Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Now Closed) Ashes to Ashes Gen 7 Casting Call!

Comments

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @Sonniejj I got so involved in your story I kinda got lost in it. Very engrossing story for Lucy!! <3 Do you write a story on the forum?
  • Options
    NicoletteSimsNicoletteSims Posts: 364 Member
    Uploaded! I uploaded her as a YA but feel free to drop her down to her teen years. God knows she wants to relive those ;) I added a small little story to her but feel free to throw it in the garbage. LOL B)
    Links on my wall:
    >>The Eastman's: Sun/Wed/Thurs>>Days Of Golden: Mon>>Catching Up With The Clarkes: Tues/Fri
  • Options
    SonniejjSonniejj Posts: 54 Member
    Thank you SO much @suzanna13 and @Sonniejj ! :heart: I love your submissions (and don't worry, sonnie! I will tweak stuff like clothes and hairstyle if I have to! Nice to see you appear on the forum, by the way! ;) )

Yeah, it's nice to be back! I kind of lose track of the forums when I get too busy but I will try to make it on here more often again :)

haswh wrote: »
    @Sonniejj I got so involved in your story I kinda got lost in it. Very engrossing story for Lucy!! <3 Do you write a story on the forum?

Thank you, that's so sweet <3 I did write a story on here a long time ago but life got busy and I couldn't keep up with it anymore... I'd like to get back into it some day though, or start a new one from scratch :)
    sonniejj.wordpress.com

Frequent updates on my legacy story! Follow the Fiore's as their family legacy takes over Newcrest... and the world!
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited March 2018
    Here's my submission for the casting call
    0GGLKIk.png
    Adeline Baldet

Adeline has been the source for all the latest happenings at her high school. Whether it's about who is dating who or who the cutest boy is, she has you covered! She's very careful that she doesn't spill anything that would be an embarrassment to the school. Her mother is a world famous artist and her father is a pianist. Adeline's artworks have won several blue ribbons and her dream is to attend art school and become an artist like her mother. During her spare time, Adeline runs her own radio show called "The Blessings of Art", where she talks about different mediums of arts and showcases several famous paintings.
    Post edited by Simslover163 on
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    @AudreyFld So is he Nick and Rachael's boy? Sure is a handsome guy!! <3<3
    He is!
  • Options
    marenkicks2marenkicks2 Posts: 1 New Member
    I cant post links because I'm a new member, but I'm marenkicks2 on the gallery to find pictures of Bowie! Here is her/their full description:

What could anyone say about Bowie?
    She is literally the chilliest person you will ever meet. Always there to give advice or to just remind her friends to slow down and live a little, Bowie can tend to seem invincible to the common difficulties of life. But everyone has their weak spots, and Bowie is not an exception. She's under pressure from everyone around her to always be one way; calm and collected Bowie who has her 🐸🐸🐸🐸 together. Yet she only knows how to put on a front, in reality she doesn't even know who she is! Sometimes Bowie definitely feels like a girl, but other times she feels weird, she doesn't like dressing like a girl but she doesn't necessarily want to be a boy. Being 18 and about to head off to university with a huge identity crisis on her back, Bowie is lost, but she hopes to find her way as she grows with the new friends around her, maybe finally showing her vulnerable side to someone special.
    (Non-binary possible story line or just trans ftm; doesn't have a sexual orientation preference just likes people)

My sim Bowie! I've been reading your stories since Dust to Dust and I am obsessed, keep doing what you're doing!
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Thank you so much @marenkicks2 ! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    XwantonXwanton Posts: 85 Member
    So many trans sims, and I contributed another! It doesn't have to be mentioned with my guy though, if you use him. :) I should be at full member status now but I'm still not, for some reason. :/ So I'll post some pics and a longer bio once I'm able to. He's up on the gallery anyway :) (I think I've seen my last submitted sim as a prison guard in the most recent posts, is that her? Was cool looking out for her haha)
  • Options
    Hahaha thanks @Xwanton ! Yeah, unfortunately I have way too many trans sims, so I will probably end up not mentioning it for most of them. And I hope no one takes that the wrong way. I am 100% for inclusion and love the idea of having trans characters, but I really just have too many at this time (so... if anyone is reading this who hasn't submitted a sim yet, I am kindly putting it out there that I really don't need any more trans characters for Gen 7 :) )

