The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 20 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

~•~aricarai's DNA contact thread~•~Lilypink79~•~NEW Request~•~

Comments

  • illusieillusie Posts: 11,639 Member
    @Airicia, the gang looks amazing! <3

    @StutteredScreams, I love your screenshots of the gang!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    Hello my dearest ZeeGee! I'm excited to get started on this one - I do like building little beach houses. I've left you a question here. Also, this one just popped into my head, but when you say big enough to film in; how big are we talking? Do you think a 30x30 plot would be sufficient?

  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,077 Member
    edited November 2017
    aricarai wrote: »
    Hello my dearest ZeeGee! I'm excited to get started on this one - I do like building little beach houses. I've left you a question here. Also, this one just popped into my head, but when you say big enough to film in; how big are we talking? Do you think a 30x30 plot would be sufficient?

    Hey Arica! So grateful to you for doing this! Yes, 30 x 30 would be fine, the rooms just need to be big enough to film in without the walls getting in the way. Don't know how to explain that. I'll go measure some of the rooms I've filmed in to give you an idea.

    ETA: And yes! Beach with a y got plummed. Whyyyyyy? :tongue:
    The Sequel: Part 10

  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,077 Member
    edited November 2017
    Okay, if you look at the Mosquito Cove house in Sunset Valley, I'm able to film in the living room and bedroom of that house but it's tight. Maybe aim the camera as the sims walk around and sit on the furniture and see if you can get them without the walls interfering? If it's very open plan a 30 x 30 lot will be plenty big. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Arica, and I can't wait to see what you do with this! I didn't get any of your tags, I just saw the post on the DNA thread but I've got you bookmarked now. :kissing:

    ETA: Take your time, I've planned this WELL in advance. :)
    The Sequel: Part 10

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Okay, if you look at the Mosquito Cove house in Sunset Valley, I'm able to film in the living room and bedroom of that house but it's tight. Maybe aim the camera as the sims walk around and sit on the furniture and see if you can get them without the walls interfering? If it's very open plan a 30 x 30 lot will be plenty big. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Arica, and I can't wait to see what you do with this! I didn't get any of your tags, I just saw the post on the DNA thread but I've got you bookmarked now. :kissing:

    ETA: Take your time, I've planned this WELL in advance. :)

    @ZeeGee - thank you for looking it up. I won't leave it until the last minute, but how in advance are we talking? I'll take my time but I'm super excited because I luuuurve beach homes!

  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,077 Member
    This is going to be awesome. My sims are going to have the honeymoon suite of their dreams. :)

    I am really not sure on the timing because I don't have a plan for my videos. I just film until I'm tired of messing with it or feel like they are long enough. And I don't have like a script or anything until I get to that video because as sure as I write a script, I can't find the animations for it! My best guess would be around the first of the year, that's an early estimate. :smiley:
    The Sequel: Part 10

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    This is going to be awesome. My sims are going to have the honeymoon suite of their dreams. :)

    I am really not sure on the timing because I don't have a plan for my videos. I just film until I'm tired of messing with it or feel like they are long enough. And I don't have like a script or anything until I get to that video because as sure as I write a script, I can't find the animations for it! My best guess would be around the first of the year, that's an early estimate. :smiley:

    Wow - most definitely plenty of time! Oooh and do you like to see sneak peeks or naaaahhhh?

  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,077 Member
    Oh yes, would love to see sneak peeks!
    The Sequel: Part 10

  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,077 Member
    Ok, I'm sorry. I hope I don't mess up your timeline. I have an idea for another project I'm going to use the romantic beach house for so whenever you get it done I'll go ahead and use it! No rush at all!
    The Sequel: Part 10

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Ok, I'm sorry. I hope I don't mess up your timeline. I have an idea for another project I'm going to use the romantic beach house for so whenever you get it done I'll go ahead and use it! No rush at all!

    Ok m'dear @ZeeGee - I'm away from my building computer with work for the rest of this week and early next week but I will get right on it once I get back. :mrgreen:

  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,588 Member
    edited December 2017
    @aricarai Why does Burning Pines not sound so inviting to me,especially in a sims game where birthday cakes are called inferno.You are trying to lure my family to your festival of death :#

    First activity listed on Burning Pines is a Baking Stand :s you will not cook my sim children on that thing.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

    DfydFiZ.gif
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    @aricarai Why does Burning Pines not sound so inviting to me,especially in a sims game where birthday cakes are called inferno.You are trying to lure my family to your festival of death :#

    First activity listed on Burning Pines is a Baking Stand :s you will not cook my sim children on that thing.

    Hahaha! @CravenLestat - you do crack me up! I berated myself in the video for the name. It was plum dumb and I have no idea what I was thinking!

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited December 2017
    @ZeeGee - I don't think we established this; do you have a preference of one storey or two storey? I've mapped this out both ways, but I'm not sure which one I like better.

  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,077 Member
    One storey is my preference, easier to film in!
    The Sequel: Part 10

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    One storey is my preference, easier to film in!

    Okie dokie m'dear - you got it! :mrgreen:

  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,077 Member
    aricarai wrote: »
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    One storey is my preference, easier to film in!

    Okie dokie m'dear - you got it! :mrgreen:

    THANK YOU! :kissing:
    The Sequel: Part 10

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    Hi my lovely @ZeeGee!

