Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @simscognito John Darling

Lol! It tickles me that him and Jafar are together! :D I don't know, maybe he brings out the cuddly side of Jafar! :D
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited March 2018

Lol! It tickles me that him and Jafar are together! :D I don't know, maybe he brings out the cuddly side of Jafar! :D

I need to update 3 of my family trees and then I will show you (and no none of them are Hades)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

I need to update 3 of my family trees and then I will show you (and no none of them are Hades)

Yusssssss!!! Hear that Hades? None of them are yours!!!!! >:)
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    somnasims wrote: »
    Karilan wrote: »
    Hello folks!

MVHDxTz.jpg

Karilan does some experimenting in chapter 3!

And guess what? I found someone in my game....
    0bPHTyK.png

3 guesses who this charming guy is...and the first 2 don't count!

It's so fun that you're writing a story with the sims mobile! Must be hard though. I can't get one decent screenshot from it :lol:

I really hope they add a screenshot button to the corner or something! I prefer taking my screenshots without UI and the plumbob but I make do. :)

It's been a lot of fun so far and other Simmers I know are beginning to show up! Finding them feels like bumping into a friend at the grocery store.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options

But what do you think Belle thinks of her only adopted son having a child by one of the triplets who used to gush over Gaston and thought she was "crazy" for not fanning over Gaston?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Xylorta-XVXylorta-XV Posts: 234 Member
    Hi. Sorry for disappearing all of a sudden, life came at me and it came at me fast. :sweat:
    I'm still not in tip-top shape but I am chipping away at chapter 8 very slowly. Hopefully it'll be up some time next week at least, but I know I have a lot of catching up to do with people's stories.
    But I'm here now at least. What's up?
  • Options

But what do you think Belle thinks of her only adopted son having a child by one of the triplets who used to gush over Gaston and thought she was "crazy" for not fanning over Gaston?

@MadameLee Lol! I'm sure she's raised an eyebrow or two. :D But I think the triplet would be more horrified, since she disapproved of Belle more than Belle disapproved of her.
    Xylorta-XV wrote: »
    Hi. Sorry for disappearing all of a sudden, life came at me and it came at me fast. :sweat:
    I'm still not in tip-top shape but I am chipping away at chapter 8 very slowly. Hopefully it'll be up some time next week at least, but I know I have a lot of catching up to do with people's stories.

No worries @Xylorta-XV ! These things happen. Hope you get better soon. :(
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @simscognito have to fix a link first
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Hello folks!

MVHDxTz.jpg

0bPHTyK.png

Whomever that is, he looks like a handsome young man as well as charming. :kissing_heart:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Okay, going to attempt to write my next BL chapter. Wish me luck!! :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Hello folks!

MVHDxTz.jpg

0bPHTyK.png

Whomever that is, he looks like a handsome young man as well as charming. :kissing_heart:

Right? Don't tell him that though. :D
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Okay, going to attempt to write my next BL chapter. Wish me luck!! :sweat_smile:

Good luck!

I've got a lot of packing to do today so might not have time for writing. Taking a break to have tea at the moment.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options

Good luck @Bugsie2016 ! :smiley: I'm sure everything's going to go swimmingly! B)
  • Options
    Xylorta-XVXylorta-XV Posts: 234 Member

@MadameLee Lol! I'm sure she's raised an eyebrow or two. :D But I think the triplet would be more horrified, since she disapproved of Belle more than Belle disapproved of her.
    Xylorta-XV wrote: »

No worries @Xylorta-XV ! These things happen. Hope you get better soon. :(

Thank you. I hope I feel better soon too. I'm working on it. :heart:
  • Options
    @MadameLee Awww are these all my kids and grandkids??? They all look so awesome!!!
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Hello folks!

MVHDxTz.jpg

0bPHTyK.png

Right? Don't tell him that though. :D

If I figure out who it is, I won't say anything. :wink:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @MadameLee Awww are these all my kids and grandkids??? They all look so awesome!!!

no the tree I linked too is Darling family tree which is linked to the Bimmette-Hearts family tree all your children are only teens
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Good luck!

I've got a lot of packing to do today so might not have time for writing. Taking a break to have tea at the moment.

Good luck @Bugsie2016 ! :smiley: I'm sure everything's going to go swimmingly! B)

So far, so good. I have just over a third done right now. I'll probably rewrite it as it's kinda spread out. Just need to finish it off to get the overall plot points for the chapter. Then is anyone willing to read it for me? I'm out of practise for BL and kinda hating it already. :lol: (Although, that's not an uncommon occurrence.)

Update: Done writing!! Now to build a set for screenshotting! Hopefully I'll have an update soon!
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • Options

Good luck!

So far, so good. I have just over a third done right now. I'll probably rewrite it as it's kinda spread out. Just need to finish it off to get the overall plot points for the chapter. Then is anyone willing to read it for me? I'm out of practise for BL and kinda hating it already. :lol: (Although, that's not an uncommon occurrence.)

Update: Done writing!! Now to build a set for screenshotting! Hopefully I'll have an update soon!

Ahhh @Bugsie2016 That's great. I'll be happy to read it if you like! Otherwise, I'm sure it's great! Can't wait for the update. :blush:
  • Options

Good luck!

Ahhh @Bugsie2016 That's great. I'll be happy to read it if you like! Otherwise, I'm sure it's great! Can't wait for the update. :blush:

I'm just playing with the other characters (Not Claude and the kids) to get back into the story. Currently hanging out with my founders. And argh, they're so cute. Never too old to love each other!!! :bawling:
  • Options

Good luck!

I'm just playing with the other characters (Not Claude and the kids) to get back into the story. Currently hanging out with my founders. And argh, they're so cute. Never too old to love each other!!! :bawling:

Ahhhh! You need to post pics! I can imagine they're very cute!!! I was like that with Alex's grandparents. They were adorable, even though grandma Oak was a bit of misery guts at times. :D
  • Options

Good luck!

Ahhhh! You need to post pics! I can imagine they're very cute!!! I was like that with Alex's grandparents. They were adorable, even though grandma Oak was a bit of misery guts at times. :D

Here:
    DGxtsnkl.png
  • Options

Good luck!

Here:
    DGxtsnkl.png

Awww that's one adorable hug. You can definitely see they love each other. <3 Bob's face though! That's the sort of face you want your partner to make when they hug you. XD
  • Options

Good luck!

Here:
    DGxtsnkl.png

Awww that's one adorable hug. You can definitely see they love each other. <3 Bob's face though! That's the sort of face you want your partner to make when they hug you. XD

They've been married 40 years in the current BL time! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top