And was your sim Maia? She is gorgeous. I love having her around as a guard! :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Ooh yay! I'll try to make a submission this weekend. XD
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @CitizenErased14 I am gonna make you a nice guy on Friday. It seems you have a little lack there :D So many beautiful girls ...
  • Options
    Thanks @simscognito !

And thank you @Marialein ! :heart: We are definitely in need of some more guys around here! Haha :tongue: Can't wait to see who you make :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    (Also, forgot to say HI @Marialein ! Long time no see around the forums! :heart:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I think I will enter something aswell :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    tuiblair.jpg
    Name: Tui Blair
    Aspiration / Traits: Joke Star | Goofball | Foodie |
    Backstory:

Tui hails from a small coastal town on the east coast of tiny little New Zealand. Why is she in [insert sim town here] all the way on the other side of the world? Well, that is a bit of a sad tale, her mother passed away when she was a young child, a victim of the rampant drug problem that NZ was facing at the time, and her father, he is currently serving two life sentences in jail for murder. Thankfully, Tui's uncle, Tipene was able to take her in and decided that the best course of action was to take Tui away from her home and build a new life in a new country.

Tui loves her seafood, the beach, and having a good laugh, mostly at other peoples expense but it's all in good nature - just some people don't seem to get her humour and it gets her into trouble at times.

@CitizenErased14 If you end up using her and you need some help with some kiwi-isms, I'd be happy to help out :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Here is my guy <3

Myles Scott .. he is a teen (no cc .. but if you use him cc him up to your heart's content)

[img][/img]woQ7yz1.jpg

His backstory .. but again it is your story so if you use him and wish it to be something else feel free ...

Myles is a new transfer student. Even tho he is a senior, his parents opted to move here and take positions with the Windenburg Orchasta. His mom is a pianist and his dad is the conductor. They hope this new school will have more to offer their talented only son.
    He is a classically trained Pianist. His mom started him at the keys when only 3 after he showed interest and ability.
    Myles is serious about his music and can be a bit gloomy at times. While he has caught the eye of not just a few High School girls, he has not found any that catch his eye enough to make him give up his music. He has a romantic side he keeps well hidden (or so he thinks). There are a few girls who are willing to help him discover that side of himself more
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Lol trans is on the roll!
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Maybe they could be members of a trans Community?
    Like a Club, Support Group, visitors of a certain nightclub, online forum members, partners/exes from one character who likes trans people, flat-shareing, members of the same Clique...
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited March 2018
    01.jpg

Kelvin Mueller

Backstory: As son of biologist Felix Mueller and chemist Paula Mueller, both well-renowned scientists in their areas of expertise, people assumed that Kelvin would follow a similar path as his parents. But Kelvin wasn't the experimenting nor the studious type, he'd rather draw than bury his nose in his studybooks. It was hard for him to keep his focus studying, only when he was drawing he wasn't distracted easily and could lose himself in it. Even though he wasn't a natural talent, lots of practice and meticulous dedication made that his drawings stood out from the ones his peers made. As a intelligent kid he was able to finish school without too much struggle (using also lectures from schoolteachers SimTube-channels instead of 'boring' books), and now with a diploma in his posession he isn't very interested in pursuiing further education yet. He hasn't found an interesting option yet, and doesn't really know what profession would fit him.

His father and mother arranged to have one of 'em at home with Kelvin als often as possible (between expeditions and conferences), working from home as when they could. Felix and Paula both experienced how important it was to do follow their passion, it would make the dull parts of their work worthwhile. However they also knew that without further education it would be hard to come by in life. So they did support Kelvin on his creativity, but insisted that he would finish school and get additional education.

