Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    EndereclipsedEndereclipsed Posts: 164 Member
    Uzuri: No, I haven't.

Are you married?
    Origin ID: EnderEclipsed
    36500e4441a9d06fa219f2b378eea26a.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Niamh: No. I'm only 13. But my aging was paused so i'll be 13 forever and can never physically be old enough to marry. Biologically, i will be though. Are you in a relationship?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2018
    Josh: Yes, I am. Zoe & I exchanged rings (my grandparents rings since she had nothing when I met her and we can't leave the area or shop online for anything) and vowed to share the rest of our lives together in front of a beautiful, hollowed out mutant tree last night while our toddler daughter slept. It's purely symbolic, not 'official' in the eyes of the Glassbolt society, but we don't care. I love her and Diana with all my heart and soul. I'm getting older & weaker and I couldn't bear the thought of leaving her without some symbol of our union. <3 I know Diana is our legacy, but I'm sure you understand.

Do you own any special treasures?
  • Options
    Wave2401Wave2401 Posts: 158 Member
    No, I'm just a depressed, introverted teenager that procrastinates about going outside into the 'real' world, or so I would say it is.

Have you ever been dazed recently?
    68c9a2781cc018cfc11b2921233bdbf6.png

me x me.
    origin: Wave2401
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Jake: Nah. And rarely. I can't afford to be dazed with so many people watching me on the daily. Imagine the headlines!

Have you ever encountered aliens?
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Henry: Yep. I have one in my English class at school. Favourite hobby?
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Painting, it's so much fun.

Do you love doing laundry?
    image.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited March 2018
    Our laundry machine doesn't have access to water yet :#
    It's sitting dusty in the laundry room waiting for our laundry room to have water *cough*
    Is your house old ? new ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    New. We're always moving.

Favorite place to go ?
  • Options
    Muddy_RainbootsMuddy_Rainboots Posts: 44 Member
    I like to go to restaurants as a new chef. I only accidentally burned down 2... this week...

How do you feel right now?
    [img][/img]GGYliP7.jpg

It was an accident! I swear!
  • Options
    Faith: *sighs* Okay i guess.. How about you?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Henry: *Sings* I feel stunning
    And entrancing
    Feel like running and dancing for joy
    For I'm loved
    By a pretty wonderful boy!
    What's your best day EVER?
  • Options
    Faith: I don't know exactly. I barely have good days because of my awful parents. But... maybe the day i fell down the mountain and ended up here. I'm starting to feel i'm making some real friends finally. Have you ever had any fake friends?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Scott: Years ago, my friends and I had a vindictive chubby sim named Martin Veeder befriend us. He seemed okay at first but later we stumbled onto the lies and betrayal of trust that Veeder caused. The worst part of all of this was that the entire friendship was just an elaborate prank so the "popular" kids could mock us. As if mocking my friends and I got stale prior to this and they wanted to knock it up a notch. Veeder ended up "popular" himself for this and to this day shows no remorse for his actions. He also shows some sick pleasure from these shenanigans. As a result it is harder to trust those without a messed up past of their own since sims like that have proven to be cruel. Not sure if that counts as a fake friend as much as someone pretending for sinister reasons.

Have you ever had someone do something elaborate just to humiliate you for sinister reasons?
  • Options
    well back when i moved on my own i looked for a long-time partner, at my job there was a man who started flirting with me, we saw each other for a certain time and i liked him, one day he asked me out on a date to this very pretty bar in San Myshuno, it's on the top of a building and it's all open,you can swim in the pool under the stars at night, i thought he was going to propose, but we sat and after a charming dinner and chat, he told me he was married and was just looking for a side-women to make him more satisfied ! I felt so humiliated ! I'm not anyone's side piece of meat ! I'm a woman with taste and i deserve respect !

What's your worst date story ?

• Options
    lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    My worst date story is that I have never been on a date..........

What is your favorite dish?
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Hector: Pancakes. What's your favorite hangout place?
  • Options
    Henry: The Bluffs. What's your least favourite Hangout place? I'll tell you mine, it's school.
  • Options
    Niamh: Hotland. I get headaches when i'm there. Not from the heat or anything though, because i don't even technically have skin. It's part metal and part... whatever bones are made out of. Do you prefer warm weather or cold weather?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Henry: Uhm... I think I like warm weather. Same question.
  • Options
    I'm born under warm weather so i prefer it, but my husband needed some time to get used to the ever-so-hot sun of Oasis Springs, he's from the colder city of Windenburg.

Where are you from ?

• Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    I'm from Windenburg, and I currently live in Brindleton Bay

where are your ancestors from?
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    (Briar): "Ma was an orphan from the Northern country, and Papa's parents met in Willow Creek. Grandma Ingrid was from Willow Creek, but Grandma Lou was a Spanish immigrant. Same question."
  • Options
    BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    My family lived in Lucky Palms for 3 generations, not sure about before that

Coast or city?
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Options
    Henry: Coast because that's where Alex lives.
    Alex: Awww!
    Henry: *Roles eyes* Second thoughts, I take everything back.
    Alex:Sorry Henry, no backs!
    Henry: Who says?
    Alex: Me, Henry, and I'm king!
    Henry: Humph, fine. You win. Seen anyone annoying recently?