Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan today I feel a bit better.

I will try to get that video put together.

I must admit when I first tried to move my recordings into what I thought was the right order to use them to make videos I got to this part of the game and found a spaghetti nightmare and stopped. I thought then that I'd have problems. That's what I'm working through now and trying to make some sense of.

I know how it happened. Two issues -
    1. not knowing if I was recording or not.
    2. Biggest problem was crashing and losing game play and having to play again and then getting different outcomes.

I'll have to concentrate on coming up with a video that tells the story without having huge gaps in it. That can be my main project for today. I may have to do a bit more recording in the meantime though.

I will have a look at the fps on this computer. I did check it a few weeks ago and it was varying between 59 and 60 all the time. Much more stable than the laptop. But I'll have another look when in a tomb to see how it is there.

@charlottesmom it was the wait for a few hundred seconds thing when I had posted 5 posts in one thread. So I decided I didn't want to have to keep waiting for that and put the rest of my copied text into Notepad txt files. One for each post and each thread has its own folder.

@CravenLestat I have three different endings recorded for that scary mummy room you posted about. You post gave me ideas. I think I know which one I'm going to use for the next video - if I can find it.

Nice pictures and posts everyone. Likes and Awesims handed out.

I'm about to open things up and see what I can do with this next video. I can't wait to get them home to Isla Paradiso as I'm a bit over adventuring right now but I think there are at least 3 more videos in Egypt to do before that happens.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2141

@polrbear Great updates! My kids often run around in their sleepwear and then I get sick of it and change them into their everyday outfits using MC.
    Adorable pics of the twins :)
    That would explain the alien mask! LOL
    Awwww cute bunny face!
    Helen's cooking face! LOL
    Cute seeing the teens jamming even though they should get dressed ;)
    Beautiful pic of Eddy and Mini-Eddy :)
    That's great that Charlotte will be the heir and glad you have a partner for her :)
    Eddy! Stop that! He does love rolling wishes for more babies! LOL

@Charlottesmom Gorgeous opening shot of Bridgeport!
    Hello Eddie! What a cute puff-ball! :)
    That was nice of Jared to slip Meggie some money so she could visit L :)
    The Spa is coming along really well!
    I hope they didn't get sick from the food truck fare :p
    Great seeing some of the Bridgeport residents!
    That is such a cute pic of Meggie dancing!
    I didn't think the chest slider showed on teens like it doesn't on elders, although I have not tested as I really don't care about the females :p
    Ahhhh, L is thinking something more than just roommates! :)
    Nooooo, don't give up L! Of course, there's nothing he can do if it's not in the Sim God's plan ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Mikezumi Did you just call Eddie a "Cute Puff Ball" :love: that is adorable.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @bekkasan I forgot to ask you how your back is. I remember reading it in a comment you made to someone else but got distracted and it slipped my mind. I hope your back isn't giving you too much grief *hugs*
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer The main four celebrity perks are the awesome wall mount TV,the special hot tub which is 12K,the celeb only car the Extravagator 5000 ,and the sweet guitar all not available by normal means in game.

But.............. all 4 are!!! available in buydebug :o so you are not cheating they all have prices even the guitar is 2,000 I think

Beats the paparazzi swarming your house,you can kill them all day but the game makes more and you will give up before they do.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Sims can navigate the maze in the park with no problem but I have not tried the Egyptian one yet
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Mikezumi Did you just call Eddie a "Cute Puff Ball" :love: that is adorable.

Well look at him, he is a cute puff ball! I actually had him in my bin from a loooooong time deleted household, he was the only survivor of that household.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Nikkei_Simmer The main four celebrity perks are the awesome wall mount TV,the special hot tub which is 12K,the celeb only car the Extravagator 5000 ,and the sweet guitar all not available by normal means in game.

But.............. all 4 are!!! available in buydebug :o so you are not cheating they all have prices even the guitar is 2,000 I think

Beats the paparazzi swarming your house,you can kill them all day but the game makes more and you will give up before they do.

