Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What If Seasons is Confined to Specific Locations?

Comments

• Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Neia wrote: »
    @JoAnne65
    They also said :

@kremesch73
    If I remember right, they never said they can't make change to worlds. It was in a specific context, about changing the lot composition for example, which probably excludes landslide or canyon forming in the existing worlds and moving the lots, but the four seasons have never changed the size and the position of my home lot irl, so I bet my immersion won't be broken if they don't in Willow Creek either.

They would have to build different terrains to allow Sims to swim in an ocean like WB. I don't think they would do it and then they have said changing things in neighhborhoods could break saves. Their idea may be FX snow and not playable snow, we don't know. I don't think they would just make snow FX so existing worlds could have snow etc. but this is TS4 and they've made some weird choices I didn't think they ever would...like more of a mobile game than an actual multi million dollar pc game.

TS2 Seasons didn't have swimming in the ocean, so it's not required to make a Seasons EP (and I think TS2 Seasons was awesome ;))

It didn't need to add them then, we already had the ability to swim in our ponds and lakes as long as you understood how to build terrain around it to keep them from swimming across the lot. :) ETA: TS2 Sims could swim in water terrain paint.

That's not in the ocean though. Swimming in the ocean came with Bon Voyage.

Exactly a vacation EP. But summer means swimming in lakes, ponds and oceans for most who don't have those things near by. ETA: Point the code was already there to get them to swim in a water terrain paint. It's not in TS4.

Swimming in lakes isn't the only thing associated with summer, and we already have the natural pools. They could released a Seasons EP with seasons everywhere, and release a vacation EP or GP with swimmable area in the destination world.

Natural pond is an object is it not? I don't remember. AKA pool. I'm talking about terrain paint. You dig a hole in TS2 you add water terrain paint. They won't swim in it if it's just grass filling, painting a hole. We don't have the ability to dig a pond or lake in TS4. ETA: You don't use the water tool but can just dig a hole and paint it with water terrain paint.

I'm sorry but most associate summer with swimming anywhere, cooling off, vacations to beaches if you don't have local beach near by. If you can't swim in summer what is the purpose or what would some do that isn't in game now in summer? Not much to add other than the heat and the swimming in oceans and lakes, maybe boating or something or ski jets or something but that is the pass time of summer in the U.S. Boats, and swimming along with a few festivals like a holiday. Sunbathing has become passe since skin cancer is on the rise.

I'm talking about the natural pools that were introduced in GT. I'm not sure what you have in mind when you say terrain paint. In TS2, all the tutorials I'm finding have like a dozen steps, with CFE cheat code and the like. That's hardly the kind of thing every user of TS2 Seasons was doing and, unsurprisingly, it wasn't shown in the promotional material for TS2 Seasons so swimming anywhere wasn't a main point of this EP and that didn't stop them from releasing the pack.

And there are lots of things they could add (and some they have added in TS2) for summer : new slides/diving board, new games in the swimming pool, relaxing and idling, lounge chairs, smaller telescope, new games in the garden (water fight), new sport activities (tennis, cycling, roller skating, etc). It's not like summer in TS2 Seasons was only about sunbathing.

Actually,no, you can dig a hole flatten the bottom download some water terrain paint, (or create your own) paint it and tell your Sim to get in. I did a tutorial back in the day under the name Wndy10010 how to make a swimable lake. You don't have to use the terrain cheat at all. And it was there before any EP. It is as simple as using the stairs method to build a basement or dig a basement.

Adding a new diving board and calling it new gameplay is a little bit lame in my opinion, o.k. a whole lot lame but I digress.

@jackjack_k you just answered your own questions when you replied to me. With the comment about it was because apartments were about living in a city.....point exactly. They want to take old ideas and give them new twists, so it stands to reason to me weather and seasons would have a twist, too, and possibly not be in every world if you use CL as an example.

If you need a tutorial to do it, you need to download/make CCs, and it's not shown in the promotional material, that's not really a main point of an EP ;) They were fine to sell us a Season EP in TS2 that didn't feature swimming everywhere, and they may very well do it again.

