Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

25 Day Male Create-A-Sim Challenge

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    It was very nice that you based some parts of Joseph to reflect your own Dad @nani <3 He looks very nice, and his traits are great! It is nice that he enjoys his family, and it is a nice touch that he is a joker too! :)
  • Options
    ShiroAraiShiroArai Posts: 40 Member
    Day 8: Rocket Scientist

I can't remember what I named him, but he was uploaded yesterday before a storm hit which knocked my internet off for a short while.

wlrhn6.png

Once I load up the sims after I find some CC I'm looking for I'll edit this with his name, I feel so bad that I forgot it already.

He loves to work on science things and challenge his brain.

mmaete.png

He's packaged as a young adult, and he has NO CC included. Just Maxis stuff on him. Though I bet he'd look great in the labcoat. *wink wink, nudge nudge*
  • Options
    Your rocket scientist sim is very nice! @ShiroArai :) It was not good that you had a storm which made you lose internet access :( I hope that you have more calmer weather today.
  • Options
    ShiroAraiShiroArai Posts: 40 Member
    @rosemow Thank you, I'm happy he came out as good as he did myself.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Day Three: Gamer

Sebastian Ericson was a sickly kid, and about the only thing he could do was play video games, which he quickly became addicted to. His goal is to get the top score in all of them and enter tournaments to earn real money. His dream is to make video games of his own someday. He is very shy and more comfortable communicating through a computer than face to face - unless it has to do with computers and video games.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0F044D332BC811E880B6650268EC9136

NF8Dn6D.png?1
    image.png
  • Options
    It is special background details that you have written about Sebastian @TresaofPern :) It is good that he could enjoy playing video games as he lived with his ill health. I hope that he achieves his goal of getting top score in the games, goes well in the gaming tournaments that he enters, and will one day make his own video games!
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is special background details that you have written about Sebastian @TresaofPern :) It is good that he could enjoy playing video games as he lived with his ill health. I hope that he achieves his goal of getting top score in the games, goes well in the gaming tournaments that he enters, and will one day make his own video games!

Well I didn't want it to be the typical 'lazy kid addicted to video games" story... :)
    image.png
  • Options
    AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    Day 3: Gamer

Say hello to Theo Connelly!

BfveIDS.png

Don't let his age deceive you, this little fella here is a hugely well known gamer simtuber in Sim.tv! He earns way more money than his parents and he spends it all in more videogames. He even started recently to develop his own videogames and his dream is to have a gaming empire by the age of 16. The sky is the only limit for this boy!

AuQl7B1.png
    gVcNlqS.png
    ETrKV8E.png
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    @AbyArashi - what pack is the game console in? I swear I haven't seen it in the base game?
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    Theo sounds a very creative, tech-minded and ambitious young gamer sim ! :) He is cute! It is very nice pictures of him having fun playing video games in the computer and the large screen tv.
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    @AbyArashi - what pack is the game console in? I swear I haven't seen it in the base game?

Maybe it's cc?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    The makeover of Jason looks great! @luthienrising :) The dyeing of his hair black and the black colour scheme of his new outfits looks very nice! The expression on the face of the old Jason is so very expressive! The new Jason looks happier! His bunny slippers are cute!

Thanks, rose! I couldn't resist the bunny slippers. They're just so EVIL, right? :D

I like this male sim thread a lot. But please tell me luthienrising, what EVIL there is about bunny slippers?

Lol. I think he slipped there a bit ;)

They're made out of real bunnies? [Evil Note to the slippers]

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    nani wrote: »

Maybe it's cc?

@PastelMermaid @nani Nope, it's not cc! It is from City Living it's called the "UnorthoBox Gaming Console"
  • Options
    Ambereen wrote: »
    It is extremely exciting. I'll be updating as soon as I finish taking pictures and adding them in here xD

Finally! Okay.

I did five so I could catch up a bit. Its a mix of cc and maxis, though I do have custom traits and aspirations as well.

First up we have my surfer Adrian Lake

He is an outdoor enthusiast and his traits are self assured, loves the outdoors, and charismatic!

Adrian is a wonderful surfer/all around beach boy that would live his life on the sands if he was able to. He's had his fair share of troubles though, the scar on his face is from a surfing accident when he was a teen.

2vboth4.png

2yvthq8.png

Next we have my evil mastermind Draa'cen

He is a public enemy and his traits are big brained and evil.

Draa'cen is a teen alien whose entire existence is based around destroying the human sims after the death of his parents and the general animosity towards his race.

2lv1uhk.png

x1g2eq.png

After that we have my gamer, Corbin Brooks

He is a rambunctious scamp (for now) and his trait is gamer

Corbin is an aspiring professional gamer, with two loving parents who don't.... altogether approve. They're hoping he grows out of it as he gets older. But only time will tell!

260vbyr.png

348n1tz.png

Onto my distinguished scholar, Joe Karson

He is a renowned teacher and his traits are hard working, loner and neat

Joe has been a teacher for as long as he could possibly remember, a professor that loves his students and wants them to succeed in life. But now that hes retired he isn't quite sure what to do with himself as an elder.

f5ao3c.png

117sccj.png

Last but certainly not least, mr. rock n roll, Emmett Hartley

He is a musical genius, and his traits are curious, sweet, and music lover

Emmett is a curious, sweetheart that loves to tear up the guitar and make money on the streets of San Myshuno. Hes got himself a bit of a following, but he has no idea what to do with the attention.

He is also the first one I did and hes my favorite (woops xD) I just love his eyes!

2djynwl.png

30crbs9.png

Emmett Hartley is bootiful! Totally unique which I dig (no wonder he's your favourite)

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    Theo sounds a very creative, tech-minded and ambitious young gamer sim ! :) He is cute! It is very nice pictures of him having fun playing video games in the computer and the large screen tv.