I think my sim only got the wall-mount TV once, the special hot-tub x2 and the Extravagator 5000 once and the guitar was never one that was the special one. They just sent the one that was the electric guitar that you could get normally in-game. :)

I used to hem annoying Sims in with flower bushes - evidently they can't cross them. :D Well...at least I gave them something to look at...

BEFORE THEY DIED!!! >:) ~evil reverberating laughter~

Yeah, I know, I'm twisted, right? :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan @CravenLestat - I have a confession to make. My excuse is I was really tired yesterday.

I opened up my folders with the videos in them today and discovered there was a whole recording I had failed to notice yesterday and it was recorded between the two bits that I did find. It is the part I thought I hadn't recorded. So it looks like I can use all of the video that I recorded a few days ago instead of having to try to splice together bits recorded at different times. This is fortunate as the extra I recorded yesterday wasn't going to fit all that well in places due to me having done the tomb in slightly different order in places each time.
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Do you use Nraas Register? If so, just turn off paparazzi. I don't allow paparazzi or tourists in my towns.
  • Options
    Yes, I do have NRAAS Register. I just have to figure out all the tweaks so that I don't have to constantly look them up to figure out how to get to whatever I want to do with them. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @mikezumi Why no tourists,at first the tourists ARE!!! game generated pudding but as you adventure they get replaced by the REAL!!! tourists.French,Egyptian,and Chinese regulars visit your town.You will see Sun Young Kim playing at the park and Fahad Madbouli from Egypt in your Bistro or dance club ETC ETC.

@Nikkei_Simmer You should get the guitar it is good, in buydebug

This check out the scorpion artwork :o

5CwlN5R.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Charlottesmom I think you meant that you just finished Season One and are starting Season Two, since there is no Season Three for ST yet (it was just renewed).
    ****Such a cute li'l floofer. My aunt had a cat named Eddie, but he got sick and died. He lived a good life, though.

@bekkasan Everyone was fine. The pipes were so clogged we couldn't even get water to the affected portion and my dad had to saw it off. And we learned an important fire safety lesson.

@CravenLestat Random question since I haven't been able to download her yet, but does Carly come with the bear? Or do we have to give her one ourselves?

@RodJohn Great build. Is it yours?

@mycami21 *waves*

@coco *hugs* Glad you're okay.

@king_of_simcity7 Oh. My. Tombiness. You might just have to share that one when you get it finished.

@blazerntq Happiness is a good deal on a good movie.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Again not much happened. I paused the mom's pregnancy (why can't I remember her name???), and will set about placing a lot and moving the family perhaps tonight, Or maybe I'll just be super lazy again. Who knows? I'll have to think about what I want to pack and what I want to leave behind.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @MoonandStars83 , Nope I meant we just finished season 2 but I could have swore my son said season 3 started already...he was mistaken now I'm SAD!!! :'( . We need a new series to watch!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @MoonandStars83 Carli comes with that bear,it's even named "Killer" :p

@Mikezumi Fully understand then,but if you travel so fun to see everyday who shows up.I love stalking for my faves turning the corner seeing a fave and kidnapping her. >:)

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @MoonandStars83 I will try to share it tomorrow if I get the time :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    Top of 2120

@CravenLestat Molly looks great in that gothic style :) Poor Carli!

@king_of_simcity7 Beautiful pictures of your snowy town! I can’t decide which I like better, the one with the city hall, or the one of the bridge. They are both gorgeous shots.

@Silverofdreams30 I think you did really well creating the kitty! It is adorable! Liam and Emerald’s photo fail made me laugh :)
    The kitties are both so sweet lounging and playing about the house :smiley:
    Welcome baby Amanda!

@Charlottesmom I’m really glad you and your sister were able to find comfort in one another. I am still very sorry for your loss. Lol, I was just thinking about how in the mother’s panel it said loser...and that’s one of the traits the kid knows. His mother’s a loser and he knowwwws it.
    Aww alien lady living with them is sweet hahaaa
    I’m so sorry your dog erased everything. That’s why I type everything into google docs. It auto-saves, but also has an undo button. If everything gets erased, or closed, etc. You can undo it.

