Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Ironbound" - Chapter 152 **End of Season Two**

Comments

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    And here is another chapter! :D:blush:

Chapter 94: Soon.

I hope you enjoy!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ahhhh! Love, love...LOVE!!

*screaming fangirl obscenities*
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Ahhhh! Love, love...LOVE!!

*screaming fangirl obscenities*

Hahaha! :D Glad you're liking the return! I hope to keep a semi-regular schedule but work always seems to get in the way :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

I'm on a roll, but taking a few sick-days can help with getting things done! :D

Chapter 95: Unleashed
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Aw Ironbound is back Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk! <3<3<3
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Aw Ironbound is back Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk! <3<3<3

Aw @WitcHazard I didn't know you read Ironbound! :blush:<3
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options

Possibly the last chapter this week as I go Housesitting from Saturday until August the 7th, I probably won't take my PC with me, but I do plan to go home every now and then and I hope to pump out a chapter or two during that time! :)

Chapter 96: Dust
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Great chapter! The bonding process really intrigues me! Glad you're going to sneak in a few chapters while you're away!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Great chapter! The bonding process really intrigues me! Glad you're going to sneak in a few chapters while you're away!

Thanks, it was a fun chapter to write! :blush: I think the bonding arc is one of my favourites to write, it's up there with the party shenanigans and Galvex's sass!

I have a few chapters pre-written but I don't think they fit as the NEXT chapters, one could work so I'll take tonight to figure out if I want to post it, or come up with something else.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Timezones Ironbound readers! :blush:

You might've heard me reference a Gronyx in my story, more than a few times. Well, I want to add their details to my X.I.N. Database, but they're easier to explain than they are to draw... At least they are for me because I can't draw! :D

Wondering if anyone would be so kind as to give it a whirl? Send me a PM and I'll give you the description of what a Gronyx is, and if I get multiple people keen to give it a go, I might open them up to a vote, I don't know, not sure how much interest there will be...

I'll credit you, of course, link to any story or youtube/twitch channel you want, and generally, call you an absolutely amazing and awesome person! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options

Here is another chapter for you! A bit of a filler chapter, but a needed one to frame the next one! :)

Chapter 97: Obsession
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options

Just a quick X.I.N Database entry to keep you happy! :)

Learn about the Gronyx and marvel at @Marialein 's amazing drawing!
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options

Managed to get this one done before I fell asleep at my desk! :D

Chapter 98: Leverage

I hope you enjoy!
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Should have another chapter out this weekend. Work/cat-sitting has been crazy! At least on the weekend, all I'll have to do is cat-sit! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Should have another chapter out this weekend. Work/cat-sitting has been crazy! At least on the weekend, all I'll have to do is cat-sit! :D

Awesome!! Very happy with all these updates! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Here's another Ironbound update for you all!

Chapter 99: Dream
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options

Managed to get a mid-week chapter out!

Chapter 100: Autumn

I hope you guys enjoy!
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options

Might see if I can get another chapter out this weekend, but if not, enjoy this one for now!

Chapter 101: Motivations
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Hi, all!

Wasn't able to get another chapter out last weekend like I hoped, real life got in the way! :D But here is the chapter I was hoping to get out!

Chapter 102: Barrier

dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Timezones all!

Probably only one chapter this weekend, I'll aim for two but things are pretty crazy right now! :)

Chapter 103: Demons
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry for the lateness of this one, RL kind got out of control.

Chapter 104: Answers
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Caught up! :) Aaaand bookmarked the thread so I'll never ever miss an update again. :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    How dare RL get in the way of MY Ironbound??? :lol:

Now...I NEED MORE! So many questions!!! Ahhh!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Caught up! :) Aaaand bookmarked the thread so I'll never ever miss an update again. :D

What an effort! :D
    How dare RL get in the way of MY Ironbound??? :lol:

Now...I NEED MORE! So many questions!!! Ahhh!

Bahaha! Hope to get another chapter done before the weekend, and then another during the weekend. Let us just hope that RL stops being rude and actually lets me write! :D
    dustshaela.jpg