Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Life stages?

Do we know how many life stages Pets will have? Just Kitten/Puppy, Cat/Dog then Elder?

Comments

• Options
    FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    I think that's it :)
    The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Yes, it is kitten/puppy, then adult and finally elder. Or they may add newborns, but it is unlikely. Kittens and puppies does seem bigger than usual. And more great news: We can modify kittens and puppies in Create a Pet and even create them!
  • Options
    fuzz2289fuzz2289 Posts: 204 Member
    Yeah I thought they seemed bigger which prompted me to think maybe they'd added a stage between kitten/puppy and adult.
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Yes, it is kitten/puppy, then adult and finally elder. Or they may add newborns, but it is unlikely. Kittens and puppies does seem bigger than usual. And more great news: We can modify kittens and puppies in Create a Pet and even create them!

@EgonVM So you're telling me that I could have a fox puppy (if that's called a puppy) from the beginning on?
  • Options
    CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    Do you guys reckon there might be litters? Like a litter of maybe 5 max?
    FFCOojX.gif
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Do you guys reckon there might be litters? Like a litter of maybe 5 max?

I have no idea but the Guru's tweeted about household size. 1 pet = 1 sim. If your playing a large household this could be an issue unless someone mods the game or there is a mod to make your household larger
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

@EgonVM So you're telling me that I could have a fox puppy (if that's called a puppy) from the beginning on?

A baby fox is called a kit, pup or cub. A female is called a vixen.
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

A baby fox is called a kit, pup or cub. A female is called a vixen.

@Dannydanbo Thank you :)
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member

Yes, you can create a fox cub from the beginning on.