Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 SIMtastic Gift Exchange- Let the gifting begin!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Shannen wrote: »
    @friendsfan367 Sims 3 pages? Never heard of it! (Also never visit the sims 3 pages.)

@cmbaker16 Obviously, you knew I'd say yes before you even asked. :)

i don't visit my s3 page much either. i posted about when dad was sick. i posted that he died and now theres a slight rant about me not being able to get the toddler pack because target stopped selling ea cards.
  • Options
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    i love this i answer you here then she pms me. my story went rotational which is weird its the same story from 2 years ago. but i'll tear myaelf away from them for a while..

@friendsfan367 Well i'm glad to see someone can tear themselves away from their committed sims for a bit to join in the fun :p unlike someone else @Shannen :p

i'm on strike lol. i refuse to update without the toddler pack.
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    i don't visit my s3 page much either. i posted about when dad was sick. i posted that he died and now theres a slight rant about me not being able to get the toddler pack because target stopped selling ea cards.

What!? target doesn't sell EA cards...granted i haven't been to mine since i got sims 4 since it's digital, last time i was at target my parents were getting me get to work for my birthday and when we got home and opened the case just for a lovely piece of paper with a code they said "we'll just do it online next time." LOL but maybe they still have them at wal-mart or a local game store never hurts to look :)
  • Options

What!? target doesn't sell EA cards...granted i haven't been to mine since i got sims 4 since it's digital, last time i was at target my parents were getting me get to work for my birthday and when we got home and opened the case just for a lovely piece of paper with a code they said "we'll just do it online next time." LOL but maybe they still have them at wal-mart or a local game store never hurts to look :)

i actually can't . i mean i'm sure your right but mom has so much to do with dad gone we don't shop like we used too. i get to get one more switch game for my birthday. from amazon.
  • Options
    reanseihreanseih Posts: 265 Member
    Is the toddler pack worth getting? I saw a vid on YouTube but the build items seemed quite limited. Honestly at this point it’s the only pack I’m considering on skipping.
    青天白日滿地紅 Blue Sky, White Sun, and a Wholly Red Earth
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    reanseih wrote: »
    Is the toddler pack worth getting? I saw a vid on YouTube but the build items seemed quite limited. Honestly at this point it’s the only pack I’m considering on skipping.
    Hello @reanseih :) I am looking forward to the toddlers pack. The cas outfit items and build/buy mode items look so very cute! It depends on how you play the game and if you play families, but I think the pack looks great! It will also be great to use the buy mode items when creating homes, parks and other venues,
  • Options

Honestly it depends on your play style, if you like playing with toddlers than it's worth it I think just to give them more to do and wear. Like right now if i took a family to a park and they had a toddler there's nothing for that toddler to do at the park unless i bring their own toys or customize the park to have toddler toys and items. so the pack bring new items for toddlers to play on and with and just adds a bit more gameplay for the toddlers :D but if your not a big fan of toddlers and don't really play with them than it's probably not worth it to you.
  • Options

Honestly it depends on your play style, if you like playing with toddlers than it's worth it I think just to give them more to do and wear. Like right now if i took a family to a park and they had a toddler there's nothing for that toddler to do at the park unless i bring their own toys or customize the park to have toddler toys and items. so the pack bring new items for toddlers to play on and with and just adds a bit more gameplay for the toddlers :D but if your not a big fan of toddlers and don't really play with them than it's probably not worth it to you.

i think playdates would be cute. 3 of my legacy famlies won't have updates for that reason. but one of them is the current heirs family.
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @reanseih I personally think that the pack is worth getting, the toddler outdoor toys make me happy. (I'm doing the 100 baby challenge so I am excited for this pack.) I adore little bumblebee top, and that tree thing (What is it?) and I love the new hairs. However, I see your point about the limited build items especially if you are more of a builder, so I think it really depends on how you feel about toddlers as a whole but with that being said, I think there would be more reason to buy this over other packs such as spooky stuff which for me brought not a lot of usable item but I think this new pack will. So I agree with Rose and Cm, its all personal preference <3