@blazerntq I am so glad that you were able to get your game up and running! And from the look of those pictures, it seems to be running well!
    Florence :D all charred is too hilarious!

@Nikkei_Simmer Beautiful wedding portraits! I love the shots of Molly skating. The weather looked gorgeous! Congrats on Braden being able to use the potty chair on his own! Cute that Sandi and Allan are best friends!

@Mikezumi These boys just can’t help themselves! Woohoo is the first thing they think about when they wake up! I am glad that the right-clicking worked for you! It will be much easier to find them now! Beckah’s painting is coming along gorgeously! Jared chaperones now! Wow! Cool that Mikezumi got a cool gem from her stone! The painting looks even cooler finished :)

Top of 2126!
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    LoppyLooLoppyLoo Posts: 58 Member
    So two days ago I manged to brake my laptop so now I can't play sims anymore but then I went to the shop and bought sims 3 on ps3 . Whoop
  • Options
    @polrbear Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    [imgur]/jJ3j74M[/imgur]
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @blazerntq I hope you are having fun in China with Harley.

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the comments. :) Hope it doesn't take too long to get the save/world back for the story. I see you got that up. :) L has got it bad! He is being very honorable though, letting her alone as young as she is. That makes me like him even more. The kitty is so cute! The spa is looking terrific! I could go for a foot massage about now. :) Is it weird being jealous of my rich sims that have it all! :wink: Love the pic of L and Meggie as she is leaving.

@Nikkei_Simmer What a sweet wedding! I think they are a cute couple. Of course, I am partial to Yasunobu. :love: Baby!! Awww Brianna Congrats on Toshiyuki and Fiona getting married too! Igloo woohoo!! <3 I've never lived anywhere cold enough to have igloo's. I've heard they can be quite warm, but, I don't believe it! :open_mouth:

@ZhakiraP Lovely family. :)

@Catlo Congrats to your sim family on the pregnancy.

@king_of_simcity7 Cool maze.

@funkeeferret I've only played celebrities in one save and that was when I had a model and photographer couple. Other wise, I opt out and use my mods to disallow paparazzi. Of course, there is always the fun cowplant near the front gate game to play with them. :lol: Had one burn one time from his lap top and I was using Bonehilda in that family, and she went over to put the fire out and I'm yelling NO NO LET HIM BURN to my puter. Hubby knows I'm fully nuts. :)

@polrbear Your sims look so great, even running around in their undies! :smiley: Good that the girls passed the attraction test. :)

@Mikezumi I didn't get to play at all today, but, I did peek. :wink: Baby on board! It didn't say if girl or boy, guess I'll have to wait til they get home to find that out. Thanks for asking about the back. It did ok considering I worked all day. I took a different muscle relaxer this morning that doesn't gork me and make me goofy, but helped with the spasms. Hubby is gonna use the massager I bought for him several years ago on it after we get him off his machine this evening. It helped yesterday.

@karritz Glad you found the recording! That is one of those things that happens to me all the time. I lose something, hunt for it and it is practically in front of me when I find it.

@LoppyLoo So sorry about your computer. I hope you like it on PS3.

@LaracroftEyes1 Not seeing anything on your post except some code. No pic.
  • Options
    My newest pattern video starring several of my new sims and a brand new one making her debut :love:

Click play below ... Hope you luff them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pb8c1q109w&amp;feature=youtu.be

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Well, looks like NCIX went belly up. Looks like I'll be definitely building my gaming system myself when it comes time to do it. :neutral: Oh, well...

http://www.pcgamer.com/pc-parts-retailer-ncix-files-for-bankruptcy-after-closing-physical-storefronts/

Looks like I'll be scouring Newegg and other online retailers for the parts when I'm ready to build. Yay! Hey, crash-course in building my Sims 3 capable gaming rig.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    edited December 2017
    [img][/img]jJ3j74M.jpg
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file