Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Siya's apartment neighbour is her declared enemy. They fight even if they look at each other the wrong way.

HDECscl.png

Siya usually ended up dazed from losing the fights so she decided to do some working out vowing to not get beat up by her any more.

JbELY5f.png

And it worked!

qhUKUkp.png

Xtu22Sh.png

This onlooker seemed to be wondering who was going to win.

eXn4KLj.png?1
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    @MasonGamer yea i'm hoping for something like that, we need more occult states. :'(
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    Had an abduction. Poor guy, he'd just gotten home from being out where he'd gotten into two fights and lost. He was dead tired about to head to bed when it happened. He lives in a full household so no male pregnancy though that would have been cool.

DEKf2Xc.png

j9x7PVM.png

vIpx3uq.png
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    karizzleskarizzles Posts: 263 Member
    Poor family. The wife was going into labor, while their kitchen went up in flames. Started at the stove but some reason they couldn't extinguish it. MwNTD1y.png
    0002745_yuri-on-ice-nitotan-plush-keychains_550.jpeg

• Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    First time trying out the GTW jobs and they are pretty enjoyable.

Anakin Lightning working the Scientist career.
    zH5sUxql.png

Bryce Junior working the medical field.
    k5E2SkEl.png
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    The sim I posted last about being abducted his father was just abducted by aliens. In sim time it's the same night that he was taken too. I have no idea what his father was doing going out at 2:30 am ish I think he was taking out rubbish. I have been playing sims since last fall and this is only my third abduction the first was an alien.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    I feel terrible, I locked my sim in the bathroom. Letting her die. I need drama in my sims life lol. No water, just a toilet and a mirror. 2nd wife to die. Why am I doing this xD

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
  • Options
    It's official. I actually feel bad lol

4Bp0bQc.png

• Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    edited July 2017
    karizzles wrote: »
    It's official. I actually feel bad lol

4Bp0bQc.png

You are officially beaten with a well noodle! :wink: Yeah, um... that should be "wet" noodle.
    Post edited by applefeather2 on
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Kottam family, this is normally my "nice" family, but they all suddenly decided to go on a forbidden words rampage. The Spice festival came to town & I let Patrick go, but "grounded" his twin brother Ryan. Ryan was going through a mean streak phase, and was being kind of a plum all week, trying to skip school, refusing to do his homework, shouting at his siblings, so I decided he should be the one to stay home & babysit the toddlers (their parents both work evenings). Bethany was being a little goody-two shoes throughout all this, doing her homework & washing the dishes without being told. Somehow that annoyed me more than anything else.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    AJLOVER01AJLOVER01 Posts: 120 Member
    My sims mother decided to woohoo with my sims husband.
  • Options
    LynzeighLynzeigh Posts: 30 Member
    > @sunman502 said:
    > loulouh wrote: »
    >
    > I enjoy putting Sims 3 characters into my Sims 4 game (thank goodness for all the wonderful Gallery content!)
    >
    > Here is my favourite Sim to play, Brandi Broke. She's venturing out of widowhood and dating Matthew Hamming (of Bridgeport fame!). Shock of horrors, Brandi got pregnant! Their little boy is called Michael. He's ginger (somehow) and adorable! :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Like I said, baby Michael is ginger and adorable!:
    >
    >
    > Brandi & Matthew's relationship didn't work out, but surprisingly, Matthew is a hands-on parent. Just today he showed up at the house of his own accord, and read to Michael & fixed his poor broken dollhouse!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I think it's going to be fun, raising this little one..! :)
    >
    > Love him <3
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Ps. I love these types of threads! They really make the Sims experience more fun, IMO B)
    >
    >
    >
    > What happened to the doll house? Did some one sit on the thing or something?

There is an option for angry sims to "Smash up dolls house" to vent their anger.
  • Options
    AJLOVER01 wrote: »
    My sims mother decided to woohoo with my sims husband.