Regarding sexual orientation: it's up to you and what fits in the story. :)
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your sims, @Munterbacon @lisabee2 and @Sassie !
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    Here is my guy <3

Myles Scott .. he is a teen (no cc .. but if you use him cc him up to your heart's content)

[img][/img]woQ7yz1.jpg

His backstory .. but again it is your story so if you use him and wish it to be something else feel free ...

Myles is a new transfer student. Even tho he is a senior, his parents opted to move here and take positions with the Windenburg Orchasta. His mom is a pianist and his dad is the conductor. They hope this new school will have more to offer their talented only son.
    He is a classically trained Pianist. His mom started him at the keys when only 3 after he showed interest and ability.
    Myles is serious about his music and can be a bit gloomy at times. While he has caught the eye of not just a few High School girls, he has not found any that catch his eye enough to make him give up his music. He has a romantic side he keeps well hidden (or so he thinks). There are a few girls who are willing to help him discover that side of himself more
    I love Myles. <3<3<3
  • Options
    XwantonXwanton Posts: 85 Member
    @CitizenErased14 yes, my sim was Maia :smile: Thanks for using her!

TaAB8Bm.png

Not a very fancy preview, but oh well. This is Elias Garrett. He's actually an old character of mine who doesn't see use these days. He's a fairly average young man, despite coming from a wealthy background. A more introverted type, he prefers quiet hobbies such as reading or gaming to going out partying, although he's happy to do the latter once in a while! He's quite mature and responsible, but he can be quite sensitive - something that can be both good and bad! He doesn't have any interest in casual sex, and in fact his LTW is to find a soulmate - not that he's in any hurry to move too quickly, just that he's more of a romantic who enjoys a loving relationship. Being bisexual, he doesn't mind if that's with a man or a woman, though he likes the idea of kids one day. This would probably be through adoption, because as mentioned, he is FTM transgender, but happy in himself now that he gets to be the person he always wanted to be.
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    2z7jvhx.png
    21jyi34.png
    Name: Paul Hoffenacker
    Traits: Insider, Bro, Slob (I wouldn't see him as dirty or blowzy, rather like a very chaotic... Lazy would fit perfectly, too if you don't like to play with slobs)
    Backstory: (He is highly inspired by one of my fellow students in both character and appearance so he has a 100% guarantee to be a realistic German student :p I've laughed a lot while creating him)
    Paul is typically German, at least on the outside. But instead of matching the stereotype of being effective, ambitious and hardworking he's rather the opposite... Unpunctual, unreliable, never with it but at the same time a good-natured and even-tempered person whom nothing can unsettle. Unlike other pharmacy students, he prowls around in the entire university and city and has acquaintances everywhere, in each subject ob study and each club. Some waiters even know him and being a regular brings some advantages with it. Afraid to ask if you can bring your favorite alcoholic beverage into a bar because you "get sick" from the ones offered there? Paul will do. He has no fears, no shame, no restraint. Don't know where to take your date out? No worries, Paul will recommend you a restaurant with the best atmosphere, most aromatic food and cheapest prices.
    All in all, he isn't the type of human being you'd want to have as the pharmacist of your trust. He regularly manages to break the weirdest things in lab like faucets and foul-smelling ammonia bottles. He forgets the simplest steps of the experimental set-up. And has actually not the least idea of medicine and how to use it. Fortunately, he compensates for that with the most funny stories from lab.
    The one great secret of his existence actually is the funding of it itself: living off only 600€ state's support for students who can't afford their studies on their own or by their parents (BAföG), Paul has to meet certain standards such as not failing more than two exams thrice out of six tries - a measure quite hard to meet if you don't spend any efforts into learning unless you really have to.
    Why BAföG and why this mystery surrounding it? Well, because Paul's parents are actually both hard-working to enable their oldest and only son a decent education to enter a higher paid job. And both of them would throw their hands up in horror if they knew what their son did with the state's money and how close he is every single time to failing the requirements for BAföG. He, well, wouldn't ever admit it to anyone but his closest friends but he feels guilty, yet can't help but enjoy the life and own money to the fullest. After all, he's never had any of that while living at home.
    File (CC included: here because the gallery gave me a hard time trying to upload him, this way was faster :p Feel free to remove or replace any CC and change him to your likings
    Side note: If you only use him in the background or not at all, I'll gladly take him back for myself or another casting call :p I'm just so excited about how well he matches my fellow student!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Thank you @Xwanton !

