Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eliza Pancakes attempted to take my toddler?!?

0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
The Pancakes is my least favorite household and all my sims despise her. Eliza then let herself into my house and picked up my hungry toddler. She then tried to walk away with her. I did stop her and my sims had fights with her and they won every single one. Was she actually meant to kidnap my toddler or did she want to put the toddler in a high chair, but left with her instead?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    sillafoxsillafox Posts: 63 Member
    That really happened? xD
    sW8E5XUIFFv4lyszgJwTWI5jpMGzpGIKfPLmtfVtGYM?preserve_transparency=1&size=1280x960&size_mode=3
  • Options
    zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    > @icmnfrsh said:
    > It's probably a bug, but I'm more inclined to believe that Eliza is evil and she's just starting to show her true colors.

I wouldn't put it past Eliza to steal a toddler
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Lol that's hilarious. I think her traits keep her busy. She probably just wanted to help out... Or did she? (play scary music here)
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    SomeoneForgetableSomeoneForgetable Posts: 209 Member
    Can that actually happen? One of my kids vanished for a while and I was freaking out because when I clicked their icon the screen wouldn't zoom to them anymore. This happened after Eliza showed up and left later. I got the kid back when I exited and returned but I'd say for almost a half hour I was looking everywhere for that single sim.
    2nte6j4.png
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Well, she's been wanting children...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member
    EVERYONE hates Eliza lol! Why is she always so annoying in everyones game? It's like the sims programmed her to be this way. I've watched a lot of sims let's plays on youtube and so many people have an issue with her, it's funny :D Also to answer your question, yes, she was trying to take your child away. Typical Eliza...
  • Options
    NicoletteSimsNicoletteSims Posts: 364 Member
    Eliza and Bob are married in one of my saves, but all 9 of Eliza's children are by different men and Bob himself has five or six kids with all different women. They're crazy!
    Links on my wall:
    >>The Eastman's: Sun/Wed/Thurs>>Days Of Golden: Mon>>Catching Up With The Clarkes: Tues/Fri
  • Options
    dandanmiandandanmian Posts: 1 New Member
    lol that's so funny. They're my least favorite household as well.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Sims cant actually leave a lot while holding another sims child. they will probably put the toddler down on the ground before leaving.
    as for Eliza, she is one of my favourite sims, her and Bob, there is never a dull moment with them to. Him leaving his clothes all over the place and her wanting to do romantic things with him. there my next rotation sims to play in my new game since JA.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    See #BobSquad , @SimGuruSteve There's your proof that Eliza is evil!...lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Ewwliza? Bwahahahaha!
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I hate Eliza and bob now. One afternoon they visited my sim who was just moving into the neighborhood. Eliza started by arguing with my CAT. Then Bob marched behind my house and kicked over my trash can :| Then the third , random member of the welcome wagon (an npc) decided to follow their lead and decided to poke my sim and start a fight, she was promptly beaten up by my sim and sent on her way. Bob and Eliza are out of their marbles.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    The same thing happened to my toddler with Caleb Vatore. My sim and her toddler was in park and the toddler was playing with slides, I ordered my sim to go cook something then Caleb came and picked my toddler then walked away. I cheated to reset him and the main thing is the toddlers father is Caleb Vatore but my girl and him was enemies so I was scared that he would take my child away to Forgotten Hollow.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,626 Member
    She's probably like, "Psh, I can take care of this toddler better than you." XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited March 2018
    Huh, I didn't know Eliza was such a character among the Sims community. She's currently dead in my game.

Actually, I once considered kidnapping a toddler from a family, but only because the family was doing a very poor job of taking care of it. ( It was practically abuse ) Unfortunately, my household was full, so I left it.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    HAHAHA that's down right hilarious!!! Pretty much everyone loves to hate Eliza. The funny thing is they are loosely based off of the Newbies from TS1. Bob Newbie was the one everyone hated. I know I did and felt sorry for Betty. Now in TS4 everyone hates Eliza and probably feels sorry for Bob. I feel sorry for him.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    LazyGamerLazyGamer Posts: 39 Member
    edited March 2018
    Eliza 🐸🐸🐸🐸 my toddler sim all the way to the park, set him down and left.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Ew, she is actually disgusting! :persevere:
  • Options
    LoriSmithLoriSmith Posts: 1 New Member
    Why is everybody hating on my sims wife? I have encountered the pancake family and became best friends with my sim.
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Geoffrey Landgraab did just that at the hospital right after my sim gave birth. He just walked into the room, took her baby, and disappeared. You may say Eliza Pancakes is the worst, but I disagree. Geoffrey and Malcolm are anathema to any of my sims, and I do not shed a tear when something bad happens to them. I even have a wallpaper of a screenshot of Geoffrey dying of old age.

When my sim did get back home, her baby was in their bassinet, sleeping soundly. But who knows what Geoffrey might have done....

(I don't consider it a bug. Much as it is creepy and such, I feel it is very dramatic and adds to the game.)
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Yikes, Rapunzel much?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Wow, what a great story line. Eliza Pancakes, child snatcher....but who is she snatching them for? Is she taking the to Forgotten Hollow for Vlad to munch on or is she providing fish food for evil mermaids, or does she simply want to sell them on as an illegal trade, I feel this must be answered in game lol
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I don't think that kidnapping is a thing in the game. Most of the time, we just choose to interpret a Sim's action in our own way, because we take things personally and have a vivid imagination to boot. I do it myself, but am also aware that these incidents are just glitchy game mechanics and/or conincidences :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    stillcelinecara2stillcelinecara2 Posts: 15 Member
    That's not a surprise at all. I'd well, to put it in a more positive light, yeet Eliza off the Earth.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top