playing some pipe organ, drinking some bar drinks with sim blood mixed in, and having some woohoo in the coffin with my dark vampiric lady of the night before going to sleep at the first crack of dawn. Muahahahaha!!!!

Describe the worst day ever.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    (Going to use Ally, Claude's wife as her worst day doesn't need a lot of explaining)
    Ally: The worst day was when I found out I was pregnant the first time and told my then boyfriend. He hated kids so left me for the neighbour. Are you married?
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Niamh: I'm only 13. Do you go to school?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    (Rye) I go to school but I hate it. Favourite person?
  • Options
    Casandra: My Boyfriend Scott.
    Scott: My Girlfriend Casandra.

Do you have any enemies?
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Faith: My parents and cousin Jackson. Along with a bunch of bullies at my old school.... Did/Do you get bullied at school?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    HoustonlizzieHoustonlizzie Posts: 11 New Member
    [b]Liz[/b]: Never did! I always tried to be a normal kid, not stand out too much, and it workes out fine.
    [b]Do you enjoy your career?[/b]
  • Options
    historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    Mercy: I do not work as I am a woman! Although if you count taking care of my children as a career then I definitely do enjoy it.

Do you have any children?
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • Options
    Jonah: Yes, both are teens now.
    Do you exercise?
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    From time to time.

Do you work?
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    Yes, I am a journalist and my husband is an athlete.

Do you sing in the shower?
  • Options
    Scott: Would you count death metal growls as singing in the shower?

Do you play an instrument?