Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you still want the losing stuff pack themes in game?

Comments

• Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I want them all but I'd love to have funerals the most.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Wedding Stuff
    I still want the Wedding & Dangerous themes
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Starter Home stuff
    starter stuff, that can be upgraded with mechanical on all furniture. Murphy beds, and space saving furniture
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Dangerous stuff included funerals. I felt it would be better to have an events expansion pack, that would have weddings, baby shower's and funerals.

Arcade stuff could be part of a Venue expansion pack with items for community lots. Items for better parks and so forth.

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,091 Member
    Arcade Stuff
    I would gladly have any of these packs over boring hamster stuff the arcade stuff pack is a must.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    lele62lele62 Posts: 157 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I'm still waiting for the "winning" stuff pack. What they called eco turned out to be laundry stuff. If laundry equals ecology, then I'd hate to see what they'd consider "dangerous" stuff.
  • Options
    lele62lele62 Posts: 157 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    You wrote: »
    I'm honestly surprised as to how freaking laundry beat all of these.

It's because they didn't say "laundry." They said eco. I voted eco because I envisioned green living at best and solar panels at worst. I'm still amazed that laundry is even considered ecological. Maybe I should claim my own home as a green home. After all, I have a washer and dryer!!!
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    If I were still playing Sims4 I'd want all of them and the eco friendly stuff we were promised. Laundry should have been in the parenthood pack along with the toddler stuff
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    amnadyaamnadya Posts: 2 New Member
    Arcade Stuff
    I want all of these, but I loved the concept art of the outfits in the arcade pack, so that's what i voted for.
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I'd love to see elements of all the packs worked in, but Dangerous Stuff could be fun and would be something pretty unusual and quirky that would just add an element of surprise to the game. I think they need to poll what fans want and then create the packs in order of popularity. I'm more willing to pay for entirely new content on release day, but as of right now I'm not buying another thing until its heavily discounted or free (meaning I'll wait until TS5 comes out because they are known for basically giving away content).
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    Dangerous Stuff please. It would be fun to have risky but rewarding items in the game. As it is there is not much of a risk vs reward metric to this game.
  • Options
    tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    Arcade Stuff
    I'd want to see Arcade stuff, mainly because I love pinball and I want my Sims to play pinball as well. It's a shame Sims 4 still has no pinball machines.
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    No, I don't want any of these
    I want stuff packs to stop existing.
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Wedding Stuff
    I wish we could vote for more than one because I want wedding and arcade Stuff. The others have zero interest for me, and I hope they never get made.
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited March 2018
    Starter Home stuff
    I want something like this so badly! lol

This was a very early and rough look at the Starter Home concept had that pack won.
    DX5M0aAVoAAAiyW.jpg:large

The Dangerous theme is a pretty awesome one too, but I can't vote for two. lol
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Starter Home stuff
    That couch and fan is perfect for the TLC apartment. :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Starter Home stuff
    I would use the starter home stuff the most, and I hope they do bring back canning.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    gnelso1239gnelso1239 Posts: 190 Member
    Arcade Stuff
    I dunno, pretty content with the foosball table at the local pub.... :( (Yes)
  • Options
    PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    Arcade Stuff
    I choose Arcade Stuff (love those '80s styles! <3B)<3 ) But what I really want is a Dangerous Eco-Living Wedding Arcade pack! :p:*:D
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • Options
    PopcornHotsaucePopcornHotsauce Posts: 143 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I want something like this so badly! lol

This was a very early and rough look at the Starter Home concept had that pack won.
    DX5M0aAVoAAAiyW.jpg:large

The Dangerous theme is a pretty awesome one too, but I can't vote for two. lol

After seeing this concept art, I might want the Starter Home almost as much as the Dangerous stuff. I can't believe I'm saying that. The fan, the cinder blocks, the dead houseplant. Sign me up! I would really like the gameplay from dangerous stuff with items from the starter. I guess I'm saying I just want both!
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited March 2018
    Wedding Stuff
    I have always wanted the funeral idea. Weddings and christening.
    Yeah would love to see it happen.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    Dangerous because, this game is too tame, Nowadays i still play thesims2 mostly for the devious hindden nature of that game
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member
    edited March 2018
    Dangerous Stuff
    For everyone who wanted the Wedding SP - Here's a great fan-made, maxis-match SP that's completely for free :)
    http://plumbobteasociety.tumblr.com/post/170874771645/rustic-romance-stuff-for-sims-4-the-love-child
    (And an overview of all items.)
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited March 2018
    Wedding Stuff
    lexus20 wrote: »
    I would really like Starter Home Stuff. Maybe the new gameplay objects could be a murphy bed, sofa bed, mini fridge and there could be some more rundown/grungy looking objects like in City Living.

I picked wedding stuff. I guess, because a pack would mean actually having to fix the existing weddings. Make the guests sit down, for goodness sake! I would have also liked a first dance in which the Sims actually interacted with each other. (What a novel idea, eh?). Perhaps, there could have been a champagne object like in TS2? Toasts given by the best man and Matron/Maid of honor? The ability to choose members of the wedding party and to choose their outfits all at once, like with restaurant employees in Dine Out? I would have liked that.

Still, I would love a pack as you described. In particular, I would like dual-purpose, niche objects. For example, wall-mounted microwaves, bunk beds, loft beds, sofa beds, futons, in-counter mini-fridges, under-stair storage and bookcase options, etc. We're in our fourth year, I think that it's time for some of that old stuff to return and for newer ideas to debut.
    lele62 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for the "winning" stuff pack. What they called eco turned out to be laundry stuff. If laundry equals ecology, then I'd hate to see what they'd consider "dangerous" stuff.

BOOM!

I hear that the devs are possibly considering another community pack. However, I certainly hope not. We may vote for something like Starter Home Stuff and end up with a Mopping and Vacuuming Stuff.

No, thanks.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Wedding Stuff
    Cynna wrote: »
    lexus20 wrote: »
    I would really like Starter Home Stuff. Maybe the new gameplay objects could be a murphy bed, sofa bed, mini fridge and there could be some more rundown/grungy looking objects like in City Living.

I picked wedding stuff. I guess, because a pack would mean actually having to fix the existing weddings. Make the guests sit down, for goodness sake! I would have also liked a first dance in which the Sims actually interacted with each other. (What a novel idea, eh?). Perhaps, there could have been a champagne object like in TS2? Toasts given by the best man and Matron/Maid of honor? The ability to choose members of the wedding party and to choose their outfits all at once, like with restaurant employees in Dine Out? I would have liked that.

Still, I would love a pack as you described. In particular, I would like dual-purpose, niche objects. For example, wall-mounted microwaves, bunk beds, loft beds, sofa beds, futons, in-counter mini-fridges, under-stair storage and bookcase options, etc. We're in our fourth year, I think that it's time for some of that old stuff to return and for newer ideas to debut.
    lele62 wrote: »

BOOM!

I hear that the devs are possibly considering another community pack. However, I certainly hope not. We may vote for something like Starter Home Stuff and end up with a Mopping and Vacuuming Stuff.

No, thanks.

Really :(
    If true, I really wish they did something new or not had yet

Teen stuff pack
    Builders/landscaping
    Elders
    Baby

Hell I would really love a romance/dates game pack
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon