Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• Options
    RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    :cry:
    That's all I gotta say.

Also I love Cassie, she's so straight forward, and the Dutchie in me adores that.
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @Haids5987 I know right? So many dead people! No wonder Caris was so eager to gee-tee-eff-oh!
    No comment re: Pili Cassie survival ;)

@Aehnyx I'm sorry! /hugs
    Cassie don't take no sass, that's for sure ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Well, that was one vampire cure that didn't work. Poor Caris! I'm very curious to see what happens next.
    Are Cassie, Octavia and Antonia going to be involved in the next generation? I'm worried about Maat. She's been taking too much medicine, especially that prepared by Kenza.
  • Options
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    Well, that was one vampire cure that didn't work. Poor Caris! I'm very curious to see what happens next.
    Are Cassie, Octavia and Antonia going to be involved in the next generation? I'm worried about Maat. She's been taking too much medicine, especially that prepared by Kenza.

Right?! Or maybe it worked too well; let that be a lesson to anyone playing with dangerous potion recipes you only sorta remember but think you're smart enough to duplicate (ah, hubris).
    I will say that yes, Cassie, Octavia and Antonia will be involved in the next generation...as for Maat, that will at least be sorted out next chapter one way or another :grimace:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    So I posted a finale to Gen 2! It can be found here; enjoy! :*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    HUGS! Oh, Frooty, so sorry to hear about what happened with your laptop.
    I know you probably lost more than the laptop -- your feeling that you live in a safe world has probably been damaged. Hope you're giving yourself time to mourn and rage. I must say you did a good job carrying on. Here's hoping that Generation 3 turns out more the way you want it to.
  • Options
    peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    ahhh oh no. :cry: i've mostly just been lurking, but...
    i caught up with the whole story maybe a week or so ago?? but i never would've imagined this is what happened. D: i hope you're faring as well as you could be, sims aside. and as for them... gah, what a powerful way to integrate this into the story! i really admire that you had the story carry on this way, and i hope it's helped provide some closure as well, maybe...? either way: <3
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow.
    Lots of sad kittens.

Sad for all who died. Such loss! And I'm sad this story is ending for a while.

Yay for Pili draining that hobag. I smiled so wide at her dead body.

I hated seeing Maat and Pili dead. That was the hardest. And Jahi...

Cass seemed so hopeless. Her face mirrored the tone of the chapter.

But I'm very hopeful for its return! Looking forward to that! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT thank you my fren *hug*
    It's true, there's an inevitable sense of violation that sort of takes over when something like that happens! To be honest, I'm still considering moving houses, even just to get free of the lingering taint it leaves behind.

I'm pleased you think it carried on well, and I hope you like Gen 3! I believe it will catch people off guard a little, but in a good way hopefully.
    <3

@peatock thank you for popping out of the shadows for a comment!
    Yes, thank you! I'm feeling much better about it now, after some time; as silly as it might sound, finding a workable plan for this story actually helped a lot...it could be that having a way to express the loss and get some of that closure you mentioned went a long way!

@pammiechick appreciate it dearest!
    Maximum sad kittehs! I thought you might get pleasure in seeing the pretty Kenza corpse ;)

As for the dead, I'll say that not everyone who fell stayed down, and not everyone who walked away beat the odds!

Aw, you're right, Cass didn't have much to be happy about this chapter; poor thing still has a way to go yet...she makes the best sad faces though with those massive blue eyes!
    Thanks so much for all your support and listening to my wailing *hugs*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Awwww, my Fruity friend, I know what a struggle this has been for you. But you took care of your problem and soldiered forward as bravely as any Amazon woman, and there's a lot to be said about that. You are a lioness!

And now you've got us all hot and bothered for gen 3! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. As always, we are here to help and support if you need it! Love you, my Fruity!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited July 2017
    So I get caught up only to realize your gone till Sept or Oct! :'(:'( I'm sad now not only because of what I just read (the end of the world as we know it) but that we have to wait for more! Sorry to hear about your computer @WagonFruit! But great recovery!

I am reading 4 stories and loving every min. of all of them and the different style of writing is awesome to read from all of the authors! Loving D&K by @pammiechick. Her Amazon story got me started reading again so I give her most credit as I would have never read and found @CitizenErased14's A2A, D2D & PNN (the first two took me awhile to conquer). Now you dear are on my list also @WagonFruit! Now to wait....
  • Options
    I'm sorry @haswh ! :'(
    Summer is crazy busy for me, but I'm so glad you liked my silly pixel people and their occasionally cringey lives!

And I'm honoured to be on your list; you're right, we all sure do write really different stuff, lol...you know, I think @pammiechick 's amazon story was the first one I read on the forum too, or one of the first, she's such a trend setter ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I'm sorry @haswh ! :'(
    Summer is crazy busy for me, but I'm so glad you liked my silly pixel people and their occasionally cringey lives!

And I'm honoured to be on your list; you're right, we all sure do write really different stuff, lol...you know, I think @pammiechick 's amazon story was the first one I read on the forum too, or one of the first, she's such a trend setter ;)

Thanks for the kind words! <3

When I saw the notification I thought maybe you'd updated. Darn!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Me too. :cry: Ah, well, it's all good!

Hai Fruity! Love ya!
  • Options
    I sorry frens! :bawling:

Love yous guise too! <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I finished reading this last night. Amazing story. I am already missing Pili. I hope you are enjoying your time away from the writing.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Thanks @Skcaga6 , I appreciate that! <3
    I am enjoying my busy summer, but really really looking forward to the fall! Lol
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Can we hope? Ó.ò We were left with bleeding hearts, will we finally see how everything unfolds? *throwing in some sad kitten gazes*
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Can we hope? Ó.ò We were left with bleeding hearts, will we finally see how everything unfolds? *throwing in some sad kitten gazes*

Waiting and wondering this too. More sad kitten gazes from me!
  • Options
    Aw, I saw these posts and my heart leapt for a second! Oh well--it's good to see that you have ladies (and gentlemen, maybe?) in waiting, @WagonFruit!
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    *still waiting as well*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Aww, you guys! Thanks for stopping back in to poke me in the ribs; I appreciate the love <3

I1sBDOA.jpg

Or, like, 350400 minutes? Ish.

Onward!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    BB I missed you so much!! <3<3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    /tackles @LadyLobster
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    AHHHH!!!! I'm NOT seeing things!!! :joy: YAY!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg