Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Cats and Dogs! (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    Sonata13SingerSonata13Singer Posts: 183 Member
    You Got: 65% cat person and 35% dog person!You are a cat person! Their cold demeanour only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately.

I have two kittens who are six months old. One is a male, Sebastion, and the other is female, Ambrosia.
    3ZWheQM.gif
    Origin ID: Sonata13Singer

I also create music and art (search up Sona13Singer on google... but I haven't been uploading a lot recently)
  • Options
    GreenPenguin5GreenPenguin5 Posts: 34 Member
    You Got: 41% cat person and 59% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.

I have 4 dogs, 4 cats and 2 ferrets. All of my pets other than the 2 ferrets have all been rescues. Of my 4 dogs, I have: a male wire haired terrier named Augustus (Auggie), a chihuahua/Jack Russell Terrier named Kamela (Kam), a chihuahua named Noelle and a Great Dane/German Shepherd mix named Triscuit. My cats are as follows: a male black cat named Yoda, a male black cat named Kettle, a female calico named Rosalei and a female calico named Patches. My ferrets are both blazes and they are also both deaf. My female ferret is named Mokei and my male ferret is named Bandit.

I also have a human child and human husband, but I don't think they count as pets. ;)
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    You Got: 53% cat person and 47% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.

I own 2 cats, 5 kittens, 1 pigeon and me and my boyfriend are considering a bulldog one day, so I suppose they got this correct :D
    we won't keep all the kittens of course and it will be sad to let go, so I suppose if I win "Cats and Dogs" I could at least recreate them all there :)
  • Options
    NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    My results:
    You Got: 32% cat person and 68% dog person!You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already."

I have two guinea pigs, i really love them, they make "cui cui" every time we give them vegetables, we only have to open the frige door and move the vegetables bag, it's so cute.Their names are Flash and Bernardo.
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • Options
    Dinosaur_GuyDinosaur_Guy Posts: 9 New Member
    > @may151997 said:
    > You Got: 19% cat person and 81% dog person!
    > You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.
    >
    > I have four large dogs! I love both cats and dogs. We just don't have any cats at the moment!
    > My grumpy old man, Baxter: While he's not really that old, he certainly acts like he is. He gets easily annoyed by my other dogs, and he's my couch potato. He's a 4 1/2 year old brown mutt.
    > Queen Bee, Mya: Her title pretty much says it all. She's the head of my pack, and she knows it. Everyone knows not to mess with her! She knows she's below the adults in our household hierarchy though! She's a white siberian husky, and nearly 3 years old.
    > Goofy Ryder: He's the biggest baby of the bunch, but he's not the youngest and he is the largest. He's probably also the most vocal. He's a gray siberian husky. His 2 year birthday is coming up shortly.
    > Sweet Sandy: She is the biggest sweetheart, and the most well-behaved of the group, which is odd since she's the youngest. My others have some bad habits that, luckily, she has not acquired. She is my 10 month old red siberian husky.

I wish I could meet you and your dogs lol I love dogs :smiley:
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    You Got: 32% cat person and 68% dog person!
    You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

I actually have five cats and one dog, but I refuse to define myself as either a cat or dog person. I'm definitely both!
    Three of my cats are rescues, and they are the cutest little things. My dog being raised by cats basically thinks he's a barking one!
    My mom and I started an instagram account to share their lovely pictures with the world <3
    are-you-a-cat-person-yes-or-a-dog-yes-25865393.png
  • Options
    Collish424Collish424 Posts: 10 New Member
    Thank you for another giveaway. I'd like to enter.

what % cat person and what % dog person are you
    You Got: 22% cat person and 78% dog person!
    You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

I do own a 9 year old Yorkshire terrier/ Bichon Frise mix named Jack. He's an old boy now, but still acts and plays like a puppy. He loves to get into trouble when I'm not paying attention to him, and thinks everyone who visits our home is there to give him tummy rubs.
  • Options
    mookie1981mookie1981 Posts: 189 Member
    edited September 2017
    You Got: 30% cat person and 70% dog person!You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

