Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Oh, so there was no second kill.

But a SK could've done that to look harmless, or maybe there was a doctor or blocker. What do others think?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Vote: sonschi

I suspected you before, now I suspect you even more with Sams kill.

I wouldn’t kill this obvious.

Zinnia was faster than me but shortly after night started I noticed something about DeKay.

Vote DeKay
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

Zinnia was faster than me but shortly after night started I noticed something about DeKay.

Vote DeKay

What is it about DeKay you find strange? I know I haven't gone into much detail either, but I'd like to know if there is anything I've missed.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Vote DeKay

What is it about DeKay you find strange? I know I haven't gone into much detail either, but I'd like to know if there is anything I've missed.

The way she talks about town is scummy. I can’t really explain it. I just know her :sweat_smile:

You’re right with “only” one night kill. Either one faction decided to not kill on purpose - sub wouldn’t have ended night earlier then i think - or third can’t night kill. If that’s even possible. I don’t know much about third parties :/

But whoever killed Sam used my discussion with her -.- seriously, I would never kill someone this obvious. And kitty pointing this out that soon during day 2 is odd. If I wasn’t this sure about DeKay being scum I would vote her. And not because of that GOSUM or what it was xD
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Vote DeKay

The way she talks about town is scummy. I can’t really explain it. I just know her :sweat_smile:

You’re right with “only” one night kill. Either one faction decided to not kill on purpose - sub wouldn’t have ended night earlier then i think - or third can’t night kill. If that’s even possible. I don’t know much about third parties :/

But whoever killed Sam used my discussion with her -.- seriously, I would never kill someone this obvious. And kitty pointing this out that soon during day 2 is odd. If I wasn’t this sure about DeKay being scum I would vote her. And not because of that GOSUM or what it was xD

it's not odd, I've seen you do it before as scum.
  • Options

Vote DeKay

No, I don't like that Kitty brought that up so quickly either...

Am I the only one who starts panicking as soon as day 2 begins? I feel like we're already in big trouble for mislynching once :confounded:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    just because someone says they wouldn't kill someone so obviously means nothing, an obvious kill would actually work well for someone.
  • Options
    I think you're both bad anyway, wheres the good people at? xD
  • Options

Me? You're wrong.
    unknown.png
  • Options

From a scum perspective, the good ones look bad :joy: When Zinnia feels your scum vibes then others might, too ^^ just wait.
  • Options
    I do agree that pointing out something is obvious is not a very good defense. But I don't think Sonschi is very scummy myself.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I'm not liking this interaction between sonschi and zinnia, I really don't. I think it's more likely Sonschi is bad and trying to creep her way into Zinnia's town list.

Sonschi was sure dekay was town yesterday and now she's suddenly scum, very weird. To me it looks like she killed sam and trying to make it look like dekay did it because dekay kept saying sam was weird,
  • Options
    I'm not liking this interaction between sonschi and zinnia, I really don't. I think it's more likely Sonschi is bad and trying to creep her way into Zinnia's town list.

Sonschi was sure dekay was town yesterday and now she's suddenly scum, very weird. To me it looks like she killed sam and trying to make it look like dekay did it because dekay kept saying sam was weird,

Sonschi said DeKay was town yesterday? That's not good...
    unknown.png
  • Options

I’ve read back during night 1 and noticed that I’d read one of DeKay’s comments wrong. I thought she had said she’s town but she didn’t. She used some expressions that made it look like she is town. That’s why I changed my mind on her.

