Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Liv (Rye's little sister of 6 months) My sister. She's annoying. Argh, I hate it when I have to be the responsible one because she can't be. She's supposed to be the oldest but she doesn't act like it. There's 6 months between us, we don't share a mum technically, and she acts a whole lot younger sometimes. Do you have a sister?
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited March 2018
    Henry: No, but I spend a lot of time around my cousins. I like some of them. Victor, the cousin I spend the most time with, is pretty much like a brother to me (yeah, I know that's not a sister). I think he's great and so funny too. It's a shame I can't tell him about my best friend... he wouldn't understand. He'll think I've betrayed his trust or something.
    Do you have a secret you can't tell your family about?
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I don't have contact with my parents, I don't have siblings and my kids are too young to chat with them. But I do have secrets...

Same question
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Scott: If there were any secrets I had with my parents, it's impossible to tell them since they're both dead. My mom died when I was little and my father passed recently, both under bizarre circumstances.

Same Question
  • Options
    Henry: Uhm... well I err... do have a secret I can't tell my family, otherwise they'd kill me. Not kidding! I'm not sure I should really tell you either. *Nervously scopes area, then whispers...* I'm in love with the king.
    Uhm... please don't tell anyone. Can you keep a secret?
  • Options
    Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    George: My whole life is a secret.

Have you ever visited Sunset Valley?
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    (Briar): "No. I believe that's a town farther south than here, across the border. 'Ave you ever visited Isla Paradiso? I've got a pen pal there."
  • Options
    Henry: No. I'd like to go there someday, though. If you could go anywhere in Simsland, where would you go?
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Niamh: Simsland?
    Hope: The place we live in. On the surface.
    Niamh: Oh, right! Well, i've always wanted to visit England.
    Hope: We are in England.
    Niamh: Oh right. Have you ever had or seen a hamster? They give me the creeps.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Vivana: No.
    Do you like dogs?
    image.png
  • Options
    Henry: Yessss!!!!! I love them!!!! I've got my own dog, Whisper, and we go for walks around Brindleton Bay with Alex and his dog Loki.
    Do you like going for walks? I do. It's so refreshing!
  • Options
    (Briar): "Leslie and I go out hiking at The Bluffs all the time, an' we enjoy walkin' around downtown Windenburg too. Do y'got a SO? If so, how did yous meet?"
  • Options
    Henry: I do and we met on Philosophers camp when we were back in primary. Unfortunately we have to keep our relationship a secret because our families are at war. Have you ever loved someone you shouldn't have?
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    edited March 2018
    Henry: I do and we met on Philosophers camp when we were back in primary. Unfortunately we have to keep our relationship a secret because our families are at war. Have you ever loved someone you shouldn't have?

Rylie: That would be the understatement of the year. I've got a vampire coven 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off at me over it.

Do you know any vampires?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    George: Vampires?
    Lacey: Did you say vampires?
    Both: NOPE!!

Would you ever live in the Goths' house?
  • Options
    I never entered the house and I don't know why I would live in their mansion, it's just too big. I'd rather live in the Caliente's or the house right infront of mine, there's no family living there.
    Which household's house would you like to live in ?

• Options
    BiggieCheeseBiggieCheese Posts: 435 Member
    Olivia: I quit my job to spend all my time at the vet clinic, and in doing so I've gone and lost all my simoleans, so I'd probably like to live with someone rich. The Landgraabs, maybe.

What's your deepest regret in life?
    ~Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that
    Talkin talkin talkin
    I do what I do, so you do you
    Dirty dirty
    You can’t stop me lovin’ myself
    ~
  • Options
    (Briar): "Dating my ex girlfriend. She made me feel unlovable, and she tried to control my life, even discouraging me from pursuing an education at my dream school. Once she mocked my baby sister's, who was 7 at the time, speech impediment, when she didn't know I was nearby. I lost my mind, and I never saw her again. Sorrel stopped talking for some time after that. It really effected her. I felt so terrible for the longest while.

Sorrel's in her teens now, all this stuff happened a long time ago. She's doing well. We're very close, but it still breaks my heart whenever I think about this.

So uh, do you got any regrets? I uh, think I need to be alone right now."
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I may have regrets cause I'm starting to doubt my marriage with my partner after we had an heated argument.

He's sure to be right but he doesn't see my side of the story and he thinks I asked for what happened and that i should have reacted differently.

I'm hurt and I don't know if I chose the right man to live my life with.

Do you have any relationship advice for me ?

• Options
    Lacey: Try to find someone who has similar traits to you and let the chips fall where they may.

What's the cutest baby name you have for a boy or a girl? (I'm not preggers yet. ;) )
  • Options
    Alex: Henry.
    Henry: They're talking about the name, not the person, Alex.
    Alex: Ah, but Henry, would you be any cuter if your name was Bob?
    Henry: Yes, I think so.
    Alex: And I think not. 'Henry' you can say with a sigh, and what about that adorable 'H' at the beginning? Soft, just like you Henry.
    Henry: I'm not soft and I'd think I'd be just as alluring if my name was Bob, so there.
    Got into any arguments recently?
  • Options
    As I said, I did. I have the feeling it won't be last one for awhile.
    How is your relationship going with your partner ?

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Alex: Perfect.
    Henry: Sometimes...
    Alex: Always...
    Henry: It's going...
    Alex: Our love is as constant as the Granite Falls River...
    Henry: We're still together...
    Do you have a partner? If so, how long have you been together for? For me, I seriously can't remember how long it's been.
    Alex: Exactly three and a half years, six hours and thirteen days.
    Henry: Since high school.
  • Options
    I do, we met 6 months ago and we married a month ago, but we were engaged for a little while before that. That and the fact that I was pregnant with our daughter, and he lived far way. I wanted him to come live with me.
    Where do you live ? Do you live with your current partner ?

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    (Claude) I live in Newcrest with my wife and kids. Favourite food?