She seems to be the player. I had to read that several times to understand lol

• Options
    DesiKnight07DesiKnight07 Posts: 572 Member
    @lasummerb I love the pics of Ayana and her family at the water park. Cree gets cuter and cuter each update. I have the same toddler pool in my game but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
    85k4x.gif

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @DesiKnight07 Thanks girl! I had the toddler pool on the balcony of their penthouse. I had to put it away in the family inventory, because Cree would always want to play in it, even when it was time to go to bed at night. :D I didn't like her playing alone even in the daytime, so I made sure Ayana was out there with her.
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    I just bought the Sims 4 City Living from Target on sale for $20.00. So excited!
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Kid entered bear phase
    b09b83cfece0b7463563c537084c4092691.png
    Invisible dad after wohoo in the rocket. It happens every single time with every male sim after rocket wohoo. I have to reload the household to see them again.
    0dd72ec6814d74727760c16c84683d78189.png
    This happened when Benjamins wife went to explorer space , she survived.
    0812ee43a3f460d777f1eacee904d832596.png

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I decided to revive the original Lowell's with one name-change. Instead of Carson and Annabeth, they're now Carson and Amelia. :D They just got married and will be finding out they're expecting when I play later! I brought them back since I have the Parenthood pack and can give them more things to do with their kid(s).
    34944943194_24271f1602_o.png
    34944941774_f7356c1603_o.png
    34944945724_73741c8b8e_o.png
    34944948144_4e4322ee42_o.png
    35785193805_aa116ca240_o.png
    35396865180_5b05f28305_o.png
    35785191935_8c6a196b83_o.png
    35785190655_d24e378bb9_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    CaptainGamezCaptainGamez Posts: 11 New Member
    My twins just aged up and became toddlers (time for my sims to not sleep at all woo!) and they look super cute :D
    I got to say though that I was a little bit surprised when they got green eyes because I was expecting them to inherit the blue or the brown color from their parents but I'm still happy o:)
  • Options
    LynzeighLynzeigh Posts: 30 Member
    Well today my sim Raegan has finally met a man called Hayden that she loves and she has moved in with him, he happens to live in a mansion with his sister Blake. Raegan and Blake have become good friends which is a bonus but Blake hates kids! Lets hope she does not mistreat Hayden and Raegans future children if they have any! Raegan is getting near to elder age so she will adopt if she does not conceive in time. The story continues :)
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited July 2017
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    I decided to revive the original Lowell's with one name-change. Instead of Carson and Annabeth, they're now Carson and Amelia. :D They just got married and will be finding out they're expecting when I play later! I brought them back since I have the Parenthood pack and can give them more things to do with their kid(s).
    34944943194_24271f1602_o.png
    34944941774_f7356c1603_o.png
    34944945724_73741c8b8e_o.png
    34944948144_4e4322ee42_o.png
    35785193805_aa116ca240_o.png
    35396865180_5b05f28305_o.png
    35785191935_8c6a196b83_o.png
    35785190655_d24e378bb9_o.png
    ~*~*~*~*~
    UPDATE: They had a son named Ethan and he's still an infant, but they both want another baby! Still debating on keeping him an only-child since older siblings in 4 get the Unwanted Sibling moodlet from meeting a new sibling. I have the wishes locked for Mom and Dad just in case.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    my sim completed 3 aspirations in one day
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    My sims went to the gym...
    6mSECxT.jpg
    4ncwFjN.jpg
    And found a smorgasbord of sims >:)
    Generational family turned to vampires EXCEPT the young boy.. Lol feel bad for him alone in a house with THREE vampires; the only human in the middle of nowhere, so unless the house dines out-- then when he gets older with him they might dine in cause only brought 1 up to Grand Master with the ability to avoid auto biting a sim when REALLY hungry. Fun 1st gen...
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Malcolm Landgraab recently aged up and he formed a club for criminals with his mother. They hang out at the bar in Oasis Springs dressed as gangsters & molls and everyone fears them.

Wolfgang Munch will be joining them once he ages up. Till then, he's content on winding up his brothers and hanging out with the other Renegades. He's taking an instant disliking to Gunther's friend Bryan O'Dell, binding him to a voodoo doll.

Over at the Fyres residence, Dominic is doing well as a musician. Moira has formed a club for rocket scientists and they are building a spaceship together.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top