To me all this looks like you killed Sam and use my discussion with her to make me look scummy.
  • Options
    Yeah I get why some - even if they've never played with me before - think I'm sketchy. It's because I joked about icey being scum? Well, it's mainly because I really fail to read him and also Em right ALL THE TIME :s

Btw, I survived the hike B) Got some cool pics, too :) In case someone is even interested xD

I try to share my thoughts so far:

Rose --> no clue, probably town?
    Lizzy --> never played with them, no clue at all. Also, no vibes.
    kitty --> seems townish so far
    DeKay --> she said she's town and she never lies
    Em --> no clue as always, I'll keep an eye on her
    Caro --> no clue, probably town.
    nani --> has she posted yet? probably missed it
    Katie --> never played with her before either, no clue at all.
    samiam --> never played with her, still she thinks I'm sketchy? Odd. I'll watch her.
    Helio --> silent. If she doesn't post until shortly before the deadline I vote her. Inactive/lurking players are no help to slay scums and third.
    Lala --> played with her once or twice. She's the pro of the pros imo xD idk what her alignment might be.
    icey --> no clue, seriously. I just joked about my question to him. But I have a feeling there might be scum PRs or just one but I'll eplain that after the list. So he's probably town.
    Zinnia --> her reaction on her first vote was similar to the one she had in the previous games when she was town.

So, now to the thought I mentioned before. We are 14 players. 3 of them are scum and there's one third. BUT town definitely outnumbers scum so I'd say there's a chance the PRs are split up in 1 scum and 1 town maybe to give the scum a better chance to win? So it would be more balanced. I have no real clue about balancing tbh but I've read the article on the mafia wiki about balancing a game and this setup with this many townies and the only PRs at the town side sounds a bit unbalanced to me. So we shouldn't be too sure about the PRs being town sided only.

• Options

I’ve read back during night 1 and noticed that I’d read one of DeKay’s comments wrong. I thought she had said she’s town but she didn’t. She used some expressions that made it look like she is town. That’s why I changed my mind on her.

To me all this looks like you killed Sam and use my discussion with her to make me look scummy.

Yep, you got me. good job!
  • Options
    Yes I made a mistake by saying DeKay is town. But changing your mind after day 1 is nothing special. As i said, I noticed my mistake and this made me change my mind. Read back day 1 and only look at DeKay’s comments (like I did) and you’ll see that she formulated some sentences rather tricky. And reading like 70 new comments at once can cause my thoughts to remember something wrongly.
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    currently i suspect both sonschi and kitty
    i don't think they are both scums, because ive never seen scum partners argue duh
    but i think one of them is scum... but who..
    also i think Dekay is weird too..but thats a feeling i always get
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    I just want to say I'm sorry if I'm coming across as a little too aggressive, I've had a awful day. I think I will step away from the game for a bit.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I don't think I actually announced Heilo's role- Heilo was VT

You did. :)
    I don't think I actually announced Heilo's role- Heilo was VT

You did. :)

Ah- I think I might be losing my marbles.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I just want to say I'm sorry if I'm coming across as a little too aggressive, I've had a awful day. I think I will step away from the game for a bit.

It's okay. I hope tomorrow is better for you, Kitty.
    unknown.png
  • Options

You don’t appear aggressive to me :) Just pretty sure about me being scum xD and I’m just trying to counter this :)
    I hope you feel better tomorrow :)
  • Options

You don’t appear aggressive to me :) Just pretty sure about me being scum xD and I’m just trying to counter this :)

I'm glad, I was worried you would think I was being aggressive towards you. I'm not 100% sure, I'm just really going with my gut from day 1. Like I said it could be lala too, you know what?

Vote: lala
    I just remembered Sam voted for her.

And sonschi and Zinnia, thank you. :)
  • Options

I'm glad, I was worried you would think I was being aggressive towards you. I'm not 100% sure, I'm just really going with my gut from day 1. Like I said it could be lala too, you know what?

Vote: lala
    I just remembered Sam voted for her.

And sonschi and Zinnia, thank you. :)

No, I know now that you’re just very keen on winning mafia ^^

I hope I didn’t sound aggressive? If so I’m very sorry! I wanted to explain why I changed my mind. Because it really is a bit off. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    I think I agree about dekay. When I saw sam died she was the one my mind went too. I suck at verbalizing why, especially since it was such a quick thought.

I dont *think* its kitty. Nothing about kitty has screamed scum to me so far.

I do think, sonschi is possible. Sure, it would have been super obvious, but that could have been part of the plan

"I wouldn't do that! That would be so obvious!" (Muahahahah theyll never suspect me)

But I think Im leaning toward Dekay.
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/