Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seeing double badges on profile page

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    @Miki, it was both for me, PC and my Nook Tablet. When it was doing it on my PC, I tried Internet Explorer, MircoSoft Edge and Google Chrome and it was doing that on those site search engine. My Nook Tablet also uses Google Chrome.
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    @Miki, it was both for me, PC and my Nook Tablet. When it was doing it on my PC, I tried Internet Explorer, MircoSoft Edge and Google Chrome and it was doing that on those site search engine. My Nook Tablet also uses Google Chrome.

I kind of thought it was just "one of those things", the site logs you in according to whatever platform you are using so having both shouldn't have mattered, but as one of the few I know of who do not do mobile I thought I'd toss that idea out there.

That and I was bored, wandering through the threads and looking to throw two cents somewhere other than a wishing well.
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    edited October 2017
    This is a forum bug. Not only here but all EA forums there are different bugs but also with duplicate cases
    On our forum are duplicated points of calculations in the "activity" as below.
    6aeecva20vio.jpg
    xlkeg19knozs.jpg
    But it not bother anyone. As long as no posts are disappearing after posting on the forum , no one care about such small bugs :)
    P.S. Here I not see double badges on my profile.
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @kreatora I see that you have one of those 'status enhancers' as well! :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    kreatora wrote: »
    This is a forum bug. Not only here but all EA forums there are different bugs but also with duplicate cases
    On our forum are duplicated points of calculations in the "activity" as below.
    6aeecva20vio.jpg
    xlkeg19knozs.jpg
    But it not bother anyone. As long as no posts are disappearing after posting on the forum , no one care about such small bugs :)
    P.S. Here I not see double badges on my profile.

Our issue of the double badges and the double leaderboard has been fixed thanks to the team for fixing it. So of course you're not going to see it now. That might be so over on the other forums where no one is really bother by the small bugs but here, it's a different story. When something doesn't look right, it gets reported so that it can be looked into before the bug can become a bigger problem. All it takes is for one small little bug to mess up the site. Sometimes we get these little messages popping up stating that the CFR tokens is broken when trying to post anything or when trying to hit the Insightful, Like or Awesome button and so we have to end up refreshing the page any where from 1 time to several times to get it to work properly.
  • Options
    LilacUmbreonLilacUmbreon Posts: 153 Member
    Huh... This has never happened to me... Or, at least, I never noticed it.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Well that's weird. Did they fix it? I don't seem to have this issue.
    6JSxk49.png?1