Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Itsy Bitsy Homes Project

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    @rosemow LOL, I know. I've never played with all three of those traits before and it's HYSTERICAL. Add in a Lazy, Slob, Hates Children Sim... it's perfect.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    LesamithLesamith Posts: 278 Member
    @joRN1414 - You know what, I have to admit that I've never used any negative lot traits for my gameplay. Usually, I pick traits that will complement the sims that live there. So, if I had an artist sim I would have traits to help her learn the skills she needs more quickly. I'm really curious as to how the gameplay differs with the negative traits. As for your build, it's fantastic. I'm so surprised that you were able to accomplish the challenging prompts that I have you while keeping the price UNDER what the prompt was. Great work!
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Lesamith wrote: »
    @joRN1414 - You know what, I have to admit that I've never used any negative lot traits for my gameplay. Usually, I pick traits that will complement the sims that live there. So, if I had an artist sim I would have traits to help her learn the skills she needs more quickly. I'm really curious as to how the gameplay differs with the negative traits. As for your build, it's fantastic. I'm so surprised that you were able to accomplish the challenging prompts that I have you while keeping the price UNDER what the prompt was. Great work!

Thank you!! I appreciate that. I couldn't do it with making the 3 BR's actually BR's. So, vampire house it is.

I was just really curious as to what would happen. I usually stay away from the negative and accent Sim traits like you do. I've used gremlins to help increase handiness skill and got so overwhelmed by things being broken I had to add gnomes to help out. LOL.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    @Lesamith don't worry, I haven't forgot about this challenge, I can't wait to do it, but time is a bit short at the moment :( I love looking at everyone's tiny houses though! :)
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg