Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    edited February 2018
    Well maybe I can still on here but I wouldn't mention my parents period (Except to Cathy in PM). But I will try to write in an online journal about parent issues.

@simscognito
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,254 Member
    @CathyTea I just read Puppy Love chapters 1-5. I have that puppy love feeling! This is an emotional rollercoaster dogacy, but in a good way. Looking forward to catching up on the rest tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    @simscognito I blame you. *facepalms hard* You ended up in the next part...
  • Options
    ParkPark Posts: 625 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Well maybe I can still on here but I wouldn't mention my parents period (Except to Cathy in PM). But I will try to write in an online journal about parent issues.

That seems to be a positive way to air out your feelings on this matter!
  • Options
    Park wrote: »

That seems to be a positive way to air out your feelings on this matter!

@Park Yeah since I don't really need advice since I'm supposedly finding "Excuses" for stuff people suggest (ie moving out not an option and i'm not going to my day-program until Thursday due to Monday being a holiday). @InfraGreen sorry about that..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    @simscognito I blame you. *facepalms hard* You ended up in the next part...

@Shadami What next part? :D

@simscognito

@MadameLee Again, I'm sorry this happened. I agree with @Park. You do what you feel comfortable doing. :)
  • Options
    TDWfFhk.png

I was doing an ISBi playthrough today inbetween chores to get screenshots ready for the next few parts. And.. the end result made me had to turn it into one part.. You'll see.
    Oh god. I'm facepalming so hard.
  • Options
    @Shadami . Okay, I'll have a read... XD ... cautiously now. :D
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @CathyTea I just read Puppy Love chapters 1-5. I have that puppy love feeling! This is an emotional rollercoaster dogacy, but in a good way. Looking forward to catching up on the rest tomorrow. :)

Thanks so much, @LegacySims2017 ! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Xylorta-XV wrote: »
    I made a banner! It's super basic, but, it's something at least.
    Though I'm half-tempted not to use it because I was struck by an idea, because there is something I'm fairly skilled at and can make easily...

I can make moodboards. (That, btw, is Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Windenburg, Forgotten Hollow, San Myshuno, and Newcrest. Or it's supposed to be.)

That's so awesome! I live in Oasis Springs, for real! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Aside from a brief moment of adulting to get errands done, I’ve been spending the entire day fishing in FFXIV, enjoying beautiful scenery and reading simlit. I feel as though I’ve actually been sitting by a river with a book!

For the first time in months I’m caught up on every simlit I’ve started reading and have at long last been able to start on my “to start reading” list!

Feels good.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Though I'm half-tempted not to use it because I was struck by an idea, because there is something I'm fairly skilled at and can make easily...

I can make moodboards. (That, btw, is Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Windenburg, Forgotten Hollow, San Myshuno, and Newcrest. Or it's supposed to be.)

you do not liar.

that was fun i never get to call my sis liar shes so honest. :)
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »
    Aside from a brief moment of adulting to get errands done, I’ve been spending the entire day fishing in FFXIV, enjoying beautiful scenery and reading simlit. I feel as though I’ve actually been sitting by a river with a book!

For the first time in months I’m caught up on every simlit I’ve started reading and have at long last been able to start on my “to start reading” list!

Feels good.

WOW That's is an achievement! Well done @Karilan ! :smiley:
  • Options
    Congeats @karilan ! I'm not there yet myself xD
  • Options

you do not liar.

Well, if Oasis Springs is represented by what @Xylorta-XV shows in her mood board, then I sure do! :) That's home! :)

• Options
    edited February 2018

you do not liar.

Well, if Oasis Springs is represented by what @Xylorta-XV shows in her mood board, then I sure do! :) That's home! :)

What does Oasis Springs represent on the moodboard ?
  • Options

whats congeats? actually i know its a typo but i'm tired so its funny.

i'm not caught up either. but since i'm stil in gengeneration 1 i hope people understand. its been since november.
  • Options

i'm not caught up either. but since i'm stil in gengeneration 1 i hope people understand. its been since november.

I'm not caught up either @friendsfan367 . I like to savour @Karilan's writing. I did the same thing when reading Northanger Abbey, but that was because I loved Cathy and didn't want to say goodbye. <3
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

I'm not caught up either @friendsfan367 . I like to savour @Karilan's writing. I did the same thing when reading Northanger Abbey, but that was because I loved Cathy and didn't want to say goodbye. <3

Aww thank you! No rush, it’s not going anywhere :)

I’m reading @cathytea ‘s Lighthouse right now and keep telling myself I’ll take a break but I can’t stop!!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    I'm still reading her goofy legacy. And I almost woke my husband laughing so hard xD

@friendsfan367 I've been really lazy about checking typos lately. Just been on a train of thought flow and don't look back. It's been really helping lately actually.
  • Options

you do not liar.

i thought you would pick windaberg because thats where elsa lives. :)
  • Options
    I'm still reading her goofy legacy. And I almost woke my husband laughing so hard xD

@friendsfan367 I've been really lazy about checking typos lately. Just been on a train of thought flow and don't look back. It's been really helping lately actually.

me too my story is full of them. lol. i hope i didn't hurt your feelings . but that was funny after the long day i had.
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »

Aww thank you! No rush, it’s not going anywhere :)

I’m reading @cathytea ‘s Lighthouse right now and keep telling myself I’ll take a break but I can’t stop!!

Hehe no problem @Karilan . It's a good thing when I take reading slow, because it means I'm less likely to remember things wrong, which I have a tendency to do. :D
    Oh the Lighthouse is on my reading list. It's supposed to be very good. Yeah, I can imagine it's hard to put down. :D
  • Options
    I think tomorrow I'm going to copy and past something and print it off and put it somewhere..I'm not sure where..so the entire family can see it. a "Bill of Rights" for myself
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top