Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Aaaaaaah a new chapter! A new gen! It's mine, mine mwahahaha!

14dhm51.gif
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Includes @pammiechick in the tackle
    Aww, c'mere you guys, group hug!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Looks through the forums for something to read sees this update! Court of WitcHazards it’s back! Entire court gets up from the table and rushes clumsily in slow mo to the my computer! In press the button!

Dark WitcHazard: Well it’s about time! On behalf of the Court Welcome Back You Dummy! <3>:) I’m not crying you’re crying!
  • Options
    Aww, @MrsRacooney and @WitcHazard /pulls into the group hug...okay, one aspect of WitcHazard at a time; Dark, you're first, im not ashamed to say I missed you the most :s
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Woot! There's a good reason why I never took the bookmark off this. Welcome back, Fruity!
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So, so happy your back @WagonFruit *jumps up and down and claps hands*! <3<3<3 I will have time to read this later today gotta run for now...
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    omgomgomgomgomg *fangirling all over the place*
  • Options
    Aw, you never unbookmarked me @MVWdeZT ? My cockles! So warm and fuzzy! :blush:
    I'm pulling you and @haswh and @Damaro into the group hug!

The hug is getting massive now; I think someone pinched my butt...
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    The hug is getting massive now; I think someone pinched my butt...
    That was me, and now I'm squeezing one of your jubblies! ;) Welcome back, Fruity!

signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    Rofl! Why doesn't that surprise me @Haids5987 ? I thought those fingers felt familiar >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit Thanks for adding me to this big group hug! <3 So good to be reading your story again and excited to see what you have in store for gen 3. :) I hope your very long hiatus was a wonderful break for you! Did I mention I am so happy your back!! <3<3
  • Options
    Aww, you're welcome @haswh ! Eee, I hope gen 3 doesn't disappoint :#
    It was a really nice break, albeit a bit longer than I had anticipated? Oh well, everything in it's season I suppose.
    Everyone has been so sweet, I appreciate the warm welcome backs so very much <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit I was getting lonely on the island all by myself so I'm happy your back! *clinks glass, well with water now but a fruity drink later will be nice*
  • Options
    We got us a full-on glomp coming on! C'mere! *Squeezes haswh*
  • Options
    @Haids5987 Aww thanks!
  • Options
    @Haids5987 @haswh
    Glomping on Amazon Island with fruity drinks sounds like the best vacation EVAR! <3
    We should really just build some huts and live like that permanently :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Oh yeah!! I've got some pretty, colorful straws! Let's whip out he beach towels and make this a par-TAY!
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I have bendy straws!!!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @WagonFruit, @Haids5987 and @Skcaga6 My husband will build the huts. It's on!!
  • Options
    Margaritas for 5, with room to grow! Gotcha!
  • Options
    Hot diggity (thanks for making me resort to weird terms plum-filter), we're having a party up in here!

I'll make some brownies; you can't have a party without brownies.

Also I'm posting a chapter tomorrow and I'm super proud of myself for getting it done in a week, so if you feel like throwing an "atta boy" my way, I'll give you an extra big piece of brownie?

There will be kids and shenanigans and mysterious stuff etc; I even ran it by a friend to see if it was a boring as I thought it was, but apparently I'm just being overly critical; anyone else feel rusty after a break? So many cobwebs to clean up.

Anyhow, enough rambling *passes out brownies*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Good for you @WagonFruit for getting a chapter all ready in one week! :)
  • Options
    Aw, thanks @haswh ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Hot diggity (thanks for making me resort to weird terms plum-filter), we're having a party up in here!

I'll make some brownies; you can't have a party without brownies.

Also I'm posting a chapter tomorrow and I'm super proud of myself for getting it done in a week, so if you feel like throwing an "atta boy" my way, I'll give you an extra big piece of brownie?

There will be kids and shenanigans and mysterious stuff etc; I even ran it by a friend to see if it was a boring as I thought it was, but apparently I'm just being overly critical; anyone else feel rusty after a break? So many cobwebs to clean up.

Anyhow, enough rambling *passes out brownies*

Brownies, a chapter soon and an author managing to do a chapter in a week. Who can dream of more? *grabs brownie*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Your friend sounds like a very wise person. ;)
    uduVcAP.png