Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch is out!

Comments

• Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    taydev wrote: »
    I don't get the photography fix? My sims have always been able to photograph, place it on walls, and frame the pics. Was this not working for other simmers? What I would like is various frame types and colors rather than the one solid black frame.

They moved it to base game so everyone can access it. Before you had to have the Get To Work EP.
  • Options
    mookie1981mookie1981 Posts: 189 Member
    I'm so glad the timing and the sit at wedding has been fixed. (faints drastically)
    2vmcal4.jpg
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I love how I threw a wedding one hour before the patch dropped. Oh well.
  • Options
    ravelravel Posts: 98 Member
    [quote="Netzspannung;c-16137914"][quote="ClassicalSim;c-16137905"]Shrinking mirrors doesn't work. It only shrinks the frame, and leaves the glass the same. [/quote]

I tried the shrink down tool on a vase. I was able to make it so small that I could hardly see it anymore. [/quote]

Shrinking is so useful. It's gonna be interesting to see how people use it for different things.

I also love how finally speeding up time actually works.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    There's a new option ''take the leftovers'' like in TS3, cool!

Awesome. I've been wanting this for so long.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    What about the Windenburg kids taking an age to go to and return from school?
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I don't get the photography fix? My sims have always been able to photograph, place it on walls, and frame the pics. Was this not working for other simmers? What I would like is various frame types and colors rather than the one solid black frame.

They moved it to base game so everyone can access it. Before you had to have the Get To Work EP.

Oh okay. Thanks for clarifying.
  • Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    Foliage looks great when shrunk. It's going to REALLY add to landscaping that we can now scale both up and down on plants and rocks.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    NEW ROOF TYPES!!! Yay! Now I just need my mods to update and I'll be in Heaven.
  • Options
    SimiellaSimiella Posts: 36 Member
    If I'm not wrong you can now also size down objects! :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    Simiella wrote: »
    If I'm not wrong you can now also size down objects! :)

You can. There are just a few that you can't. Mirrors are one of them.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I tried 3 different households now and it seems that all my sims now have the option to "flirt with self" in the mirror, which is ordinarily reserved for sims with the insane trait. Anyone else have this issue?

Yup I'm having this!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    I tried 3 different households now and it seems that all my sims now have the option to "flirt with self" in the mirror, which is ordinarily reserved for sims with the insane trait. Anyone else have this issue?

Yup I'm having this!

Better let SimGuruNick know.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member

Yup I'm having this!

Better let SimGuruNick know.

Already done :)
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @MidnightAura That's great that you let a simguru know. I don't see it as a major issue - after all, who does not get up in the morning, look into a mirror and think "I can't believe you woke up like this, gorgeous!" - but the interaction is clearly meant for insane sims. :)
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    I've been confused about the sims limit per save. I have over 200 housed and played sims. Will the limit affect them or just the townies, unhoused, and unplayed sims? Should I set the option to unlimited in order to save my housed and played from deletion?
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    You don’t know how happy I am that time distortion is fixed. I’ve been playing at speed 2 for like 3 years now! Also all the other fixes and cats and dogs.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,409 Member
    edited November 2017
    Celebrating my first spice festival and NPCs look fine again :) .
  • Options
    I can't believe they fixed walking on waterslides!!!!!
    Why didn't you put this in the patch notes? Thank you Q&A team, this was the small bug that annoyed me the most ...
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    It's good to see all the happy :)
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    I've been confused about the sims limit per save. I have over 200 housed and played sims. Will the limit affect them or just the townies, unhoused, and unplayed sims? Should I set the option to unlimited in order to save my housed and played from deletion?

same question. Because i counted pre-patch and i was already over 200 sims! so i'm curious as to how many sims were average pre-patch? also currently every time i load my game, i have new households? why
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Broken hand massage is also fixed.

Edit: No, it's not, it was only coincidence and broke the second time again.
  • Options
    orkhid22 wrote: »

same question. Because i counted pre-patch and i was already over 200 sims! so i'm curious as to how many sims were average pre-patch? also currently every time i load my game, i have new households? why

Just got a response on twitter. Don't know how to upload the screenshot, but SimGuruNick said "Any Sims moved into My Households should be protected, and count toward the "sim limit" #"

• Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I love the patch, and what it fixed!
    Can any of you lovely people tell me how do I put small objects on any surface? E.G: I'm trying to move my (shrinked) cactusplant onto a coffeetable.