I mean, Seasons is a broad theme, so it's fairly easy to mix it with other themes that are related, like vacation with beach, skiing and the like. But that's certainly not the only way they could do it, and that's not the only way they did it in the past either.

Considering CL and the twist they put on apartments confined to only one city/world, what kind of twist to you think they will put on Seasons? I think (just an opinion) they will not build a system able to use in every world. I think they will do it just like TS1 and have snow in one location and sunny weather (beaches) in another. I wouldn't be surprised. ETA: Think about C&D it is also twisting Pets into only cats and dogs. I think we know before they release if we take a look at those examples.

No doubt there will be people disappointed about one thing or another, there's just no way they'll release a TS4 Seasons that encompass all TS2 Seasons + all TS3 Seasons + all the things people think would fit into a Season pack. ;)

I bet we won't have a new world (which may disappoint builders), so we probably won't have the seasonal festivals either, or a life state (sad supernatural players). There will most likely be a bunch of activities that won't make a come back either (whether that's face painting, snowboarding, marco polo or whatever, there will be some not included, and there will be some people missing those). Overall it will most likely be like all other EPs : a bunch of things I like, a bunch of things I miss and a bunch of things I don't care about.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2017
    I'm perfectly happy to buy a pack for each weather related content and locations.
    @JoAnne65
    They also said :

@kremesch73
    If I remember right, they never said they can't make change to worlds. It was in a specific context, about changing the lot composition for example, which probably excludes landslide or canyon forming in the existing worlds and moving the lots, but the four seasons have never changed the size and the position of my home lot irl, so I bet my immersion won't be broken if they don't in Willow Creek either.

They would have to build different terrains to allow Sims to swim in an ocean like WB. I don't think they would do it and then they have said changing things in neighhborhoods could break saves. Their idea may be FX snow and not playable snow, we don't know. I don't think they would just make snow FX so existing worlds could have snow etc. but this is TS4 and they've made some weird choices I didn't think they ever would...like more of a mobile game than an actual multi million dollar pc game.

TS2 Seasons didn't have swimming in the ocean, so it's not required to make a Seasons EP (and I think TS2 Seasons was awesome ;))

It didn't need to add them then, we already had the ability to swim in our ponds and lakes as long as you understood how to build terrain around it to keep them from swimming across the lot. :) ETA: TS2 Sims could swim in water terrain paint.

Exactly a vacation EP. But summer means swimming in lakes, ponds and oceans for most who don't have those things near by. ETA: Point the code was already there to get them to swim in a water terrain paint. It's not in TS4.

Swimming in lakes isn't the only thing associated with summer, and we already have the natural pools. They could released a Seasons EP with seasons everywhere, and release a vacation EP or GP with swimmable area in the destination world.

Natural pond is an object is it not? I don't remember. AKA pool. I'm talking about terrain paint. You dig a hole in TS2 you add water terrain paint. They won't swim in it if it's just grass filling, painting a hole. We don't have the ability to dig a pond or lake in TS4. ETA: You don't use the water tool but can just dig a hole and paint it with water terrain paint.

I'm sorry but most associate summer with swimming anywhere, cooling off, vacations to beaches if you don't have local beach near by. If you can't swim in summer what is the purpose or what would some do that isn't in game now in summer? Not much to add other than the heat and the swimming in oceans and lakes, maybe boating or something or ski jets or something but that is the pass time of summer in the U.S. Boats, and swimming along with a few festivals like a holiday. Sunbathing has become passe since skin cancer is on the rise.

I'm talking about the natural pools that were introduced in GT. I'm not sure what you have in mind when you say terrain paint. In TS2, all the tutorials I'm finding have like a dozen steps, with CFE cheat code and the like. That's hardly the kind of thing every user of TS2 Seasons was doing and, unsurprisingly, it wasn't shown in the promotional material for TS2 Seasons so swimming anywhere wasn't a main point of this EP and that didn't stop them from releasing the pack.

