The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Life stages?

Do we know how many life stages Pets will have? Just Kitten/Puppy, Cat/Dog then Elder?

Comments

• Options
    FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    I think that's it :)
    The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,961 Member
    Yes, it is kitten/puppy, then adult and finally elder. Or they may add newborns, but it is unlikely. Kittens and puppies does seem bigger than usual. And more great news: We can modify kittens and puppies in Create a Pet and even create them!
  • Options
    fuzz2289fuzz2289 Posts: 204 Member
    Yeah I thought they seemed bigger which prompted me to think maybe they'd added a stage between kitten/puppy and adult.
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Yes, it is kitten/puppy, then adult and finally elder. Or they may add newborns, but it is unlikely. Kittens and puppies does seem bigger than usual. And more great news: We can modify kittens and puppies in Create a Pet and even create them!

@EgonVM So you're telling me that I could have a fox puppy (if that's called a puppy) from the beginning on?
  • Options
    CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    Do you guys reckon there might be litters? Like a litter of maybe 5 max?
    FFCOojX.gif
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Do you guys reckon there might be litters? Like a litter of maybe 5 max?

I have no idea but the Guru's tweeted about household size. 1 pet = 1 sim. If your playing a large household this could be an issue unless someone mods the game or there is a mod to make your household larger
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

@EgonVM So you're telling me that I could have a fox puppy (if that's called a puppy) from the beginning on?

A baby fox is called a kit, pup or cub. A female is called a vixen.
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

A baby fox is called a kit, pup or cub. A female is called a vixen.

@Dannydanbo Thank you :)
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,961 Member

Yes, you can create a fox cub from the beginning on.