Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    RubyDoo wrote: »
    XlmIk3k.png
    x7YteVz.png
    RiUu7iF.png
    HFPJdaL.png

Ben and Claire got married today :heart:

They are two of the most beautiful sims I've ever seen. Are they in the gallery?
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Just a ''few'' more adorable father&son moments :heart:
    RDXp687.png
    Ak178VS.png
    GWVLRHs.png
    EvOxPlF.png
    IfvFIXm.png
    4GIzOsT.png
    WFcS5T0.png
    EfM735W.png
    HsfZuSt.png
    pFyytuM.png
  • Options
    fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    inviting friends to the pub = they end up chatting in the bathrooms.
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So not much happened other than Ezra getting married. However he did give Pocahantas her first grandbaby, Lexi. Pocahantas also adopted Ariel, the 5th generation heir. It is so awesome to have some more variation in sims again.

vbFNdfv.png
    Little Miss Lexi

paWT9gB.png
    The Little Mermaid. Thank goodness I was able to change her eye color in CAS. It is hard to find a toddler with blue eyes or an infant. She was adopted as an infant because I loved her skin color.

Now it is time to build the story surrounding the next generation. I think I will have Ariel be a doctor and do Belle as my next princess.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited November 2017
    Bradshaw family. Curtis burns the midnight oil finishing up his book.

34pyhyo.jpg

Curtis decides to take up fishing, since it's such a popular activity.

33x7l0o.jpg

Not bad for a first catch.

2qnsgnd.jpg

Sydney takes on the climbing wall, while Claire gets friendly with the locals.

fu9apg.jpg

"Mommy, can I try?"

"When you're bigger, sweetie"

29cv1c7.jpg

Meanwhile, no one's watching Dean.

2utqipw.jpg

Curtis teaches Dean the fine art of telling fishing stories.

"It was this big!"

svihck.jpg

Hadn't done the Humor & Hijinks Festival in a while. Curtis decides to join the pranksters.

28ivqfb.jpg

Holds his own with the other mischief makers.

257owzs.jpg

And they win!

2a7gc5c.jpg

Even though the munchkins aren't due to age up for a while yet, I was in a decorating mood, so I decided to get their rooms ready. I flipped a coin & Dean wins the big room!

2v2wi75.jpg

It didn't take Sydney long to find their new computer.

24cwgo8.jpg

Claire's room.

2lt2e4i.jpg

2qtwb9d.jpg

Then I remembered the downstairs needed work, too.

15miqzn.jpg

33x907l.jpg

263yaoi.jpg

It's a work in progress.

2vnjkfq.jpg

The front room is a nursery for now, and I still haven't ruled out more kids for this family, but I'm thinking it will be a future family or play room, with a pet or laundry area in that empty bathroom space behind it.

ztdnnn.jpg

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 748 Member
    Eh not doing anything really I just want uninstall the game and reinstall becuase for some reason the career outfit is unlock and I did not do no cheats on it so it's kinda odd that's unlock even tho I has not play all careers yet I am playing has a vampire for the pets to come out
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    I had an eventful play session today.

My legacy save includes two long-estranged sisters. One sister actually has a daughter by the other sister's boyfriend and the two have been seeing each other on-and-off ever since, behind her back. Tonight saw the truth finally come out, and in a fight with the two sisters Keenan was accidentally killed.

The following day, the two sisters had a blazing showdown and once again disowned each other. Zara returned home to her daughter with the Enraged moodlet, and young Yasmin launched into an argument with her mum who collapsed and died from a cardiac explosion (death by anger). She lost both her parents within 24 hours and is now being raised by one of her other aunts.