And there are lots of things they could add (and some they have added in TS2) for summer : new slides/diving board, new games in the swimming pool, relaxing and idling, lounge chairs, smaller telescope, new games in the garden (water fight), new sport activities (tennis, cycling, roller skating, etc). It's not like summer in TS2 Seasons was only about sunbathing.

Actually,no, you can dig a hole flatten the bottom download some water terrain paint, (or create your own) paint it and tell your Sim to get in. I did a tutorial back in the day under the name Wndy10010 how to make a swimable lake. You don't have to use the terrain cheat at all. And it was there before any EP. It is as simple as using the stairs method to build a basement or dig a basement.

Adding a new diving board and calling it new gameplay is a little bit lame in my opinion, o.k. a whole lot lame but I digress.

@jackjack_k you just answered your own questions when you replied to me. With the comment about it was because apartments were about living in a city.....point exactly. They want to take old ideas and give them new twists, so it stands to reason to me weather and seasons would have a twist, too, and possibly not be in every world if you use CL as an example.

If you need a tutorial to do it, you need to download/make CCs, and it's not shown in the promotional material, that's not really a main point of an EP ;) They were fine to sell us a Season EP in TS2 that didn't feature swimming everywhere, and they may very well do it again.

I mean, Seasons is a broad theme, so it's fairly easy to mix it with other themes that are related, like vacation with beach, skiing and the like. But that's certainly not the only way they could do it, and that's not the only way they did it in the past either.

Considering CL and the twist they put on apartments confined to only one city/world, what kind of twist to you think they will put on Seasons? I think (just an opinion) they will not build a system able to use in every world. I think they will do it just like TS1 and have snow in one location and sunny weather (beaches) in another. I wouldn't be surprised. ETA: Think about C&D it is also twisting Pets into only cats and dogs. I think we know before they release if we take a look at those examples.

No doubt there will be people disappointed about one thing or another, there's just no way they'll release a TS4 Seasons that encompass all TS2 Seasons + all TS3 Seasons + all the things people think would fit into a Season pack. ;)

I bet we won't have a new world (which may disappoint builders), so we probably won't have the seasonal festivals either, or a life state (sad supernatural players). There will most likely be a bunch of activities that won't make a come back either (whether that's face painting, snowboarding, marco polo or whatever, there will be some not included, and there will be some people missing those). Overall it will most likely be like all other EPs : a bunch of things I like, a bunch of things I miss and a bunch of things I don't care about.

In sims 3 we did not get a new world though for seasons. We got parks from each world we had -remade with the changing seasonal festivales already placed added to our libraries - so we could change out the ingame park with its festival version. We could also build our own - but it was often tricky to do it right and get all the festivals. I doubt though in this game we would get that option to build our own as they limit what we can build ourselves in this game - a lot. But they could give us festival versions of each towns big park to change out with if we wanted festivals. Frankly - I doubt they will revisit them seeing they are so bent on making this game so different than all the other games in the series. Plus the limitations with tools - like we can't even place our own spawners - or the festivales we already have. But because of these issues in this version of the sims - I actually think they will have to give us a new world to even have Seasons - even though some devs have stated it wouldn't be the case.

Don't get me wrong - I am not saying I believe anyone is misleading us purposely - I do believe they did not foresee having some of the problems that have developed in this game - like toggle issues, or issues with us using any kind of terrain tools, etc. I do believe they are just as annoyed as we are over the issues this game develops in finished worlds and even trying to give us any tools like we had in previous one. It does have to be frustrating for everyone involved -

