October 18 - Take a look at the Friday Highlight and discover some awesim discussions! Click me!
October 18, correction: 11AM PDT - Join us for a Guru Garage! Details here.
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here

Sandraelle's Creations...[NEW BUILD, "BIG BROTHER HOUSE" - Page 58]

Comments

  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Arryndale Manor is such a very detailed luxury home! :) It looks so very great! You have reflected the real life inspiration home and the pictures of the real life rooms so very well! The exterior of the building, the outdoors areas, and the layout and furnishing of each level of the home looks so very nice! Very nice design and colour schemes of the bedrooms! It is great that there are 9 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms in the home! It was very nice looking at the pictures showcase of the build. The home would have involved such a lot of time and work!
    It is a very grand and special luxury home for sims to enjoy living in! :)

    Thank you so much Rose! You're always the first one to comment when I post a new build. You are so sweet!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Arryndale Manor is Gorgeous! You did a fabulous job at recreating the original home and inspiration pics! Going to have to DL it so I can wander thru it all! Well done! :)

    Thanks Rox! You might need to put on some good shoes to take a walk around that place! LOL
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    Oh my goodness! That manor is amazing! I love the theatre and the outdoor patio with the fireplace and the pool area... well, frankly it's all just beautiful!

    Aww, you're so sweet @creativemetaphor! Thanks for stopping by and for the nice comments!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    @Sandraelle Look at all those beautiful sitting rooms and televisions LOL!

    Wow. Just Wow. It's absolutely stunning!!! You have by far exceeded my expectations! I can't wait to load my game up so I can look at it up close and personal! I'll give you a more detailed response after I see it if you'd like. :)

    Thank you once again!

    @aaron0haaron , Well I don't think your huge family will ever run out of places to sit and relax (or watch TV!), lol.

    You are very welcome, and I'm so happy that you're pleased with it. And yes, I would like to hear more from you after you've gone through the house. Enjoy!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    Wow @Sandraelle, Arynndale Manor is beautiful!!

    Thank you so much @Simlena528 , I appreciate that you stopped by to look and glad you think it's beautiful! :smile:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    Arryndale Manor is stunning! And it's huge! You did an amazing job on it. love it! <3

    @illusie, thank you very much Lusie! Yes, it sure is huge and thank you for the lovely comment. :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    edited December 2018
    THE SAN MATEO (Palm Springs Series), 40x40 residential lot, built at 98 Sonora Street, Lucky Palms 11/15/17

    DOWNLOAD
    * * * * * * * *
    PICTURE ALBUM

    This is the 3rd (and the smallest) in my series of Palm Springs inspired mid-century modern homes. Features 2 BDS + Den (or 3rd bed), 2 BA, a galley style kitchen, family room, living room with fireplace, dining room, pool, hot tub, fire pit, laundry room/shed off of carport, and two large patios. All upgraded, no CC.

    Other homes in this series: The Ventura, and The San Jacinto

    ZJl9Yvw.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 3,353 Member

    The San Mateo is lovely Sandy. It oozes relaxed and comfortable living and such interesting roof lines. Very happy you got a chance to finish this build. Such a great series :smiley:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,382 Member
    Gorgeous! I love all the slabs you have in the yard! Looks all clean and crisp! But now I'm going to have to wait until I get my game all reinstalled to see how you did the sink in the purple bath! LOL
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 148,990 Member
    The San Mateo is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of home! The roofing design looks great! The oranges flowers in the brick squares in the front area of the home looks very pretty! Very nice design of the outdoors areas! The way that you have designed the pool patio, fire pit area and hot tub area looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior! Each room looks very nice. The wall decor pictures on the music room wall gives a very nice look to the room. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofas or armchair near the fire, listening to the piano music. Very nice purple and white , and blue and white, colour schemes of the bedrooms and bathrooms. They look very effective!
    It is a very home to complement very well with the other two homes :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    The San Mateo is lovely Sandy. It oozes relaxed and comfortable living and such interesting roof lines. Very happy you got a chance to finish this build. Such a great series :smiley:

    @soocoolsim , thanks so much. I hope the roofing looks ok....they had a lot of those butterfly style roofs in that era, lol.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Gorgeous! I love all the slabs you have in the yard! Looks all clean and crisp! But now I'm going to have to wait until I get my game all reinstalled to see how you did the sink in the purple bath! LOL

    @romagi1 , thank you! The sinks work, but it only looks aesthetically nice because both sink and dresser is white, otherwise the sink won't look right if the dresser was a diferrent color, lol.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    The San Mateo is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of home! The roofing design looks great! The oranges flowers in the brick squares in the front area of the home looks very pretty! Very nice design of the outdoors areas! The way that you have designed the pool patio, fire pit area and hot tub area looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior! Each room looks very nice. The wall decor pictures on the music room wall gives a very nice look to the room. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofas or armchair near the fire, listening to the piano music. Very nice purple and white , and blue and white, colour schemes of the bedrooms and bathrooms. They look very effective!
    It is a very home to complement very well with the other two homes :)

    @rosemow , thank you Rose for your very nice detailed comments, always appreciate your support. :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    edited February 2018
    ASPEN MEADOWS, 50x50 residential lot, built at 9 Rock Ridge Rd., Aurora Skies 11/24/17

    DOWNLOAD
    * * * * * * * *
    PICTURE ALBUM
    * * * * * * * *

    Aspen Meadows is a DNA request from @Storietime (Request here), to build a rustic family home (with 3 adult children) and a detached barn with guest bedrooms for her Bed & Breakfast. It features 2 stories with a loft, master suite on main floor, other 3 bedrooms on 2nd floor, 3 fireplaces, an office/library, formal and casual dining areas, loft space, hot tub, herb garden, a small pond, and a heavily treed lot to explore. Unfurnished for you to decorate as you please.