And thank you @MrsRacooney ! He's cute and so funny too! I haven't made any decisions yet about the casting call, but when I have stuff figured out I'll keep you updated about whether I'm using him or not! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited March 2018
    Sanaa Kwame has been uploaded to the gallery with #A2Agen7

Aspirations: Freelance Botanist
    (She loves the Flowers and plants in the garden of her home.They remind her of her mother in the garden tending the herbs and vegetables she would later cook.)

sanaa_pic.png

Sanaa cc Links:

Hair: Twisted curlhawk

Skin detail: Blind Eye

Accessory: Eye Patch

Clothing: City living style skirt

When her mother died she was sent to live with her real father Olu Alba (Sanaa's stepfather) had no intention of raising another mans child. Percy Silverfox had been hard to track down he travelled a lot that was nature of his work. He was a Geologist and travelled the world searching for new sources of fossil fuel energy for his many employers. In fact that was how he came to meet Sanaa's mother all those years ago. They fell in love when he found himself in the African mountains studying the rocks.

Percy had taught his beautiful woman his ownmother tongue, German was tricky but nowhere near as hard to master as the language of his sweetheart. Out of love and respect for her he tried but unfortunately failed. Zoya found she enjoyed speaking this new way it made her feel closer to Percy. Even when he'd had to leave her she continued to speak it to herself and then when the little gift she had created together with the love of her life arrived they spoke it together.

Sanaa, (Percy's parting gift) had been born blind in one eye. The Village elders believed Zoya and her baby had been cursed for her relations with a foreign man. They spoke the demons words, a language they could not understand (German) and the child bore the clouded eye..
    Zoya made a patch and told sanaa to keep her eye covered always. Zoya married Olu Alba and they moved down the mountain away from those who threw stones and chanted at Sanaa. She kept her eye covered and spent all her time on her own in the large garden.
    Olu didnt keep his dislike of the child to himself he openly called her names and would not allow her to occupy the same room as him even at mealtimes. When Zoya died Olu (a very powerful man in the village) tracked down Sanaa's father and put her on the first rickity plane willing to fly her out of the country.
    Pic of Sanaa, her mother Zoya, Her stepfather Olu and her halfbrother Adebowale39983281864_210ed95779_o.jpg

Sanaa could feel his pain as he gazed upon her face for the first time. "I'm sorry I was going to come back, just time passed so quickly and i.. i.. I really loved your mother..I'm sorry.. He mumbled as he held her in an uncomfortable embrace. She believed him. he sounded sincere in his sorrow. They had both lost love and gained an awkward stranger, it was hard to form an attachment. She knew nothing of him aside from what she had learned from her mother's few tales of romance and the picture her mother always kept in her bra.
    tuxpi.com.1520528555.png

It was Much harder for Sanaa than her father realised. She spoke the language fluently and studied hard. she was always out so he assumed she had settled in and had made friends. However Sanaa was a loner she was uncomfortable around others her past treatment by the people in her last home made her afraid to be anything but alone.

But this was a life, a new home and Sanaa is going to try to find happiness starting by overcoming her fears and saying hello to the next person she see's....

Percy Silverfox is also residing in the gallery should you wish to use him.

cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)