I like drama in my game. :D
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Vatore *pic heavy*
    Conrad has been training and reading up on how to lessen the vampiric control on the populace. Having an idea as to the best way to win a fight, he drinks a potion of Sun Resistance to test its effects.
    VdZRbVwl.png

Soon Conrad had a chance to try out the new concoction the Ultimate Vampire Tome called ‘The Ultimate Vampire Cure’. George Crow, son of the infamous Markus Crow, arrived to ‘volunteer’. “You’re not so tough, Con-rat.”
    iz3jChel.png

Conrad easily overtook George as he had been focusing on how to better win against the stronger vampires.
    u5S3gZRl.png

Before George could react, Conrad splashed him with the cure. “What’s happening? I feel… odd.”
    iv5ocLJl.png

Realising he was now mortal, George fought back tears. “You’re going to be sorry! My father will make you pay!” Soon running off to tell his father.
    ZwLQoIql.png

Fascinated with the results, Conrad continued to lure the other vampires to their demise until Markus arrived with a small group to confront Alyssa, the Grandmistress of the house, about her grandson. “Oh dear,” She appeared to fret. “That simply will not do. Please, follow me and we shall speak of what might be done to remedy this atrocity.”
    r0veI15l.png

Leading Markus and the group to a gated area, she managed to put them at ease as they spoke of different ideas. Markus did not seem to accept anything less than blood for blood. Alyssa, though feigning concern, had already formed her own plan.
    Ns5K1Erl.png

Seeming to give into Markus’ demand, Alyssa offered a smile as she stood to leave. “I shall bring him here immediately so that I might watch the proceedings. I shan’t be long.”
    fbxaVRil.png

Secretly locking the gate as she left, she then watched from the safety of her window as the sun peeked over the edge before burning each vampire gathered. She had a plan and a use for her grandson. If he wanted to be a hunter of his own kind, then far be it for her to not take advantage.
    AbAJLICl.png
  • Options
    RubyDooRubyDoo Posts: 153 Member
    @alan650111 oh thank you!! Yes they are on the gallery :) under my username KCL31298!!

• Options
    "Really, Dad. Peas?"

2r2193l.jpg

I wasn't sure if I was going to add anymore kids to this family, looks like it got decided for me. I usually don't like abductions, but decided to go with it.

2mniwwx.jpg

Sure enough...

2h50cr5.jpg

To kill time while waiting to give birth, he sets off his fireworks from the Humor & Hijinks festival.

2ibz4a8.jpg

Finally the big moment arrives. His doctor is Luna Villareal's ghost.

245hpgj.jpg

Sydney waits out the delivery in the hospital gym.

2jfj18y.jpg

And here she is, Zoey Bradshaw! I'd rather she had been blue or purple, green aliens are so cliche.

wl83nq.jpg

Zoey as a toddler.

20faknd.jpg

And her disguise.

2ldimtz.jpg
  • Options
    joyfulsimmerjoyfulsimmer Posts: 50 Member
    > @ldmarko said:
    > "Really, Dad. Peas?"
    >
    >
    >
    > I wasn't sure if I was going to add anymore kids to this family, looks like it got decided for me. I usually don't like abductions, but decided to go with it.
    >
    >
    >
    > Sure enough...
    >
    >
    >
    > To kill time while waiting to give birth, he sets off his fireworks from the Humor & Hijinks festival.
    >
    >
    >
    > Finally the big moment arrives. His doctor is Luna Villareal's ghost.
    >
    >
    >
    > Sydney waits out the delivery in the hospital gym.
    >
    >
    >
    > And here she is, Zoey Bradshaw! I'd rather she had been blue or purple, green aliens are so cliche.
    >
    >
    >
    > Zoey as a toddler.
    >
    >
    >
    > And her disguise.

AWHH She is so cute as a toddler! I love her bedroom!
  • Options

AWHH She is so cute as a toddler! I love her bedroom!

Thank you! That's actually her older sister's room, but I'll get something cute fixed up for her too!
  • Options
    SephardicSephardic Posts: 251 Member
    @RubyDoo, your sims are just stunning! Any chance you can download them to the gallery? I'd love to know where that wedding dress is from! I'm thinking about getting a clutter of some CC for my game, first time so hopefully it'll work! :smiley: :heart:
  • Options
    @Sephardic they are up on the gallery under my username KCL31298. Just make sure to tick the enable CC button while searching through the gallery! The dress is on BEO Creations website. I can link all of their CC if you want them to look exactly like this in your game! Just let me know :smile:
  • Options
    znWmtad.png
    lYqdV7v.png
    vwrEjoh.png
    FWSfADU.png
    MyDHeJN.png
    J82QxgS.png

Family photos :heart:

Ftz9JHH.png
    Z629KXL.png

Also a second child on the way! :smile:
  • Options
    The Brookfield triplets had their birthday.

