Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Ironbound" - Chapter 152 **End of Season Two**

Comments

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I've been loving all your updates! :)

I want to get it to a point where I can shift focus to the Short Story Comp and it feels natural. Just tying up loose threads, you know... So I can break them later >:)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

I want to get it to a point where I can shift focus to the Short Story Comp and it feels natural. Just tying up loose threads, you know... So I can break them later >:)

Slytherin, right? :smiley:
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

Slytherin, right? :smiley:

You know it! >:)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Here's another update: (here) >:)>:)>:)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    One more update, (here) and the completion of Season One. I'll be returning to this after a little break :) Thanks for reading <3
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I adore Alfran for a reason that I don't know why!
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    Season Two begins today! Chapter 75: Sanctuary
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Yay! Ironbound is back!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I'm jumping in a hexagon right now! Wait, that's German... It means I'm super excited for more chapters!
  • Options
    Yay! Ironbound is back!

Feeling refreshed after a bit of light-hearted shenanigans in my legacy. Now I'm ready to Ironbound it up in here! >:)
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    I'm jumping in a hexagon right now! Wait, that's German... It means I'm super excited for more chapters!

That is a cool saying! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Chapter 76 is up!
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    And here's 2nd Ironbound update for today.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Chapter 78 is out! :)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Time to catch up!
    Br560.
  • Options
    br560 wrote: »
    Time to catch up!

It'll be a short catch up, I only managed 4 chapters before feeling burnt out from writing. Hoping to come back in October. =)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    br560 wrote: »
    Time to catch up!

It'll be a short catch up, I only managed 4 chapters before feeling burnt out from writing. Hoping to come back in October. =)

Ooh! Can't wait!
    Br560.
  • Options
    Back into it! Hopefully for longer than last time! :D

Chapter 79: Calm
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    YAY :D

Time to read!
    Br560.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Back into it! Hopefully for longer than last time! :D

Chapter 79: Calm

Oh, Munter! I'm so happy! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    New update! Chapter 80: Gambit.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    *** ATTENTION IRONBOUND READERS ***
    How would you like to create an antagonist for some upcoming content? If this sound interesting to you, read on.

Info/Brief:

With story arcs on Xaabos pretty much set for this season, I wanted something more for Terra/Earth other than Shaela & Leyva does some more training. There will be some of those chapters anyway, so we won't go extended lengths of time with out seeing Red & the Princess. I want something for Nakaia and Co. to work on, and I have just the thing in mind.

What I want from you is to create a sim based on the information below:
    • Species: Earthling/Terran.
    • Traits: Must be evil, anything else is allowed.
    • CC: Allowed but not needed. Provide links if you do use CC.
    • Background: Must be a politician, but beyond that you are free to make up your own back-story - Criminal Master-mind, super-villian, business mogul gone bad, etc.

Everyone is entitled to create 2 sims, upload your sim to the gallery using the #IronboundS2 hashtag and when the deadline for submissions is over I will create a poll and have the public choose the winning entry. Next thing I would like you to do once uploaded is to post here his photo/details and to come up with a name for his political party. I will be putting the party names into a separate poll and running that alongside the character one.

Deadline for submissions with be Nov 7th. Have fun, and I look forward to seeing your evil politicians! >:)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Fun...**runs off to get her evil character thinking cap on**
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    @Munterbacon do they need to be fresh out of CAS or can they have skills already? Yay I now have a deadline for catching up on Ironbound!
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    Fun...**runs off to get her evil character thinking cap on**

Whoop! Whoop!
    ra3rei wrote: »
    @Munterbacon do they need to be fresh out of CAS or can they have skills already? Yay I now have a deadline for catching up on Ironbound!

Either or. If you want to skill them, I don't mind if you use cheats. :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Was finally able to pull myself away from Mass Effect to work on a new update! :D

Chapter 81: Slaughter.
    dustshaela.jpg