    Do you want any skill items or electronics? I'm hoping to have your honeymoon suite home done by Monday at the latest! <3

  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,077 Member
    Oooh I'm so excited! No skill items or electronics. It's their honeymoon. :wink:
    The Sequel: Part 10

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited December 2017
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Oooh I'm so excited! No skill items or electronics. It's their honeymoon. :wink:

    Maybe just a stereo for mood music? Or will they be creating their own music? :mrgreen:

  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,077 Member
    aricarai wrote: »
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Oooh I'm so excited! No skill items or electronics. It's their honeymoon. :wink:

    Maybe just a stereo for mood music? Or will they be creating their own music? :mrgreen:

    Hehe, a stereo would be good. :)
    The Sequel: Part 10

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    @ZeeGee - I realised that I'm terrible and I haven't given you any sneak peeks! Welp, while I finish taking pictures and getting everything in order, check out this view!

    25117901848_5a5539f2e1_z.jpg

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,983 Member
    edited December 2017
    Ooooh hey @ZeeGee - Can I say THANK YOU for your patience; I know we started down this road back in November, but you've been fabulous! I hope that it was worth the wait and that your Sims will love honeymooning in this little secluded beach villa!

    Without further ado, may I present to you: The Villa
    Lot Information:
    - Built at The End of the Road in Sunlit Tides (30x30 plot)
    - Just under §100,000

    Features:
    - All open plan (you won't find one door inside The Villa)
    - 1 bedroom
    - 1 bathroom (area)
    - 2 fire features
    - Bar
    - Pool
    - Hot tub
    - Massage table
    - Outside seating area
    - Gourmet Kitchen
    - Stunning views from the back
    - Open breezeways
    - Bikes to cycle around the island together

    Let's take a tour, shall we?

    Sometimes I just like to watch the lighting change around the house:

    38991477771_8c22d24839_z.jpg
    38955281202_deb38e754e_z.jpg

    38275755154_2cfb24322c_z.jpg

    38991481151_662c5b3deb_z.jpg

    27214633029_3412d48195_z.jpg

    25120564018_b91822feaf_z.jpg

    And a slightly different angle:

    25120514718_ce0baa42f9_z.jpg
    38955267122_699624a3ea_z.jpg

    38955266382_6fdc2e1dd4_z.jpg

    38955265552_4b120d4cc3_z.jpg

    38955264012_8b2b7e15eb_z.jpg

    38275759794_9355efc270_z.jpg

    Overview:

    38104967395_c71945f144_z.jpg

    Let's mosey on inside now:

    Smallest part of the home: the entryway
    38275783854_791e66b5ca_z.jpg

    Kitchen:
    24127293007_b63071b360_z.jpg

    38275802214_f96ce38b72_z.jpg

    Dining Area:
    27214635319_7ec6163813_z.jpg

    38275785114_a7808cabfe_z.jpg

    38991475821_013afe1366_z.jpg

    25120561108_ccff7fb6eb_z.jpg

    Living Area:
    38275803224_64a91a6473_z.jpg

    38104964105_78f045b941_z.jpg

    Bedroom:
    24127288307_69094745c6_z.jpg

    27214612419_f7bae796bb_z.jpg

    38275799754_5b843b9665_z.jpg

    38275800664_8efd99fb8f_z.jpg

    27214615179_cc2605a847_z.jpg

    24127287287_9dbbcbe17d_z.jpg

    Bathroom:
    24127286937_d798c57d4b_z.jpg

    38104989125_440bc174be_z.jpg

    27214613479_42d788ed63_z.jpg

    38104988485_33fbfb1687_z.jpg

    Out to the back we go:

    27214608759_2efdd9e3b1_z.jpg

    38104987225_6eec876b1d_z.jpg

    24127281147_5938994c2b_z.jpg

    38991450401_7516eef324_z.jpg

    38955282082_1782f9cf05_z.jpg

    38991450921_e9a2193af0_z.jpg

    Now let's have a look at these beautiful views:

    25117901848_5a5539f2e1_z.jpg

    38991447561_757147a2c1_z.jpg

    25120518528_ac254c67f6_z.jpg
    Post edited by aricarai on

  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 155,159 Member
    The Villa is a very nice beach home! :) It looks such a nice light filled, relaxing home for sims to enjoy living in! The views are very nice! Very nice exterior of the home! The design of the roofing, and the roof and blue exterior wall textures gives a great look to the home. The outdoors areas are very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, and it is nice that there is a massage table in the build. The design of the pool area is very great! Very nice open plan layout of the interior. It looks a very calming home. The fruit bowl is a nice touch in the entry area. Very nice design of the kitchen. The island bar stool and sink counter is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal,and the flowers on the counter are nice for the sims to look at when cooking and sitting there. The drinks tray, hanging pans, items on the wall shelves are nice home touches. Very nice light filed dining area! Sims will have such very nice views through the glass windows whilst eating their meals in the sunshine! Very nice furnishing of all the areas of the home! The brown and white colour scheme of the bedroom area looks very nice. The reading desk nook corner with the walls of bookcases looks very so effective! Sims will enjoy sitting there reading a book.
    It is a very nice beach villa! :)
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,077 Member
    Oh, Arica, that's so beautiful honestly I cried a little!! Thank you so much and that is all I'm going to say for now cause I'm dying to get ingame and see this in 3D!!!
    The Sequel: Part 10

  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,077 Member
    Okay, I'm back. Arica you took my word picture and turned it into exactly what I needed and wanted except even better than I ever imagined! The complete open plan is just crazy amazing. I love love love all the windows and arches leading out to the sea. The whole house is so perfect! It's just awesome. I don't even know what to say to thank you enough!

    And you absolutely caught the honeymoon spirit. I stuck a sim in there just to walk around and look at everything, she fixed herself a drink then jumped in the Jacuzzi....nekkid! I love it so much.
    The Sequel: Part 10

Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top