Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Cats and Dogs! (Winners Announced)

1131415161719...Next

Comments

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    For the love of... I already bought it, plum. Pre-ordered it for ~ 1/3 off at CD Keys.

I'm sorry @EmmaVane. :( You'll automatically qualify for a copy of the Laundry stuff Pack.

Wow. Thanks <3
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    LemDoodle wrote: »
    PugLove888 wrote: »
    LemDoodle wrote: »
    Thank you so much @PugLove888!! And thank you again for the lovely comments and insightful information. By the way, Piper had a surpise puppy! That's her in my avatar~ And after looking at pictures of baby Pugs, I think you are spot on that Piper is a Pug mix! :)

@LemDoodle , congrats again and congrats to Piper! :)A new puppy!!! <3o:)<3o:)<3 *Squeeeee!* Such a sweet picture! <3<3<3 The little pup does have some Pug features, like how the face mask and ears are darker! (My fawn colored Pug has typical black ears and face, while my black Pug is solid black.)
    Is it a boy or a girl?
    @PugLove888 Ahhh thank you!! I'm already predicting the little one will have a sweet smoosh-face just like their mama!

Well I thought they were a girl at first, but now I don't know! o_O Guess I'll have to wait and see lol. And as far as keeping them, my fiance and I aren't sure yet! TT0TT We both really want to keep them, but we're not sure how we'll be able to handle three dogs at once. Another thing to wait and see -- at least this little one is probably going to stay little, so size certainly isn't an issue! :D

We don't have a concrete name for them yet (juuuust in case we eventually decide to give them away), but for now we're calling them Gumbo! TTuTT

@LemDoodle, well whatever it is, it is absolutely adorable! <3 I understand how difficult it would be to have 3 dogs, and especially if one is a puppy! My Pug puppy runs me ragged! She is so fast! :o I'm so used to the senior Pug! ;) I love the name Gumbo! :D ( I just made a Pug in my game called Nugget and a calico cat named Waffle! I uploaded them to the gallery yesterday with their human family). How are your other dogs reacting to the puppy?
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • ABearCatABearCat Posts: 61 New Member
    You Got: 61% cat person and 39% dog person!
    You are a cat person! Their cold demeanour only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately.
    I know the giveaway is over, but I still wanted to take it.
    CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TWO WINNERS!
    TYSM for the like and awesome!
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    ABearCat wrote: »
    You Got: 61% cat person and 39% dog person!
    You are a cat person! Their cold demeanour only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately.
    I know the giveaway is over, but I still wanted to take it.

@ABearCat , I'm the same way. If I hadn't already entered the contest and it was over, I would still want to take the quiz! LOL :D<3
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
    @PugLove888 Lol!