I don't have any real life pets anymore. The last one I had was dog and his name was Oliver. He was just a mutt that my dad's dog had in a litter. I raised him to be a big puppy and trained him. He was really a well minded dog. I didn't have any problems with him. Then he got sick and wouldn't eat. I assumed it he didn't like the food I was giving him, because sometimes he would scoff at the food and walk away from it. I think he wanted table food. Anyway he didn't eat the day or the next day. I took him to the vet and they said it was parvo. I had never heard of this. The vet gave me some medicine to give him, because I couldn't afford $700 a night for him to stay at the hospital. Later that day he passed away, with difficulty breathing. He was trying to catch his breath and I had to watch him suffer. I told my husband it was time. We buried Oliver with all his toys and eating bowls. That was in 2016, and my family and I are not ready for another pet just yet. I don't know where parvo comes from. Oliver did dig a lot of holes in the yard. Maybe it was the soil. I'm scared to get another dog at the moment. I didn't tell this story to be a Debbie downer, its just my experience with a pet a loved dearly.

Thanks again for the giveaway.
    2vmcal4.jpg
  • Options
    kendallrankendallran Posts: 125 Member
    mookie1981 wrote: »
    You Got: 30% cat person and 70% dog person!You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

I don't have any real life pets anymore. The last one I had was dog and his name was Oliver. He was just a mutt that my dad's dog had in a litter. I raised him to be a big puppy and trained him. He was really a well minded dog. I didn't have any problems with him. Then he got sick and wouldn't eat. I assumed it he didn't like the food I was giving him, because sometimes he would scoff at the food and walk away from it. I think he wanted table food. Anyway he didn't eat the day or the next day. I took him to the vet and they said it was parvo. I had never heard of this. The vet gave me some medicine to give him, because I couldn't afford $700 a night for him to stay at the hospital. Later that day he passed away, with difficulty breathing. He was trying to catch his breath and I had to watch him suffer. I told my husband it was time. We buried Oliver with all his toys and eating bowls. That was in 2016, and my family and I are not ready for another pet just yet. I don't know where parvo comes from. Oliver did dig a lot of holes in the yard. Maybe it was the soil. I'm scared to get another dog at the moment. I didn't tell this story to be a Debbie downer, its just my experience with a pet a loved dearly.

Thanks again for the giveaway.

I know that its been a tough time for you and your husband to go through, i'm sorry for the lost of your pet <3
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway!
    You Got: 55% cat person and 45% dog person!

I'm pretty sure It's actually 80% cat person and 20% dog person because I highly prefer cats, lol.
    I own 1 dog and 3 cats atm, and currently fostering a momma kitty and her 3 kittens. So right now a total of 7 cats. LOL
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    You Got: 59% cat person and 41% dog person!

I currently have 4 male cats. Two are 8 years old, and two are 3 years old. They're not siblings, we just got them at the same time. :) Well, the youngest we didn't really "get", he just showed up in our backyard!
  • Options
    TopherBlakedyTopherBlakedy Posts: 9 New Member
    I Got: 23% cat person and 77% dog person!

I'm the owner of an 8 y/o German Shepard named Brody. He still thinks he's a puppy, but I do still treat him like one. So that's probably why! I also have a cat who likes me as much as I like her, which is not very much. I'm more of a dog person. What can I say?

Good luck, everyone!
  • Options
    Lifelongsimmer1008Lifelongsimmer1008 Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got: 35% cat person and 65% dog person!

Completely not surprised, I currently own two cats put am dying to add a dog to the mix. I totally would have done so already if I wasn't worried my cats would attempt to murder a newcomer to my home!! But don't get me wrong, I love my cats, they are basically my life
  • Options
    RedBloodVampireRedBloodVampire Posts: 19 Member
    You Got: 29% cat person and 71% dog person!You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

I own two doggies a 5year old female black lab, Her name is midnight and a year old male hound his name is Krush. I love them alot and I'm always happy to see them when I come home.
    I've had both dogs and cats when I was growing up.