He is super ambitious! Thank you <3
  • Options
    Ambereen wrote: »
    It is extremely exciting. I'll be updating as soon as I finish taking pictures and adding them in here xD

Finally! Okay.

I did five so I could catch up a bit. Its a mix of cc and maxis, though I do have custom traits and aspirations as well.

First up we have my surfer Adrian Lake

He is an outdoor enthusiast and his traits are self assured, loves the outdoors, and charismatic!

Adrian is a wonderful surfer/all around beach boy that would live his life on the sands if he was able to. He's had his fair share of troubles though, the scar on his face is from a surfing accident when he was a teen.

2vboth4.png

2yvthq8.png

Next we have my evil mastermind Draa'cen

He is a public enemy and his traits are big brained and evil.

Draa'cen is a teen alien whose entire existence is based around destroying the human sims after the death of his parents and the general animosity towards his race.

2lv1uhk.png

x1g2eq.png

After that we have my gamer, Corbin Brooks

He is a rambunctious scamp (for now) and his trait is gamer

Corbin is an aspiring professional gamer, with two loving parents who don't.... altogether approve. They're hoping he grows out of it as he gets older. But only time will tell!

260vbyr.png

348n1tz.png

Onto my distinguished scholar, Joe Karson

He is a renowned teacher and his traits are hard working, loner and neat

Joe has been a teacher for as long as he could possibly remember, a professor that loves his students and wants them to succeed in life. But now that hes retired he isn't quite sure what to do with himself as an elder.

f5ao3c.png

117sccj.png

Last but certainly not least, mr. rock n roll, Emmett Hartley

He is a musical genius, and his traits are curious, sweet, and music lover

Emmett is a curious, sweetheart that loves to tear up the guitar and make money on the streets of San Myshuno. Hes got himself a bit of a following, but he has no idea what to do with the attention.

He is also the first one I did and hes my favorite (woops xD) I just love his eyes!

2djynwl.png

30crbs9.png

@Ambereen I'm IN LOVE with Emmett oh my gosh he is so precious
  • Options
    Day Four: Distinguished Scholar

Aldo Osorio is a retired professor and researcher who has dedicated his life to the gaining, preserving and sharing of knowledge. He spends his retirement continuing to learn at least one new thing a week and writing his memoirs/ He also enjoys visiting museums and libraries.

tZyA0v5.png?1

RnrQaeo.png?1
    M7ABtS0.png?1
    image.png
  • Options
    Aldo looks like a very nice elder scholar @TresaofPern :) His cap, glasses and grey hair makes him look quite distinguished ! It is nice that he is wearing a cardigan. It is great touch that he continues to enjoy learning something new every week.
  • Options
    Day 4: Distinguished Scholar

During his young days Roman Waugh was the crème de la crème in the music world of the SimNation, he was a piano virtuoso and his music was loved by everyone. Nowadays... he is a lecturer in Willows Creek's University.

lApTHMp.png

Now that his golden days faded away he is obsessed about turning his granddaughter, Margaret, in an amazing pianist too (even when she is not really into it), trying to live his old life though her.

E4JICmZ.png
    zdWRBBB.png
  • Options
    It was very nice reading the background details of Roman’s life as a musician and now as a Lecturer at Uni. @AbyArashi :) It sounds like Margaret may not turn out to be as an accomplished musician as her grand dad! He looks quite frustated!
  • Options
    NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    28b6x03.jpg

Day 6: Sports Freak

When you come from a big sports town, it's no surprise when you end up like Neal Turner. While he's got a particular fondness for basketball, regardless of the sport, you can count on Neal to always support his local team... even if said local team is just him and his buddies.

1zxqr9k.jpg
    33x8wog.jpg

Traits are active, bro, and outgoing
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Day 23: Bar Regular

Kyouhei Wakabayashi
    Traits: Goofball, Geek, Dance Machine
    Aspiration: Joke Star

Vvualxc.png

Meet Kyouhei Wakabayashi, a young television superstar! When he was a young child, Kyouhei was one of many children who appeared regularly on a popular Japanese kid's TV show. Now grown up, he went from kid in the background to host of the show, now playing along with the latest generation of kids. Although he likes his job, the network is very demanding and has him on the show every morning of the week, and weekends are the only days where he is ever free. Constantly stressed out from work and seeking to get away from kids every weekend, he heads off to places where kids don't go to: bars! Whether it be singing terrible karaoke, dancing like a dummy and partying all night, playing pub games, telling off-color jokes about kids or work, or simply drinking the night away, Kyouhei has done it all at the various bars and clubs he's visited, and since he's kind of a minor superstar among parents, there's also a few pics with his fans in between!

(comes with multiple outfits)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    Neal looks a great sports fanatic ! @NextTrickAnvils :) The blue coloured sports uniform looks great on him! His blue headwear is a nice touch.

It is great that you have designed a background story for Kyouhei that involves two different sides of his life @paradiseplanet :) His time in the bar would counterbalance his weekday work on the tv show with kids. It is good that going there helps to relieve his stresses.
  • Options
    Day Five: Mr. Rock and Roll
    Forgot to share this one to the gallery, but he'll be up tomorrow along with Mr. 6.

Jason Margolies was a musical prodigy as a child, and channeled that early talent into an interest in playing any instrument he can get hold of, but particularly his favorite guitar. His favorite genre is rock and roll, whether he's listening, playing, or composing his own music.

fmqE4M7.png?1
    B9K5cDe.png?1
    image.png
  • Options
    Jason’s leather jacket outfit looks great ! @TresaofPern :) It suits him as rock n roller. It is a great touch that he is playing the dark black version of the Freezer Bunny guitar :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top