First Spencer.

ruwv88.jpg

Then Liana.

2iu3oj.jpg

Then Jenny.

23lfplz.jpg

zkiyq0.jpg

Liana on the left, Jenny on the right.

k4ftc6.jpg

They will have to move, even though I really love this neighborhood (Spice district). It's just too crowded, especially with two more birthdays on the horizon. Couldn't find anything suitable in their price range, so we'll just have to wait & see what the new neighborhood has to offer.
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    The Peck family story continues...although soon it will be the Rasmussen story...

Both Andrew and Raelynn aged into elders and both retired from their jobs. Sadly, Andrew never maxed the baking skill - he baked his little heart our but the level 9 to 10 was just taking forever. I could have stuck around to have him max it but it just didn't seem worth it. Both Andrew and Raelynn are enjoying their final years together before they receive a visit from the Grim!

Ivy Peck aged into a young adult and rolled the clumsy trait. I find this pretty amusing as she is an amazing dancer and was attending high level ballet classes while in high school. Now that she is a young adult she has entered the social media career with aspirations to make a living through the internet. However, Ivy will not be the one that continues on the Peck storyline.

Jade Peck and Gregory Rasmussen have finally moved into their own house. It is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom but they have plans to add on addition for a third bedroom. Jade continues to climb the ladder at work on her way to field agent (she certainly has the muscles from all that basketball)! While Gregory is enjoying his job as a food critic (I mean he just gets to eat food all day/evening)! They have plans to marry soon and then start a family.
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    Jordan finally asked his longtime girlfriend and childhood best friend to marry him! He's the oldest of my legacy founder's children!

tumblr_oyyzlbjgVX1wejk1qo2_1280.png

tumblr_oyyzlbjgVX1wejk1qo10_1280.png

tumblr_oyyzlbjgVX1wejk1qo6_1280.png

tumblr_oyyzlbjgVX1wejk1qo9_1280.png
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    2 of the eight household members are having a baby
  • Options
    herdarkpassengerherdarkpassenger Posts: 105 Member
    One of my teens got FIRED from high school. I thought she would get a D, but nope. She got FIRED.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    23270192_335599083516333_1270615488571699980_o.jpg?oh=6d686e491a7c15565ac5b06d522042e8&oe=5A6F1F8D
    Poor Ella is forced to live in the basement and eat scraps

23157332_335599090182999_8654863625741520580_o.jpg?oh=86d5bf3c5cedbd8bf76666e05489b329&oe=5A9BF30B
    While her stepsisters Anstasia and Drizella enjoy the wealthy life with toys and lovely clothes.

23270486_335599116849663_5614621609599436552_o.jpg?oh=cf20b2f6502afb04fbea5ddedc29dad5&oe=5AA992C4
    Their mom is always buying them something new, but nothing for Ella.:(
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I've been doing a lot of building mostly. I rebuilt my Sand Pit nightclub in to a karaoke bar and sent Cheri out to test it out. Looks like she was having fun....

Gaj7mIs.png

kosHv12.png

mUVo90o.png
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I've been doing a lot of building mostly. I rebuilt my Sand Pit nightclub in to a karaoke bar and sent Cheri out to test it out. Looks like she was having fun....

Gaj7mIs.png

kosHv12.png

mUVo90o.png

WOW! Your sim is gorgeous!!
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    RubyDoo wrote: »

WOW! Your sim is gorgeous!!

Thank you! I think I am going to stick with her for a while and see what happens.

Your sims are very beautiful too btw.
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    <-- (Todays pic as my new PP) My new first gen (and all time favourite) sim Louis has had a day filled with selfie rejection from other cosplayers at the GeekCon, (He thinks it's because of his poor Luke Skywalker cosplay, but he did dye his hair for it!), and some horrendous embarrassment after spotting his score in the Hackathon announcement board, he's trying his luck now versus Johnny Zest on MySims racing but I think this face says enough..

Not so lucky today, my lovely boy! Better go have a hotdog and watch some fireworks to lift your spirits.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top