• Options
    @reanseih I personally think that the pack is worth getting, the toddler outdoor toys make me happy. (I'm doing the 100 baby challenge so I am excited for this pack.) I adore little bumblebee top, and that tree thing (What is it?) and I love the new hairs. However, I see your point about the limited build items especially if you are more of a builder, so I think it really depends on how you feel about toddlers as a whole but with that being said, I think there would be more reason to buy this over other packs such as spooky stuff which for me brought not a lot of usable item but I think this new pack will. So I agree with Rose and Cm, its all personal preference <3

i watched the livestream knowing i couldn't get the pack and i commented in my writers lounge i love the clothes hair and objects. then realized that was everything.
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 Aww! You are not alone, I think I love everything in the pack too. <3
  • Options
    I hope to see some more new faces and maybe some more old ones....come on in we don't bite :D
  • Options
    WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    I would like helping making the gifts but im not really in getting gifts myself haha :D
  • Options
    @WiggleyTuff Hi, I am exactly the same. When I joined the sims 3 exchange a few years back, I had the same thoughts because I am not very good at receiving gifts in general. However, I was amazed at the gifts I was given. I was gifted a building that I had not even realized I needed until I saw it. You could always ask for a sim, I know that seeing a gifted sim walking around in the game always makes me happy. Just a thought ;)
  • Options
    WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    @WiggleyTuff Hi, I am exactly the same. When I joined the sims 3 exchange a few years back, I had the same thoughts because I am not very good at receiving gifts in general. However, I was amazed at the gifts I was given. I was gifted a building that I had not even realized I needed until I saw it. You could always ask for a sim, I know that seeing a gifted sim walking around in the game always makes me happy. Just a thought ;)

True i need some good looking sims in my game haha
  • Options
    I hope to see some more new faces and maybe some more old ones....come on in we don't bite :D

not on sundays anyway,
  • Options
    @WiggleyTuff :) So does this mean that you will join?

@friendsfan367 We spoke about this..no telling the simlies that we bite on other days ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @Shannen oh man is the secret out? does this mean no more bite Fridays? :wink:
  • Options
    @WiggleyTuff I encourage you to join it's tons of fun! and yes you could always ask for sims so they can roam your town :D
  • Options
    Hello! Good afternoon/evening...maybe even morning. Anyone else going to be enjoying the Solar Eclipse that's happening today not sure if it'll come my way for me to experience in person but we're seeing it on the news, but I've been told it should come to us but i don't know since it's on the news now LOL!
  • Options
    aww don't be shy come on in and fill out a letter...I solemnly swear we don't bite we're very peaceful despite our playful banter >(^^)<
  • Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    Hello! :) I'm just popping in to say hello cuz I missed you guys! I won't be joining, but at least you got a bump if nothing else. :D Looking forward to pics. <3
  • Options
    @cmbaker16 Did you see the solar eclipse? I did hear about it and was going to spend time roaming the garden to see if I could see it from across the pond and then changed my mind or rather forgot. *Embarrassed* Although it does remind me of the time, I was in little school and we was learning about space and the teacher told us that if we could, we should wake up just before 4am to see Jupiter. Had a little love of space after that, ended up being given a huge space book and I have the star walk app on my phone. However, when they deemed Pluto not a planet, I ranted over that. My favourite planet not a planet anymore? Nonsense! Utter Nonsense! *Sigh* Now I bounce with Saturn like a traitor!

@CandySims14 Miss you too, you are welcome to lurk and chat. <3

To anyone lurking and is having doubts. There really is no need to be shy, you will be most welcome and if you are worried that your gifts won't be good enough.. trust me, they will. Nothing is better than gifts made with love and friendship. Please, give the exchange a chance. :)
  • Options
    @Shannen I missed the eclipse it seems...I didn't even know it happened to us cause it was cloudy here. I loved pluto to and still do I don't care if it's not there any more...just cause you get rid of something doesn't mean it was never there so I still love the tiny planet

@CandySims14 ooohh Hey! yes like Shannen said your welcome to lurk and chat :D