Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Comments

• Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you´re fighting with the horrible computer programme you have to use at work and think,"Is there a mod for that?".
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    When you are in a crowded store and you think it has "routing issues".
  • Options
    When you upload a sim and the body type is labeled as "fat" and you get offended on her behalf. (Seriously. Do they have to be so blunt? What about "curvy"?)

• Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    When You wish real money would come as easily as simoleons. That travelling in reallife only took a loadingscreen to go from an icy-cold, dreary place, to a nice warm place.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    When you upload a sim and the body type is labeled as "fat" and you get offended on her behalf. (Seriously. Do they have to be so blunt? What about "curvy"?)

That remindes me that when the memories are on, sometimes you can see a memory of a sim just sitting on a couch or doing something complety ordinary, and the the memeory states "Became fat" :lol: that's so random.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    When you "camp out" on TSR...and download every second thing you see...because DARN IT...it's something YOU NEED!

OMG...CC addiction is like crack.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    When you "camp out" on TSR...and download every second thing you see...because DARN IT...it's something YOU NEED!

OMG...CC addiction is like crack.

-And the similarities continue if You try to quit the CC addiction. -Its a very, very powerful drug. :D
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    So far my CC addiction is only with maternity clothes. :lol:
    Only a matter of time before I decide I need something else... like more/better toddler clothes... and hair...
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,363 Member
    When you realize that you don't have a clue who all these new actors are cause you've been simmimg for three years and don't watch TV or movies anymore.
  • Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited September 2017
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    When you realize that you don't have a clue who all these new actors are cause you've been simmimg for three years and don't watch TV or movies anymore.

I resemble this statement. :D Between work and The Sims, the only series that I've been able to keep up with is TWD. Last time I went to a movie is when Suicide Squad came out. And now it's on cable. :s

Also wanted to add, you know you're an addict when you go to the Store page every day hopping to see the blue ad button come back. :(
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,363 Member
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    I resemble this statement. :D Between work and The Sims, the only series that I've been able to keep up with is TWD. Last time I went to a movie is when Suicide Squad came out. And now it's on cable. :s

Also wanted to add, you know you're an addict when you go to the Store page every day hopping to see the blue ad button come back. :(

:lol: TWD? I haven't even seen the new Star Trek movie and I'm a diehard Trekkie. :wink:

And I check the store daily too. We can always dream. :)

• Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member

That remindes me that when the memories are on, sometimes you can see a memory of a sim just sitting on a couch or doing something complety ordinary, and the the memeory states "Became fat" :lol: that's so random.

This reminds me of how, one time, a newborn baby "became thin" on its way home from the hospital.
  • Options
    When you misplace the notebook, in which you wrote down most of your sims with their traits and stuff, and get increasingly panicky, until you finally find it under your coach. After that, you solemnly swear, to write it all up in alphabetical order in excel.

On second thought, I probably should have started with, "when you have a notebook in which you write down...".

• Options
    I don't have a notebook, but I do have a Word document where I keep track not only of my Sims but all the households in town. Who lives where, with him, children, pets, etc. As well as relationships, who's married/engaged/going steady. Who's related/siblings. And it goes on and on.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    ack double post, stupid interwebs
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    and a third... ugh
  • Options
    When you are at work and suddenly have a random thought like, "I´ve never been to the dystopian future. Let´s do that, when I get home".

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    KATENESS wrote: »
    I wanted my sim to have twins so I had her listen to kids music. And that music is now stuck in my head. :D

I was genuinely expecting this post to end like this:

I wanted my sim to have twins so I had her listen to kids music. And now I've given birth to twins. :D

• Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    KATENESS wrote: »
    I wanted my sim to have twins so I had her listen to kids music. And that music is now stuck in my head. :D

I was genuinely expecting this post to end like this:

I wanted my sim to have twins so I had her listen to kids music. And now I've given birth to twins. :D

Hahahahaha well that would have been quite a surprise. :D
    giphy.gif

• Options
    When a friend from work shows you a cute picture of her toddler daugther and nephew, sitting in high chairs, and the first thing that you think about are the toddlers in your game (instead of, like, thinking about my own lovely nephews?) and how you made the same cute picture in game with the high chairs.
    It's a good thing I don't have any of my game screenshots on my phone, that could be weird :lol:
  • Options
    ShojoDaggerShojoDagger Posts: 320 Member
    When you see a person IRL who has the same CC hairstyle as one of your sims....and that's exactly how you think of it to yourself.
    I uploaded something! (yay) My Studio
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    When it's really windy outside and you think the power might go out and you're really bummed because you want to play your sims. Non-addicts would be bummed because they want to do things like cook or see. :D
    giphy.gif

• Options
    LoverGal623LoverGal623 Posts: 47 Member
    I know I've been addicted to TS2 for a period of time when I'm walking down the road and realize that in each house there's "story progression" going on and they're not just all frozen like when families are inactive in TS2 :D
  • Options
    When you see the logo of Renault and think of the sims.

And speaking of cars, when you starting to recognize car models IRL just because you've downloaded CC of them.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    When you have a dream with the sims kids music channel playing in the background... so annoying :neutral:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top