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Writin_Reg
    Yes, in TS3 they could do a new world or seasons everywhere, so I assume the same kind of thing is likely to happen for TS4. And without a new world, I doubt they would add another system for festivals on lots. So I wouldn't hold my breath for them. But perhaps they'll surprise me and release a cute medium-sized rural world with a seasonal market in the center of the village, where you would buy and sell what you've crafted or produced, and seasons everywhere. It might be at the expense of customization options, but it could be pretty cool too.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I'm perfectly happy to buy a pack for each weather related content and locations.
    @Writin_Reg
    Yes, in TS3 they could do a new world or seasons everywhere, so I assume the same kind of thing is likely to happen for TS4. And without a new world, I doubt they would add another system for festivals on lots. So I wouldn't hold my breath for them. But perhaps they'll surprise me and release a cute medium-sized rural world with a seasonal market in the center of the village, where you would buy and sell what you've crafted or produced, and seasons everywhere. It might be at the expense of customization options, but it could be pretty cool too.

We can hope anyway. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    O.P. you forgot the most obvious poll question: Do you want all seasons in all worlds same as before? CHECK
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited December 2017
    No, I'm done! If we don't get weather in all worlds that's it, I'm not buying four separate packs nor one big one if I can't have weahter in all worlds.
    I think I almost rather have seasons work in all neighborhoods and not get a new neighborhood than seasons confined to just one location. I mean my ideal would to be have the seasonal gameplay and a new neighborhood and seasons work in all neighborhoods for all ages. I really could do without festivals in the pack and have something new instead like the extreme weather. So if something does need to be sacrificed for the sake of performance I rather it be a goal orientated feature like festivals than something more sandbox like that I can actually use in all locations. I don't care for packs that you can only use for one location like what City living did or what Get to Work did with their premade lots that you can't build in and events can only happen at those locations. It's too confining to me. It is like pack the larger packs with sandbox tools and gameplay please. Keep the goaled party type of stuff with stuff packs like what Luxury Stuff pack did. We shouldn't have to pay big bucks for party centered shallow themes. They really could do a winter wedding party festival stuff pack easily. I don't want Sims 4 styled festivals hitting EPs ever again especially if Seasons is going to be the last EP. Save that stuff for the more common stuff packs.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    No, I'm done! If we don't get weather in all worlds that's it, I'm not buying four separate packs nor one big one if I can't have weahter in all worlds.
    What's the point of getting Seasons if I can't have the novelty of seeing palm trees with snow on them? This is one EP or GP that should have all four seasons. Anything less would be a very unpopular move.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member
    edited December 2017
    I honestly wonder how many people will REALLY stop supporting them if they pull something like this. A lot of people are just talking about how bad it all is, but as soon as a new EP is available they'll buy it because "it was 30% off and it's not that bad" suddenly.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I wouldn’t be happy, but I would buy it anyway
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @JoAnne65
    They also said :

@kremesch73

Okay but they have said twice they won’t be doing this so why do you keep pushing this topic?
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I am not too bothered. I basically had my game set for certain worlds to have only winter or just summer. So if its sims 1 style where you visit a summer or winter area or whether its all over I am not fussed
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

Ok something new Rural world, farm families,?Are we talking about the country world,? This would go well with seasons.
    Buts its nothing cute about a small world it should be as big as Brindleton Bay, at lease, or no Deal. I do not want another Newcrest or Magnolia Promenade which I think is supposed to be Downtown area of Willow Creek, So it does not qualify as a world, it's a shopping district and a small one.

Rural areas are never small, maybe only one farm, but that would be silly and look silly, so small and cute or medium is out, we do not want a Junk EP. I think People are trying to make that clear.

This Rural world is like out of the west wind, I think they are just dropping things on us for our opinions, so say what you feel so that they understand what is a defendant no.
    For me, a small or medium world is a No. and its nothing cute about a potential rip-off EP.

On the other hand, I would love to see a new Large Rural world or Country world, we can have a country western look new dances and new radio station, new farm homes and builds even a country store, But (Animals?) ok back to that later. lol.
    I could see a nice twister moving in a Rural world, and maybe bring back school buses for kids, also bad weather days and (No school day.) They could add snow plow trucks, even snow blowers for simmers, etc.

What I do not want to see is a repeat of seasons of Sims 3, the only thing that should be the same is rain is wet and snow is cold. but Sims 4 should be a lot more avance of course just like our Pets,
    Our Pets are none playable, but I know my dogs so well, I know before they are about to fight and who started it lol.

Never allow anyone to make you pay for something you already bought years ago. that's just cheating. So No to a copy of Sims 3 Seasons, and Yes to new upgreaded new ideals and a much more high-tech EP for Sims 4.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    bumb1ebeebumb1ebee Posts: 28 Member
    Personally I would prefer to buy it all in one go. If it really came down to it and I had no choice, I'm not gonna lie and say I wouldn't get it eventually....on sale.
  • Options
    Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    While I usually play TS3 on summer and spring most of the time anyway, this (frighteningly likely) scenario would be something that bothered me more on principal. It'd just be another example of this game's reoccurring theme: Cutting Corners. That's TS4s thing. TS2's was aging and new lie stages. TS3's was Open Worlds and CAS. And TS4's is Limitations and Excuses.
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    How would changing weather work with the backdrops, I wonder. When you get a rainstorm in the middle of the day, how would that transition work?
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Felicity wrote: »
    How would changing weather work with the backdrops, I wonder. When you get a rainstorm in the middle of the day, how would that transition work?

My guess is just the cloud backdrop would just change to grey clouds, and then rain in the world.

With snow, the background would just change to look more snowy. (Snow on buildings, rocks etc.)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    If Seasons were to be separated by packs or locations I would likely still get them, but I wouldn't be pleased... this pack (to me) seems like the Sims 4's last chance to redeem itself.

I still stand by my theory that Seasons will be able to fit into a game pack - most likely just including weather, seasons and holidays. I'm not really fussed about the festivals to be honest, they were fun in The Sims 3, but they aren't necessary. If it is an expansion, please don't make us wait until November...
  • Options

My guess is just the cloud backdrop would just change to grey clouds, and then rain in the world.

With snow, the background would just change to look more snowy. (Snow on buildings, rocks etc.)

So you think it would be a sudden, not smooth transition? That's my biggest concern about weather if it's done globally -- how the transitions would look natural. My second biggest concern is the worlds have different climates. Given the instant travel between them, with no weather, I can just ignore this, but if they had different weather, the instant travel and the same townies everywhere would be very off. But it would be just as strange if OS had the same weather as, well, any other the other worlds.

I think my preference because of this would be to just have a couple of vacation destinations. And I loved Seasons in Sims 2 and Sims 3, but Sims 4 worlds are just not separate enough for it to make sense to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

So you think it would be a sudden, not smooth transition? That's my biggest concern about weather if it's done globally -- how the transitions would look natural. My second biggest concern is the worlds have different climates. Given the instant travel between them, with no weather, I can just ignore this, but if they had different weather, the instant travel and the same townies everywhere would be very off. But it would be just as strange if OS had the same weather as, well, any other the other worlds.

I think my preference because of this would be to just have a couple of vacation destinations. And I loved Seasons in Sims 2 and Sims 3, but Sims 4 worlds are just not separate enough for it to make sense to me.

I don't see why the backdrops / weather cannot smoothly transition between weathers, in fact, I can imagine having these backdrop will make it easier to programme / animate for an even more seamless transition . As for dynamic weathers, I don't see, either, why this is an issue.
  • Options

I don't see why the backdrops / weather cannot smoothly transition between weathers, in fact, I can imagine having these backdrop will make it easier to programme / animate for an even more seamless transition . As for dynamic weathers, I don't see, either, why this is an issue.

Well, hopefully if they do this, the transitions will be smooth.

As far as dynamic weathers, one big issue in the Sims 4 (though many would call this a feature), is there's instant teleportation between worlds. Also, Sims are instanced to the active lot not based on where they live, but instead on other factors. This shatters the illusion of separate worlds for me. But it's ignorable. However, going from a harsh winter to a warm climate instantly along with other sims who you just left back in the old world would be very jarring to me.

