Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 University Life

Comments

• Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I love this idea!! The university theme has always been one of my faves from TS2 and TS3. So, I really hope that we see it return to TS4 too. :)
  • Options
    CorianderBlueCorianderBlue Posts: 16 Member
    I want sims 4 university to have more of a correlation with future success than sims 4. Such as new careers that require specific college degrees and/or training . So that their education has a point.Rather than just a lot to take our sims to and pretend to be in college.

I would like to see a reputation system added. Theres neutral where you're just a "nobody" and then theres popular or infamous , where you are well known and other sims react to sims based off of their "social status". Cooler sims get invited to parties more and are more likely to be accepted into a fraternity/sorority and other sims might have a better chance of getting into the "Chess club" for example.

I want college to have an impact on our sims future aspects.
  • Options
    lexthelionlexthelion Posts: 1 New Member
    I have always hoped they would add body piercings/body modifications without CC, special branches in careers, such as medical, you could become a pediatrician, dentist, cardiologist, specializing in mental health etc. Whenever the seasons' expansion pack arrives, having small children run into parents room during a thunderstorm. Children going to parent's room after a nightmare. Having surgery besides cosmetic. I'm asking for too much lol. <3 I just love this game.
  • Options
    xKay_luvxxKay_luvx Posts: 117 Member
    Definitely miss University Life from TS3. Going to lectures and parties, fooling around and hanging with roommates in their dorm/apartments. Hoping to see something like that soon.
    "Happiness can only exist in acceptance." -George Orwell
  • Options
    RedDragonSimmerRedDragonSimmer Posts: 12 New Member
    I really hope they create an university pack for TS4! Really enjoyed the university pack for TS3 so I hope they do it for TS4 as well!
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I really want this!
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    IdeasforsimsIdeasforsims Posts: 116 Member
    University Life was my favourite from Sims 3, so it would be amazing if EA made one for Sims 4
  • Options
    NindessaNindessa Posts: 29 Member
    I would absolutely love to see a University pack for Sims 4!

I mean, as of right now, TS4 already has some of the features that were introduced in the university expansion of 3. I know it would take work, but basically if you add a new world, perhaps a few new venue types that are college-specific, new items, new interactions..... Okay, that's a lot. But, still, I can't help but get the feeling that University for 4 isn't too far off.
    ~When life gives you lemons, make orange juice! :) ~
    Origin ID: Nindessa
    Please visit my Basegame Sims Showcase!
  • Options
    xXUniqueOoxXUniqueOo Posts: 26 New Member
    University Life for TS4 would be so awesome!
  • Options
    nm223181nm223181 Posts: 62 Member
    I would love this !!
  • Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    I would preorder this today.
  • Options
    seungdoseungdo Posts: 30 New Member
    ? New hairstyles? University need some kind of hairstyles? And there is already a genius trait.
  • Options
    WrathimonWrathimon Posts: 1 New Member
    I was just wondering about this. That is such a great idea. Love the traits. University is one of the things I loved about the sims 3.
  • Options
    It would be cool if they included a bunch of new tattoos and piercings and you could get random ones when your sim gets drunk.
    Also, one night stands. It could be something that a sim you have a little bit of in the romance bar with suggests a one night stand and you could either accept it or deny it.
    I would like of sims had the ability to get drunk but different types of drunk that would affect their actions and emotions.
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Now, if only we could get Maxis to bump this to the top of their To-Do list...
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    DarkwingzDarkwingz Posts: 83 Member
    If we're talking University Life as in an addition of multiple school types, such as a City, Town, or Ramshackle Academy, then how about this?

Expand Building Traits:
    Center For Education: Increases Focus at the Risk of Stress, Increases Writing and Logic Skills, Decreases Social Gauge
    Homey Educational Center: Lowers Focus at the risk of a lower skill gain, Increases Social Gauge, Increases Social Skills
    Shady Place: Increases Fun, Social, Gauge, and Mischief skills have a higher growth rate at the risk of Anger Increase and Focus Loss, Lowers Writing and Logic growth

Job Positions:
    Janitor (Unlockable 4-5)
    Hall Monitor
    Security Guard (Unlockable/Optional)
    Teacher (Each Unlockable has different class variation options underneath, similar to promotions.)
    Vice Principal
    Principal
    Dean/Headmaster
    You can search for my builds with EA Account ID: MASTERDARKWINGZ
    No longer taking build requests/questions, sorry.
  • Options
    @Darkwingz I really like the idea of different types of school traits! You could get a party school vibe, an ivy league (or viney league?) school, and a regular school. In Sims 2 you had a choice of universities to attend. I don't remember how different they were, but I always enjoyed picking just the right school for my Sims.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
  • Options
    jadeymaejadeymae Posts: 11 New Member
    I really liked this idea. I also think that there should be an event in "Plan A Social Event" that is called Moving Day.This way your sim can select the option, select the university student, and those they want to come and follow, and go help the university student move in like in real life. And they arrive to university, and accomplish the tasks of unpacking, meeting other students in the dorm etc. I really liked the cinematic in Sims 2 where the parent would take their teen to uni, and then you'd see them age into a young adult and behind the student you'd see the parent proud and joyful. So I thought this would be something fun and themed with Sims 4 University.
  • Options
    Hellagood88Hellagood88 Posts: 76 Member
    I really like this idea too. It would be cool to have a new map which was entirely a campus, you could make dorms, social spaces and you could choose a subject to study that would define your sims career path
  • Options
    vronnie67vronnie67 Posts: 64 Member
    I really want University too!
  • Options
    Simming4lifeeeeSimming4lifeeee Posts: 1 New Member
    I think this will be a great idea! I loved sims 2 and 3 university so I would love for this to happen! Maybe there can be dorms and courses and *gasps* fraternities and sororities(sorry if I spelt them wrong) but I think there should be new things that weren't included in sims 3 or 2.
  • Options
    Indiasophie98Indiasophie98 Posts: 1 New Member
    I really want a university life expansion pack to come out. Come on EA listen to us please!! It would be great for me to be able to send my sims to university. I think it would be a good idea if they offered some degree courses that allows for immediate higher rankings in careers such as the doctor career or for it to be easier for sims with the relevant degree to their career to get promotions.
  • Options
    Blade334Blade334 Posts: 48 Member
    I wish they would add a professor career so like it could go as a kindergarten teacher all the way up to the dean of the university and maybe your sim could teach classes as a professor and the objectives would be mark paper, make exams I think it would be awesome to have a sim teach other sims
  • Options
    They gave us pets (two pets, rather than several) and supernatural (just vampires), so we should be able to get at least a college town! Maybe an educator career, at last. You can either become a professor or administration. This thread has a ton of great ideas, but at the bare minimum, we should have a town and the ability to be a student or an educator.
    4TJdLHA.png