Good luck to Everyone
  • Options
    Kc71886Kc71886 Posts: 658 Member
    You Got: 28% cat person and 72% dog person!

We have two pugs. A 15 year old female, Emma, and a 5 year old male, Lucas. They're spoiled rotten and probably have no idea they're dogs.
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    You Got: 74% cat person and 26% dog person!
    You are a cat person! Their cold demeanour only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately.

We were forced to give up our last 2 cats, that were with us for at least half of my kids lives.
    The landlady said no pets were allowed, not even a fish!
    All the places we looked at, said no pets, or they didn't want a "family" of 5 moving in!
    (some only wanted to rent to a group of single people.)
    So I was forced to break my kids hearts and give up the cats to a foster home. :'(
    (Or we would have been homeless ourselves.)
    Pictures and memories are all we have left of our cats. :(
    I badly want cats in my game, since it is the only way I can currently "have" them.
    djho8Ia.jpg
    <3
    Thank You for this very generous chance to win them!
  • Options
    Hugme556Hugme556 Posts: 76 Member
    You Got: 33% cat person and 67% dog person!
    I love dogs but I can't get one because of allergies to cats and dogs! :( :'(
    Thank you for offering us a cat and dog expansion pack, for kind of you!
  • Options
    Hugme556Hugme556 Posts: 76 Member
    You Got: 33% cat person and 67% dog person!
    You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day.
    You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

I love dogs but sadly I can't get one because of allergies to cats and dogs! :( :'(

Thank you for offering us a cat and dog expansion pack, for kind of you! <3 o:) <3 o:)
  • Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    what % cat person and what % dog person are youYou Got: 70% cat person and 30% dog person!You are a cat person! Their cold demeanour only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately.

Thought as much lol.
  • Options
    JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    You Got: 76% cat person and 24% dog person!
    You are a cat person! Their cold demeanour only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately.

I have a two year old female albino calico named Frankie. She is the most adorable kitty ever!!
    hC6F85532
  • Options
    kerlyfrieskerlyfries Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got: 25% cat person and 75% dog person!

we just got a puppy from a friend, we think it's a french pit bull but he's still learning to walk and shakes every time he does or when he gets up. we just found out he has blue eyes but he likes to hide and get lost under anything from covers to clothes etc. we haven't chose a name yet. but i want 2 or 3 personal dogs, a pit bull, a Siberian husky, and either another pit bull or a yorkie! good luck to everyone who enters!!
  • Options
    WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    You Got: 77% cat person and 23% dog person!

I had a cat named Zero who passed away a cpurple of years ago. I had her since she was only a month old and she honestly was the best thing about my life at the time. I miss her a lot, and I wish my daughter had been able to see her. I currently don't have a cat, and I'm unsure of getting one in the future. Maybe one day.
    C0gfE.gif
  • Options
    nunnahnunnah Posts: 10 New Member
    You Got: 44% cat person and 56% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each

I have two cats that just turned three this year. But growing up all I ever had were dogs. I love them the same although they do have different perks. My cats are polar opposites. One doesn’t like loud sounds and finds great places to hide, while the other one is wild and crazy and is most likely making loud noises. They are my children and I love them.
  • Options
    MikeWoolfMikeWoolf Posts: 39 Member
    Lol I love this forum xD
  • Options
    osnapitzmaddyosnapitzmaddy Posts: 18 New Member
    My quiz results!!!:
    You Got: 36% cat person and 64% dog person!

I currently have a terrier mix. Her name is Izzy and she looks like a little toasted marshmallow haha!
    She loves butt & ear rubs... at the same time LOL. And she likes to swing a rope with a ball attached like crazy <3