Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily task glitch

The job daily task for some of my sims is not reseting after they come back from work, it just remains on complete with the yellow tick next to it and the work tone is also stuck on work hard instead of defaulting to normal. They still get promoted but the daily task will still be automatically completed. When I switch households it will be ok for one work day and then go back again to this. I'm not sure if it's linked to the headphones as none of my sims have them in another one of my saves and I don't have the problem. It started happening when I installed the fitness stuff pack and all the sims it happens to have headphones, except for one sim who was added to the household recently and I bought headphones for and he doesn't have this glitch.
I have no cc or mods and I have tried repairing the game and resetting the sims 4 folder. I have also tried removing the affected sims headphones but nothing seems to help. Changing jobs doesn't seem to stop the problem either nor moving the sims out through manage households.

Comments