    Request: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16117011/#Comment_16117011

    oiSSYkX.jpg

    dY7e3OQ.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 3,353 Member

    Sandy, Aspen Meadows is perfect! I love the contrasting textures of this home as well as the architecture. The beautiful landscaping sets this home off so nicely. That winter shot looks so peaceful and pretty. Haven't played the game in so long I forgot how beautiful the winters are. Well done. <3 Rec'd :smiley:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 148,990 Member
    Aspen Meadows is a very nice rustic log home! :) The exterior of the build looks very nice! Very nice design and layout of the build! The trees through the outdoors areas look very nice! It is nice that there is a pond and a herb garden in the build. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! Simmers will enjoy downloading the home and furnishing it to suit their sims needs and interests, It looks so very pretty in Wintertime! :)
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 248 Member
    This looks so amazing, thank you so much for your work on Aspen Meadows. I can't wait to install it and start decorating it! :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,382 Member
    Aspen Meadows is Beautiful! :) The landscaping is Gorgeous and Ditto on the winter scene! <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Sandy, Aspen Meadows is perfect! I love the contrasting textures of this home as well as the architecture. The beautiful landscaping sets this home off so nicely. That winter shot looks so peaceful and pretty. Haven't played the game in so long I forgot how beautiful the winters are. Well done. <3 Rec'd :smiley:

    Thanks so much Paula! Yes, I don't ever have winter enabled, nor the weather options unless I need it. And it was cool to see the snow for a change! I thought since it was a log home that it was fitting for this time of year, lol.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Aspen Meadows is a very nice rustic log home! :) The exterior of the build looks very nice! Very nice design and layout of the build! The trees through the outdoors areas look very nice! It is nice that there is a pond and a herb garden in the build. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! Simmers will enjoy downloading the home and furnishing it to suit their sims needs and interests, It looks so very pretty in Wintertime! :)

    @rosemow, thank you so much! It's not very often that I don't furnish a whole house, so this was different for me, lol.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    Storietime wrote: »
    This looks so amazing, thank you so much for your work on Aspen Meadows. I can't wait to install it and start decorating it! :)

    @Storietime, you're welcome, I'm so glad that you like it! I would love to see pics of the house after you get it all furnished. It's always nice to see what others do with the decor. :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Aspen Meadows is Beautiful! :) The landscaping is Gorgeous and Ditto on the winter scene! <3

    Thank you very much Rox! :)
  • aaron0haaronaaron0haaron Posts: 103 Member
    Hello, @Sandraelle!

    I hope this holiday season is treating you well! I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. I have been super busy!

    I finally had some time to look at the house and wow wow wow! I actually looked at it quite a few times so I could take in everything and I always saw something I missed the time before. Here are a few thoughts.

    - The first thing I noticed was the red mailbox. There isn’t a lot of red in the house and it happens to be my favorite color so I love that little touch.
    - The landscaping is beautiful! I was a tad bit worried when you said you would put in some trees along the fence since the inspo house had lots of trees around, but you didn’t overkill it and the trees/flowers in the beds around the house and garage aren’t close enough to cut through the walls which is always a plus.
    - Thank you for putting in the playground area even though there aren’t any children in the house currently. I’m sure the slip n slide will be used.
    - I love the bird bath in the flower bed by the playground area. It reminds me of my childhood home. :)
    - I’m really glad you were able to fit the basketball court in since there’s only so much space due to game limitations.
    - I love the ramada/outdoor cooking & seating area. It will be very useful during the summer and for Leisure Day parties.
    - I love all the colors, interior and exterior.
    - The teen’s bedrooms are absolutely wonderful! You managed to capture their personalities perfectly.
    - All the sitting rooms are different and beautifully furnished which was probably a challenge within itself since there are so many.
    - I could go room by room and list every single thing I like about it, but I won’t because we would be here for a while.
    - I only changed one thing and that was the grill in the basement. I replaced it with the wood fire oven.

    I still can’t believe you built this house with only inspiration pictures and an outline of a floor plan. That is talent!

    You met every one of my requests. You by far exceeded my expectations. In other words, Arynndale Manor is a masterpiece! It was an honor and a pleasure working with you to make this house come to life (even though you did all the real work)!! Thank you once again for taking the time to build it.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,886 Member
    @aaron0haaron , you are very welcome and oh my, thank you so much for your detailed and glowing comments about the house! I'm so glad that you liked everything once you had a chance to look around. And hits myself on the forehead! :s I completely forgot about using the pizza oven rather than that grill in the basement kitchen, duh! That is a much better choice indeed. Enjoy the house and feel free to post in game pics of your sim family in the house. :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,275 Member
    Oooh your Palm Lake Series homes are absolutely Gorgeous! Love the burnt orange and purple in living room of The Ventura. Love the floor plan and the awesome backyard. So beautifully landscaped!

    The San Jacinto's landscaping and yard are just as Gorgeous as The Ventura. Another lovely floor plan and I adore the kids rooms, especially the sweet pink girls room. So Pretty!

    I think The San Mateo is my favorite of the three. I Love the roof lines. Another fabulous back yard with gorgeous landscaping. :blush:

    Love the design for Aspen Meadows. The pics of it with the snow are Gorgeous! I really wish we had Season's in S4... It was always my favorite pack, with any of the Sims games. Love the barn out back too. :smile:

    Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :blush: <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top