I'm not sure if I'm wording this well. But there's just not enough separateness to the worlds to allow for vastly different climates without it seeming, well, weird.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited December 2017
    I voted that I'd be perfectly happy getting it since that's more true than the other options for me. I just don't think it will be that cut and dry.

I do think we'll get certain types of weather everywhere ... like varieties of rain .. heavy, light ect.. and if that happens I will be happy with a pack that limits snow and snow activities to new worlds (or vacation destinations). I would like to see snow in Windenburg admittedly.. but if it doesn't come for whatever technical reasons it won't make me not buy the pack. I don't think it should snow in Oasis Springs and I'd be happy if it doesn't snow in Willow Creek since that area is like Louisiana to me.

egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    RexZhengRexZheng Posts: 201 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    @Writin_Reg

We can hope anyway. LOL.

I think you're thinking in an overly negative way. If you remember they said back in 2014 that their engine was hard for pools to be implemented, but we got our pools. So when they encounter a problem, they tried to fix it. And I think it's also the case when it comes to Seasons. I know the pools are different since they don't mess with our save files, but it's just an example how the engine can be expanded.

I mean, altering the existing world files is doable imho. They did say changing the existing world would corrupt files so they wasn't able to make the Pancakes have a toddler in a new save since people have already played with that family. Same with alien abductions, people have played with aliens and so that might corrupt our saves. However with Seasons it's all new and nobody ever touched that aspect of the game, so it *should* be able to do. Let's just hope the devs can make it.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I would not spend more money on each pack to get snow and rainy seasons locations or sunny vacation spot.
    @JoAnne65
    They also said :

@kremesch73

We didn't get a new world with Sims 3 seasons, but we did get the seasonal festivals, either from the Exchange when developers built lots for the Store worlds, plus the seasonal marker for people to create their own seasonal lots. (One thing I never got around to trying was a summer carnival lot with things like the roller coaster from Roaring Heights and the carousel from the Store; that would have made an interesting addition.) If they can make the seasonal festivals different enough from the City Living festivals to avoid accusations of "recycling content" they could still have festivals of some sort. Maybe a festival lot that can be placed on a large lot and players can place it themselves and it triggers something different every season. Or it could be a destination lot like the hospital or police station. Some activities might not make it in Seasons but could be included in other packs -- for example, if we get an amusement park GP face painting could be in that instead, or maybe we ger skating (roller and ice) in an SP that focuses on that activity.

Some of the features in Sims 2 Seasons are already in the game -- we've already got gardening in base game (maybe add more produce?) and the wishing well (in Romantic Garden SP). The main thing we'd need would be for weather to affect plants and for a dormancy period unless you have the plants in a greenhouse, maybe possibly have automatic sprinklers for both outside and for inside the greenhouses.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I don't even know how that would work. I mean, having different weather aesthetics in different worlds would be weird I think. Also, why is the team so eager to split the packs? I know they are doing it for money, as always, but I think it's kind of impractical considering that they could easily focus their budget and effort on other GPs and EPs.

In my opinion, Seasons have to be in a complete EP. As we know, we're going to receive only ONE EP next year, so it better be it. I can understand the reasons behind splitting the various occult creatures, but for weather it seems like they try to milk the cow until it's dead. Poor cow... I guess you know what I mean. And don't get me wrong. I really loved the Pets EP and I'd gladly buy it again, though I don't think that the content was fairly equal to the expected price. All in all, I think one EP dedicated to Seasons is what most Simmers desire.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    For those of you who think TS4 will have weather in all worlds including existing worlds already in game, do you think it will actually be seamless, and snowing in OS when your Sim leaves a snowy WC to visit Oasis Springs? Or do you think your Sim will have to pop out of that overcoat somehow when all you wanted to do was buy some groceries at a community lot you have in OS because you didn't have room for it in WC. :D Just wondering if they do add weather to all worlds if it would actually be seamless like time in the game. Since TS4 tries to stradle the fences between TS3 and TS2.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top